christie p.

Worth the price?

Natalie S.
Natalie S.
3 years, 6 months ago
Not worth it for me! I got these and they are so dry and sticky on my lips. I have the ELF lip glosses like this and they are so much better than these! Get the Elf ones because they are cheaper and work way better!
samantha n.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
3 years, 11 months ago
I have found that if you Go to Ebay and look under Stila Lots , you can find lots from 3 - 6 all ranging around the price range of anywhere starting from $10 and up , your best bet is to buy them in a lot and make sure to add upon your search free shipping :) . I just saw the other day that there are a lot of 6 being sold for $12 and free ship is offered . I truly hope this helps you . in my personal opinion I think Stila is worth the price , but why go to major stores when you can get better deals using Ebay <3
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
Sun Prairie, WI
4 years, 8 months ago
Minis are a great way to try this product. I don't think it goes on as well or lasts as long as other lip gloss products I have tried. I prefer a foam applicator rather than a brush.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Traverse City, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes get the 3 pack for $12. Great value
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes! The three pack is definitely worth it! You receive variety for almost half the price of a full size product
Jen K.
Jen K.
Berryville, VA
4 years, 11 months ago
Definitely! Stila’s full size glazes are 0.08 fl. oz for $22, so the minis are a good deal at 0.05 fl. oz, especially since you get 3 of them for only $12. If you want to try a Stila glaze but don't want to spend $22 on a pen, this is the way to go!
Raven A.
Raven A.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
Yeah it makes your lips really smooth i got this as a free gift at sephora and i love i didn't use it forwhile because it costs so much (22.00) for but for the 3 pack its only (12.00)
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
5 years ago
Oh yeah!!!
Tara T.
Tara T.
Smithville, TN
5 years ago
Yes! It stays on great and is very glossy.