BY STILA

Stila's most popular gloss! Keep your pout glossier and sexier - just one click will turn on the shine and turn some heads. Sugar Plum  Stila s most popular lip gloss will keep your pout glossier and sexier with just one click to the the lips. Want lips that get all the attention they deserve?  Turn on the shine and you ll be turning heads with stila s most popular lip gloss.  Choose from an array of delectable shades that add a splash of color and fabulously matching flavours and scents in one easy click of the famous pen.  Cosmetics experts agree-this top seller is an essential addition to any beauty bag. see more...

• Is this sticky? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mary E.
Mary E.
I got this lip gloss for a christmas gift last year and I was super disappointed. I actually really like this brand and have had a great experience with it in the past, but this gloss is really annoying. It has a little crank that you use to push up the gloss onto the brush to apply to your lips. I would crank and crank and nothing would come out. Then, all of a sudden TONS of it would come up onto the brush. I would end up having to use a tissue to stop it from coming up on the brush which resulted in a big goopy mess. I would not recommend this to someone looking for a new gloss.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Decatur, GA
Overall, I love Stila products. The colors they have are great, very natural, and are very handy to use while on the go since the brush is built in. My main gripe is that with time the brush gets really tacky and doesn't really get clean. Additionally, if the product gets too cold or isn't used often enough, the product comes out more like goo than gloss and is nearly impossible to put on. Since I don't use gloss regularly, I'm not sure I'll repurchase since I don't seem to use it enough to keep the product performing well.
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
Go onto ultas website!! These are 3 for 15 or 1 for 8!!! Which is an amazing deal!! I dang believe it I ended up buying 9!! Oops haha but they are the perfect touch of color and are not too shimmery. They also seem to last me forever! Totally recommend because who doesn't love 3 for 15?? That's a 5 dollar high end lip gloss like What??! That's cheaper than some drugstore!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I love this product for its flirty colors and easy twist up applicator. However, you have to be careful with the twisting to release more gloss, because one or two extra clicks and you can potentially have a goopy mess on your hands. The gloss is very sticky so if it's windy you'll end up with hair stuck to your lips, but the color and glossy appearance are great.
Isabelle G.
Isabelle G.
Really disliked the product. I'm familiar with the twist applicators on lipsticks from the old Mary Kay days so that was fun, but I had to twist for a ridiculous amount of time before I got enough product to put on my lips. And what I did put on my lips felt terrible. It was sticky like a pastry glaze and that's not something I want to feel on my lips.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Tonawanda , NY
They're sticky, but that's exactly why they last so long on the lips. They provide a sheer wash of color, but don't expect these to be lip lacquers, because they're glosses. The pen packaging is genius and there's no wasted product in the tube once you get to the end of the gloss. The coverage is even and won't accentuate any flakes or fine lines.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these. The brush applicator is nice and I like how you can twist out the product. Some shades are more pigmented than others. They can be kind of sticky but I don't mind it. These aren't my first pick when it comes to lip gloss but I do like them. Ulta usually sells mini packs of them which are nice to keep in your purse or give as a gift.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally hate these click pen applicators, but this gloss is so good, it's worth it. The click pen is actually really useful for carrying in my bag too. Everything stays clean and I can occasionally sanitize the brush without messing up the gloss. The gloss is very moisturizing. I have this in the shade "kitten" so it goes with every look.
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to lip gloss! It is affordable and comes in SO many different colors. It is light on your lips and not sticky. It comes in a compact tube with a nice little twist to get the gloss out. It is a perfect design so that no gloss gets wasted. I would definitely recommend! The slim tube is also perfect for fitting into small bags.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Not terrible, but not great either. Texture wise, it's sticky like m.a.c's lipglass, and not that pigmented (at least not the one that I had). The only this that I liked about this was the brush applicator, but elf has (or had?) one that's similar and costs ~$3 (more or less).

-Wouldn't purchase
-Wouldn't recommend
-Purchased at sephora
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
christie p.