stila Lip Color Lipstick SPF 20 uploaded by Amanda B.

BY STILA

stila Lip Color Lipstick SPF 20
  • "This color is amazingly beautiful it really stands out on my light complexion and also in my opinion can go on anyone very creamy" in 9 reviews
  • "I love the colors of these lipsticks they are minty, opaque, and hydrating. " in 9 reviews
  • "Great brand! Great variety of colors! Keeps hydration and long lasting!!!!'" in 8 reviews
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
Love that this has a bold color and an SPF! I’m really into skincare so having a lip color that can deliverer both healthy skin and an attractive color was really appealing to me. Sort of liquidy feeling like a chapstick, but all over a great product for any makeup junkie’s Arsenal
Sara F.
Carlisle
These are the best lipsticks you could ever use. They are very easy to put on and take off. If you in a hurry this product to put on quick. It comes in decent packaging. This did meet my expectations!! I would totally recommend this to others!! ❤❤
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
Ohh ) when I tried this lipstick I said it is my happiness) really good quality, passion color , on my birthday party this lipstick was very beautiful))) so it's my favorite on 2017 ) I recommended this product to my girlfriends))))) the best marks ! 5 stars the most beautiful and powerful lipstick on my lips at the time of my life))))
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love love this lipstick so much! I don't even know where to begin! From the formula to the way it looks on my lip! Is easy to apply on your lip! I love that this color goes with all outfits! Yes, and for all occasions! Is the one lipstick you need in your life!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
I received a small sample of this lipstick and it was amazing!!!!! It is pretty pricey, and I would love to try other colors and formulas by Stila. The sample stayed on for longer than I thought even with drinking and eating. It’s soft and moisturizing.
Erica R.
Powell, OH
I had this in a really dark shade and it went on glossy and sheer and looked amazing. It felt like a lip balm and even though it didn’t last all day it was easy to reapply even without a mirror. Would definitely rebuy
angela U.
Peoria
I loved this lipstick it was very pretty and I got lots of compliments. I’m a repeat user and it always meet my expectations. I buy this at Ulta one of my fav stores and I highly recommend people to try it.
Lil S.
chicago
This color goes on great but eventually as it comes off it becomes more of a stain. The product is still there but you need to reapply for greatness after an hour or eating ! Purchased once and never again because of it.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Mary M.
East Syracuse, NY
Blonde haie blue eyes whats my tint