stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color

by Stila

Slip into something more comfortable with this opulently-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight, delicately tinted skin perfector.

Advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected. Creates a translucent veil, allowing each shade to cover a multitude of skin tones. Skin-loving formula with botanicals and over 70% water for a comfortable feel, all day.

• Formula creates a translucent veil that allows each shade to cover a multitude of skin tones.
  • Unique blend of advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected.
  • Luxuriously-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight texture makes it the perfect year-round skin perfector.

Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, POLYSORBATE 80, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, SORBITAN OLEATE, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) FLOWER EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID. (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: Blend into skin with fingers or your favorite complexion application tool.

How is this for sensitive skin? And what is the coverage like?
I really, really wanna try this! I know the reviews say coverage is pretty light but that’s more so what I’m looking for. I’m curious about how you guys apply this. Is there a kind of brush you would recommend? Or is my best bet still a beauty sponge for blending?
How does the Stila Lingerie Soufflé sit through the day on the face, is it worth the money?
Start your review of stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color!
Lake Charles
Review for: 1.0
I have tried hundreds of foundations, and this may be the worst one. Granted, I know that it is more so a tinted moisturizer than a foundation, but I had nothing but issues with it. First, for a tinted moisturizer I felt like it gave me too much coverage. The coverage was patchy and streaky. I applied it using a dampened beauty blender, and then on a second wear test with just my fingers. Because of the nature of the product, 8 would recommend fingers. This was the only foundation I've used where I left my house and then returned before getting to my destination to wash it off. It was downright embarrassing. Grabbed onto pimples, oxidized in weird places, made the other make up I was wearing look terrible. Stila is one of my favorite brands, but this one didn't do it for me.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: 1.0
Just because I gave this 3 stars does not mean it wasn't a really great tinted moisturizer! I actually really liked it! Felt nice, light and luxurious. The texture is super creamy and it looks really pretty on. My gripe is that there isnt a shade light enough for me. It just looks too dark, which is such a bummer because other than shade it was lovely! Would purchase if there were more shade options. stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color
Review for: 4.0
This is probably one of the worse foundations I’ve ever used. The texture of the foundation is super odd and it’s very hard to apply with a brush. I’m not a fan of beauty blenders so I’m not sure if that would be easier but it’s hard for me to imagine so as I don’t think it would stick to the beauty blender. It crumbled when I used a brush and was the WORST when I had to blend it out. Ended up returning it :(
Henderson , NV
Review for: 1.0
I WANTED to love this product. I love Stila products overall. This for some sad reason wasn’t made as well as I thought it would go. It Really shows ALL your pores and textures. Reviews weren’t lying when I read the same thing. I used it in every way possible , it just doesn’t do well with the face ... don’t waste your money . You need to test it first
Carsonville, MI
I love this foundation, I was concerned about trying it because of the consistency being a little thicker but I really enjoyed it. It wears nicely on my skin and has a beautiful finish. I tried a sample so far and I'm really considering buying it but I REALLY want the stila hide and chic foundation!
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Naomi C.
Review for: 1.0
I love this foundation, I have issues with foundation looking like a mess when you put on. This one goes on soft and smooth. I use the clarisonic foundation brush with it and get smooth looking skin each time. The best part for me is it never oxidizes, no matter how long I wear!
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by urvashi N.
Review for: 4.0
I'll pass! Not great, the coverage is very sheer but that is not my main concern. It sets very dry and shows all your texture and pores. The packaging is very luxurious but not worth your coints! stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color
Elkridge , MD
Review for: 8.0
Okay, let me say this. Please make sure you have someone to show you how to apply this product. I have seen really bad reviews about this soufflé. I personally didn’t like it until I had someone from Ultra show me the correct way. It gives a nice bronze glow of you choose the darker shade. As far as using as a foundation, it take some getting use to. I recommend trying before buying.
Chevy Chase, MD
Review for: 1.0
I will say this product is a bit on the pricey side for it to be as difficult as it was.  It can get very dry and just slide/pill right off your face.  I used a silicone primer which didn't go well for me, so then I used a hydrating primer.  The hydrating primer was a bit more successful.  Work it in small areas and use a beauty blender to press it into the skin.  Don't try to blend with a brush because then the products will ball up.  As you're working with it, use a face spray like MAC Fix+ to keep it wet while you work with it.  It's not a foundation at all.  It's more of a tinted moisturizer to kind of give you that even skintone look, but you're looking for it to cover pimples, scars, or acne, you'll be sorely disappointed.  Is it a nice product?  Yes.  Is it difficult to work with?  Yes.  Is it worth the price point for the amount of difficulty you go through?  Breaks my heart to say because I LOVE Stila, but the answer is a firm no.
Largo
Purchased at: Sephora
It is horrible. The only good thing about it is the beautiful jar the product came in. I love my it cosmetics cc cream so I compare a lot to that however this product is just plain crap. I’m sorry to Stila because I live stila, there liquid lips are good, there liquid eyeshadows even there eyeliners are amazing but this products is really patchy when applying it, it’s hard to blend out and it doesn’t stay on the skin, it just comes right off when going over it with a beauty blender or a makeup brush. I was hoping this would be amazing I wish I didn’t run out and purchase it the same day it was released 😩 I usually wait for reviews and watch videos this was a completely dumb decision when shopping for eyeliner lol don’t recommend on any skin type! Just paying for a pretty jar to sit on your vanity [email protected] expired.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...