BY STILA

Stila's most popular gloss! Keep your pout glossier and sexier - just one click will turn on the shine and turn some heads. Sugar Plum  Stila s most popular lip gloss will keep your pout glossier and sexier with just one click to the the lips. Want lips that get all the attention they deserve?  Turn on the shine and you ll be turning heads with stila s most popular lip gloss.  Choose from an array of delectable shades that add a splash of color and fabulously matching flavours and scents in one easy click of the famous pen.  Cosmetics experts agree-this top seller is an essential addition to any beauty bag. see more...

• Is this sticky? 2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a lip gloss that can stay on for a while I ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this gloss has some delicious taste or smell?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily J.
Review for: Seashell
I received this product a long time ago and was pretty disappointed. Although it was a pretty color, I felt like the formula was horrible! Not only was it so sticky your mouth literally got stuck together, it barely even lasted on my lips for  more than a few minutes.
Additionally, the colors are very pretty, but they stain your lips horribly. I wore a red color for less than 5 minutes and when I went to remove it, my lip were stained red.
Therefore, I wouldn't recommend this product. I feel like the formula would have to be improved before I purchase this again.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product I’ve been using forever.Stila Lip Glaze Gloss, Shortcake, .08 oz smells great, is easy to wear and goes on easily on it’s own or over lip color. It doesn’t last very long, but the twist brush applicators makes it easy to reapply. It’s not a good basic lip glass.
Lauren K.
Mc Donald, PA
Review for: Raspberry
I really do love this brand but the gloss is little tacky so for anyone who doesn't like that feeling I wouldn't But it's a really fun packaging ...has a twist bottom that pushes the color up into a paintbrush like applicator. Goes on shear but great color!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila lip glaze gloss who can't get enough of these lip product's. Stila is so great feels amazing an one of the best out there just try it an you'll understand why an what I rave about so much from Stila products.
tiffani m.
Oronogo, MO
Sticky as all get out, I put this on at work, (used to work at a makeup store) and literally had to take it off within five minutes. I didn't even feel like I could talk my lips were so stuck together!
Alexia S.
Review for: Plum
While I typically adore lip products that stay on for far longer than they should...I was not thrilled with this one. It took me about three days for it to come off, including the use of a lot of makeup remover. The color was a beautiful pigment and the application brush was a very nice touch, but I probably won't be purchasing it again any time soon.
Ashley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first products my mom got me as a teen starting to wear makeup. I loved it so much! I love the twisting bottom to bring the product out but the brush doesn’t make for a precise application. But hey it’s a gloss so you don’t need to be THAT precise. I have repurchased since then but have grown away from it because it’s very sticky.
Cait F.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a little sticky, but has a great pigment. Definitely don’t use it on a windy day if you have long hair. It will plaster your hair to your face and make everything really sticky
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to like this gloss, but it is just too sticky. It is the goopiest, stickiest gloss that makes my lips feel like they are glued together. It has a really plasitcky artificial sweet smell to it. The twist packaging is difficult to use and always dispenses too much product. Overall, not a gloss i recommend or would ever buy again.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was obsessed with these at one point and bought a ton. They have a good formula, not too sticky while also not running off your lips and a pleasant flavor, color and amount of shine. They are a bit of a pain for the first use because you have to keep twisting for what seems like forever to get the product to start coming out.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
Gladys A.
Is this lip gloss sticky?
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Can all three colors go with most girls?
Annika B.
Which Stila lip glaze is your favorite?
christie p.