Emily J.
Review for: Seashell more...
I received this product a long time ago and was pretty disappointed. Although it was a pretty color, I felt like the formula was horrible! Not only was it so sticky your mouth literally got stuck together, it barely even lasted on my lips for  more than a few minutes.
Additionally, the colors are very pretty, but they stain your lips horribly. I wore a red color for less than 5 minutes and when I went to remove it, my lip were stained red.
Therefore, I wouldn't recommend this product. I feel like the formula would have to be improved before I purchase this again.