Rebecca M.
Cape Town

I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I have some but they fade and come off so quickly, is this a good choice?

Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like this product only last an hour or two before I have to reapply.
Xuan C.
Xuan C.
1 year, 4 months ago
Personally I don't like it. It's too thick and really sticky, comes off easily. Try a MAC lipglass I have a ton of those and it's not thick and doesn't come off too quickly. If you want a more affordable one try Colourpop's lip glosses they're great as well.