7 colors available

BY STILA #30 in Lip Stain

This season s latest super-fruit inspired multi-tasker will give you instant glamour gratification.   Mango Crush Lip and Cheek Stain is infused with naturally staining mango extracts that react to your personal pH levels to create your perfect shade every time.  Used as a sheer blush, or a lip tint and packaged in Stila s iconic clickable pen, this revolutionary formula is easy to build and blend, and leaves your lips and cheeks with a fresh flush of youth. Lip & Cheek Stain, Mango Crush see more...

• How does this actually apply to the cheeks? I'm always skeptical of...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 4 Answers
  • Does stila lip stains give a rich deep color or a barely there hue?1 Answers
  • "They last a long time and I use it for both lips and cheeks." in 1 review
  • "The colors last such a long time and it looks great with my skin tone. " in 1 review
  • "It is incredibly long wearing and always compliments my features." in 1 review
Joan I.
Joan I.
I’m a fond fan of lip stain in any format so of course I’m instantly a lover of this. The shade is a vibrant fuchsia raspberry with a hint of shimmer (barely visible). The formula like all the crushes is a moisturizing gel-like consistency which blends fairly easy. The click style pen makes for easy application as you can easily click and brush on for an instant glow. A little goes a very long way so do be aware during application. I feel like the formula is smooth enough that it applies without looking streaky or patchy plus the gel is very slow to dry down so you have a bit of time to blend out and create a perfectly flushed look.

The shade is simply stunning and isn’t quite like any of the other shades as it falls into a more vibrant shade of blushing pink on cheeks. Unlike Yumberry which is a softer baby pink and Cherry which is a louder shade of red this falls in between the two with a crushed raspberry-like look.
Christy C.
Christy C.
I like that this product can be used on your lips AND cheeks. Honestly, I didn't purchase this for my cheeks and only use it for that use when it's a lazy day and I'm not feeling like a full face of makeup. I mostly use this as a lip stain. I'm pretty new to using lip stains, but I love them! Stila has created some great tones with buildable color. I love the easy of the Stila lip stain. The stains leave no gross after taste. Your lips feel as if you have nothing on because... well... you really hardly have anything on them using this. It really stains your lips with a feeling of gloss, balm or lipstick. It's a great go to for those who don't like wearing lipsticks and glosses, but also a fantastic go to when you're just running errands or not in the mood to go all out on your makeup. You still have a great pop of color on your lips with serious staying time.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Russell, KY
EHHHHH.....

I picked up a tube of this in Yumberry Crush from Nordstrom Rack a few months ago for around $9. I was excited about the prospect of being able to stain my lips for a subtle pop of color that would last a while without being reapplied.

Unfortunately, this product did not work well on my lips. At all. My understanding of a lipstain is that it soaks in to your lips and leaves the color. This really was just a gloss. It sat really uncomfortably on top of my lips (thick & chunky). It really had no color or staing power to it.

On the cheeks, it does give a soft, dewy bit of color.

I really would not recommend purchasing this product, even at a discount. It originally retails for around $22, and in my opinion it isn't even worth a dollar.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
This is a staple in my makeup bag. I have tried all the colors and though I love them all there are my favorite few I would travel to the end of the world for; coconut- which is a rosy gold color I tend to use this more on my lips but it looks beautiful on cheeks too, pomegranate-is a exactly the color of pomegranate seeds it leaves a beautiful flushed stain on cheeks that lasts me all day and a just kissed stain on lips, last but not least is raspberry a hot pink stain that when placed on lips with a matte nude lip liner over it gives you the lip color everyone has been dying for all over Instagram!
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
I have a red color. I generally don't use it as a cheek stain... it feels kind of gross to me to rub the little brush thing on my lips and then my makeup-y cheeks, ya know? You can build up the color on your lips a bit, but you have to let it dry between applications. You will not get a precise line with the applicator; it's a brush tip (with bristles) and the liquid (kind of a syrupy texture) comes out between the bristles. I usually use my fingers to kind of blend it around my lips. I like the slightly sweet smell/taste and the way it feels natural on the lips compared to a typical lipstick.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I've used this product since I was 16, and still find myself reaching for it every once in a while. It's not my favorite lip stain, and I will admit I never use it as a cheek stain. I find the application process strange while trying to apply it to my cheeks, but that just may be me! I've always been more of a powder blush girl anyway. I do like using it on my lips though for a subtle color, and I like that it can stay on throughout the day and I can add a little shine with lip balm if I want. I do have to touch it up once or twice (especially with a darker tint), but its not too cumbersome.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know.. I know.. Only two stars. Now don't get me wrong, as a makeup junkie I adore the brand stila and will continue to try and purchase their products. Now this specific product just didn't do it for me. I found the lip and cheek stain to be a tad too sticky and glossy. I liked it better on the lips as a stain but had to reapply it often. On my cheeks I was not a fan. It was hard to blend and came out greasy looking. I don't know if I had a bad batch but I would not repurchase. That said I will continue to try out products from Stila as I love most of their makeup!
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Van Nuys, CA
This was one of the first lipstains I bought when it was a bigger thing. Got it in Cheey Crush from Sephora and was so excited to try it only to find that my product was defective 😞. The product would spill into the well but never would come out fully. What little product I could get was pretty good. A cute subtle red for a flush of color which was all I needed at that age, but I have since tried other tint products that I've liked better.
Lulu K.
Lulu K.
New Castle, DE
Rarely do I finish a product, and when I do, it's because it's amazing. I use it on my cheeks as my blush, and it gives me the most glorious, natural glow. There is none of the 'too obvious' glitter, it absorbs so it does not appear to be lying on top of my cheeks, and I can even put a little stripe down my nose and blend it for the perfect flush.

I do use it on my lips. But I put gloss over top because this is a stain, not a gloss.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Santa Ana, CA
Stila always has such amazing products. I've never tried anything from Stila and been disappointed with it. This will last all day and not smudge off or smear. I like the color selection as well. I can buy these at my local Sephora or online and I will use it when I want to feel a little more put together. The nice things about these is that you can add some Chapstick on top for a little extra hydration and the color will stay put.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the brush on this make it hard to apply as a cheek stain? Also is the formula sticky?
Mandy G.
Mandy G.
Shippensburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these being discontinued?
Bonnie C.
Bonnie C.
Piscataway, NJ
How many hours does this product last for? And when it fades, does it fade nicely or choppy?
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product drying on your lips?