BY STILA

Our iconic lip gloss comes in an array of delectable shades - giving lips serious reason to shine.

Known for their cheery pops of color, they add the perfect splash of fun to your makeup repetoire. Wear them “a la carte” for a more subtle color statement or layered over one another for your own unique color creation.

However you choose to glaze, enjoy fabulously matching flavors in one easy click.

Tips:

• Lip glaze can be worn alone or overtop of a favorite lip color.
  • The shine in the lip glazes will visually enhance the size and texture of the lips.
  • Apply lip glaze throughout the day to minimize dryness in the lips.
  • Twist 10 to 15 times to activate the lip glaze and 1 to 3 times for each individual

Ingredinets:

Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/ Candelilla Cera, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cera Carnauba, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma), Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, 3-Methyl-4-(2, 6, 6- trimethyl-2-cyclohexen-1yl)-3-buten-2-one, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Linalool, Eugenol,

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 7 lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 6 (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090). Contains carmine as a color additive.

• Is this sticky? 3 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love the lip glazes! The colors are gorgeous and the glosses are high shine. You can get them for a good price in sets- don't buy individually. It's really just not worth $22. Try the All Is Bright set for Christmas." in 98 reviews
  • "Like a lot of click pen glosses, it takes a million (Yes, a million. I counted.) "clicks" before the gloss starts to come out. I think I prefer doe-foot applicators to brush tips, but they aren't bad and you can be pretty precise about where the gloss goes. Each gloss has their own scent, which I'll talk about under the swatch of each color, that is supposed to reflect the color name. The scents are a little strong and artificial to me, but it won't stop me from wearing them. The colors tend to be on the sheerer side, but still deposit an amount of color I'm happy with. My lips are not very pigmented, so the results of those with more pigmentation in their lips might vary. These glosses are pretty thick and sticky. Not MAC Lipglass sticky, but still sticky. I don't care for lipglasses that much and these are just about as sticky as I like to go with lip glosses. The good thing is that this means the gloss lasts on your lips longer than a thinner or less sticky gloss. The reason I don't care for sticky glosses is not because my hair sticks to them more (I find that my hair sticks to ANYTHING I put on my lips, even balm) but because I like that my lips feel glued together and I have to peel them apart every time I move them. But like I said, these don't give me quite the glue lips feeling that lip glosses do. have a couple of these, minis I think I bought in a set of 3 at Sephora, and I love them! They smell sooo good, not overpowering, and not gross or chemically, which I can't stand. Although I'm sort of 50/50 on the brush type applicator. I like it for relatively easy application, but it's easy to twist up too much, or too little product. Too little product doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, but with a sticky gloss like this, it's like putting tacky glue on your lips and pulling! Yikes. As for the gloss itself, it is extremely sticky. But, I like it for the sake of this. It makes it extremely long lasting. The color isn't ridiculously sheer, but not 100% opaque. Looks amazing over any lipstick though! I definitely want more of these!" in 49 reviews
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Watermelon more...
I used to use this when I was younger and loved it as it was probably one of the only beauty products I had at the time. But, as I've gotten older and use better quality makeup, this seems more of a product for someone young playing with makeup. I don't like the application anymore, as it can get messy. The brush is okay because it's not hard to get precise, but then again it's just a lipgloss so that doesn't matter much. I feel the formula is too sticky as well, and it clumped up a lot because of that. Maybe the shade I had turned me off more from it, but I just feel that this isn't the right lip product for me. No offense at all, because I love both Stila and ELF, but I felt it would be good as an ELF product.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Review for: Strawberry more...
I purchased the holiday set (included 12 colors) from Sephora a few years back and it was a great investment.

They were all very pigmented and true to color. If you don’t mind a medium to thick formula then this is a good product for you. It’s pretty long lasting. I’d say it lasts like 4-5 hours. The best part is I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry out my lips or the area around it!

Great product! My fav colors will be listed below. Don’t hesitate to give it a try! 😊

- xoxo
@sickbaemakeup

stila Lip Glaze, Cotton Candy
stila Plumping Lip Glaze, Vanilla Mint
Stila Lip Glaze # Blood Orange 1.5Ml/0.05Oz
Becca W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Kitten more...
I have this gloss in a couple of shades and really appreciate the variety Stila offers. My only complaint with this gloss is that it's fairly sticky. It's not sticky enough to deter me from wearing it, however, it is never the first gloss I reach for. The packaging is thin and sleek, and I like that the gloss has a twist dispenser for the product. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes well tinted glosses and doesn't mind stickiness.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I think this is a great product for someone who likes gloss. Probably perfect for a teenager or a college student. It could also be great for someone who wants more of a subtle look. Me personally, I prefer to look bold love lipsticks instead of glosses. It's a great product but I don't wear them often. I do however sometimes put it over my lipstick and it works great for that too or if I'm just going to the gym and need a bit of color
Amanda V.
Review for: Honeysuckle more...
First, I love how the packaging is so practical & travel friendly. It twists up to dispense just the right amount of product into the brush to apply to your lips. It’s also the size of a pen so it’s perfect to throw into your purse or makeup bag. The gloss is nice & glittery. The color is visible, but not as opaque on the lips which I didn’t mind. It can be pretty sticky, though, so don’t apply too much.
Britt M.
My cousin and I used to love this stuff, and I’m pretty sure this was one of our first Sephora purchase. This came in a convenient click pen that would dispense the gloss right into the brush, so it was perfect to take with me in my purse and super easy to apply. The gloss itself had a fruity scent and wasn’t too sticky, but was slightly tacky which helped it stay on for some time.
laura d.
Atlanta
Review for: Watermelon more...
I like the subtle color of the watermelon. I like how it feels. I don’t necessarily like how it works. You turn to click and the lip color comes through the brush. Sometimes the color will continue to come out the brush after it has been sitting for awhile. I like the product but would probably like if it had a different applicator.
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
Review for: Mulberry more...
The color is pretty, but I do not like the way it’s dispensed. To have to click it a bunch of times, and have it come out on that sticky brush is so annoying and kinda gross feeling. The gloss is sticky feeling, and drives me nuts if I wear my hair down, bc it gets stuck in it. I won’t be buying these again.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Review for: Plum more...
The color is very pretty.  I did notice after using it for awhile there was leakage and spill over at the cap.  Typical lip gloss type, comes off easily but does feel good on the lips whether by itself or on top of another product.  I would buy this product again even though kind of pricey
Sara A.
Review for: Fruit Punch, Strawberry, Mango, Honeysuckle, Raspberry more...
I have probably owned this glaze in just about every color that has ever been made. I like it because I don't necessarily need a mirror to put it on. Since it's a glaze, the color isn't so bold that you have to line the lip perfectly so it's easy for me to put it on while on the go.
christie p.
Worth the price?
christie p.
Does it dry out your lips?
Sophie P.
Which one will make your eyes stand out the most?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
How long does the lip glaze last, would I need to wear a lip primer?
chipotle a.