BY STILA #18 in Lip Stain

This season s latest super-fruit inspired multi-tasker will give you instant glamour gratification.   Mango Crush Lip and Cheek Stain is infused with naturally staining mango extracts that react to your personal pH levels to create your perfect shade every time.  Used as a sheer blush, or a lip tint and packaged in Stila s iconic clickable pen, this revolutionary formula is easy to build and blend, and leaves your lips and cheeks with a fresh flush of youth. Lip & Cheek Stain, Mango Crush see more...

• How does this actually apply to the cheeks? I'm always skeptical ...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 4 Answers
  • Does stila lip stains give a rich deep color or a barely there hue?1 Answers
Stila Lip & Cheek Stain
  • "The colors last such a long time and it looks great with my skin tone. " in 1 review
  • "They last a long time and I use it for both lips and cheeks." in 1 review
  • "It is incredibly long wearing and always compliments my features." in 1 review
Krystal C.
I really love the color of the stain, however, there is a metallic finish that arises after the stain sets for a few minutes. It makes my lips feel dry and I feel like I need to add a gloss to make them feel more moisturized(exactly why I bought the stain..so I would not have to wear a sticky gloss). The metallic coat chunks up on my lips and it does not spread around evenly. Also, the stain is more apparent on my bottom lip and will barley stay on my top lip at all creating a thick line where my bottom lip and top lips touch(not attractive). I love the color but the product is more trouble than it is worth.
Tianah L.
This has to be one of my favorite makeup products ever! It goes on so
smoothly and evenly onto the lips and skin, and leaves a long lasting,
bright stain! I can put some of this stain on in the morning at 6:46 and
not have to reapply until around 2 or 3 PM! It lasts through lunch! I
also love that it has vitamins and natural extracts that are good for my
skin. Plus, the bright corally pink color is perfect for summer--or any
time of the year. Great product, Stila!
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Review for: Acai more...
I really LOVE this lip stain. The applicator is just the right size, so it doesn’t give too much product at once and is forgiving my if you have to wipe some off your outer lip. The color is very rich, pigmented, and settles beautifully!I In fact, it’s even more beautiful after it settles. I did not have to reapply this even after eating/drinking. Price is reasonable, around $23 at Ulta.
Angela G.
Grants Pass
Review for: Cherry more...
Really like the color.  I added a little shimmer gloss to the top of it due to it feeling a little dry.  Wear was great.  Not too pricey for the stay power.  It would have stayed better if I would not have applied gloss.  I would recommend this to others.  Beautiful color!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Review for: Pomegranate more...
Love this color and it is pigmented nicely. I found it easy to apply but it left a sticky residue while drying out my lips when worn all day. I am known to have drier lips especially in the winter so it was not a shocked. The color was nice and it was easy to apply but I would say in my case it’s not worth the price.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I have never used this as a cheek stain only on my lips and it’s had a beautiful color that for me lasts all day it’s super easy to put on and you only need one coat I’m not a huge fan of lip stains but this one is nice and I enjoy to color and not having to scrub my lips raw to get it off a lip make up remover and your set
amy s.
I really like that this is a two in one product. I like to take it when I’m going away for the weekend or if I don’t want to bring a ton of makeup with me.
I can add a little to my cheeks for a nice wash of color and use it for my lips to tie the look together. It’s great because I feel like I get more bang for my buck!
miranda b.
victoria ,Tx
This is a great versatile product but it just wasn’t my jam my friend used it and it looked amazing on her but when I used it no it was too pink for my skin tone and I think I look kind of greasy and clownish but that was my experience I am no means a professional give it a try and see what u think
Suzanne M.
Austin, TX
I have the cherry crush color and absolutely love it! Rarely use it on my cheeks, mostly just lips. It’s super natural and great to put on in the morning before work when you don’t want to worry about re-applying lipstick or gloss. Also great base to add gloss on top if you want some extra shine.
Amanda R.
Review for: Cherry Crush, Cherry more...
I really liked these. They were very easy to apply and sat nicely on the lips. The color was not too bold, so it worked great as an everyday lip stain. It wasn’t sticky either. The only thing I would say is that I wish it was longer lasting. I found myself reapplying too often throughout the day.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Does the brush on this make it hard to apply as a cheek stain? Also is the formula sticky?
Mandy G.
SHIPPENSBURG, PA
Are these being discontinued?
Jenna B.
Has anyone actually used this on their cheeks ?
Selena M.
Henderson, NC
How long do you think it lasts after applying to your lips on average?