BY STILA

Stila s Lip Glaze in our iconic click pen. With just one click you get a glossy pout with a hint of refreshing and delectable color. Turn on the shine and you ll be turning heads with Stila s most popular lip gloss. Choose from an array of delectable shades that add a splash of color and fabulously matching flavors and scents in one easy click of this famous pen. Cosmetics experts agree-this top seller is an essential addition to any beauty bag. Benefits: Easy-to-use clickable Lip Glaze pen Long-lasting, brilliant shine, and no feathering Non-sticky lip gloss formula goes on smooth & see more...

Julissa F.
Levittown, NY
Stila lipgloss, a little goes a long way. The colors go on beautifully and stay on. They are a little bit on the thicker side and have a lot of shine. In my opinion, Stila lipgloss is one of the more daring lipglosses because it definitely gives your lips a WOW factor!
Destiny L.
Gastonia, NC
I hardly ever use lipgloss I tend to stick with the matte side of lip products. When my lips need to be aired and need hydration I tend to stick to this product. There are many different colors and have a very nice smell to them. I also like how they are a bit thicker than most lipglosses so you don't just automatically lick them off. I highly recommend.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I'm not a huge fan of gloss but I thought I'd give this one a shot. In short, I'm not anymore in love with gloss than I was before. It's sticky and my hair always get caught in the gloss. The application is easy though and I do like the color.
Maysa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Ugh, i totally dislike this gloss! It's sticky. hair gets caught up in sticky gloss. The brand itself is fantastic, but not this item. Shortcake is quite pale on my lips. i have light olive skin, and it totally washes me out. thought it swatches more pink, it's really a neutral.
The stilla lip glaze is worth it if you like glosses but if you don't then you might not like it . I love lip glosses and I love this color . Stilla is a very good and safe brand so I recommend this product to people who like lipgloss.
Rosie N.
I love the color and scent of this gloss as well as the texture. Sometimes with glosses they can get sticky but this gloss was better than I had expected. It's very easy to use and applies very well and has good pigment.
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
Love how this makes my lips look!! I would definitely recommend for a night out or a fancy date it makes my lips look so nice and it wasn't too expensive !
Tina S.
This is one of my favorite makeup products. It makes getting ready in the morning very simple and fool proof. 5 stars!

Melissa J.
These lip gloss are very sticky and have a bitter taste. The pigment is very sheer, there are better at the drugstore.
Morganne J.
I LOVE THIS COLOR
Stays on a great amount of time I love putting it on top of my other shades
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky feeling?
Edith D.
El Salvador
What results gives lip gloss?