stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color

by Stila

Slip into something more comfortable with this opulently-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight, delicately tinted skin perfector.

Advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected. Creates a translucent veil, allowing each shade to cover a multitude of skin tones. Skin-loving formula with botanicals and over 70% water for a comfortable feel, all day.

• Formula creates a translucent veil that allows each shade to cover a multitude of skin tones.
  • Unique blend of advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected.
  • Luxuriously-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight texture makes it the perfect year-round skin perfector.

Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, POLYSORBATE 80, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, SORBITAN OLEATE, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) FLOWER EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID. (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: Blend into skin with fingers or your favorite complexion application tool.

How is this for sensitive skin? And what is the coverage like?
I really, really wanna try this! I know the reviews say coverage is pretty light but that’s more so what I’m looking for. I’m curious about how you guys apply this. Is there a kind of brush you would recommend? Or is my best bet still a beauty sponge for blending?
How does the Stila Lingerie Soufflé sit through the day on the face, is it worth the money?
Start your review of stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color!
Sacramento
Review for: 4.0
This product does what it says. If you are looking for something with coverage this is not it. This goes on a moose and is almost a little hard to work with at first. I tried using a brush and I feel like it wasn't seeping into my skin, but it blended in seamlessly when using a damp beauty sponge. I'm still trying it in different ways- so far I have tried it with sunscreen and no primer and my skin looks so smooth and radiant. It truly looks like my skin but better! Though I do have a few dark spots that I think I would spot conceal because like I said this barely provides any coverage- but it truly feels like I have nothing on my skin. I have been receiving compliments on my skin all day.. not make up.. but skin! "you're glowing!" is all I have been hearing. I'm giving it 3 stars because I feel that a little bit more coverage would be amazing.
Austin, TX
Review for: 4.0
I have seen a lot of bad reviews of this product and I don’t want people to get the wrong idea about it! It is not labeled a foundation or any sort of tinted moisturizer but it’s basically a mixture of both. It’s made with 70% coconut water so it’s super hydrating which is perfect for the winter. I am a shade 4 and it starts off a little dark but it changes color after it settles! It blurs my imperfections and is so lightweight! I am conscious about products clogging my pores but this hasn’t at all. It also has some glitter in it so I shine in the sun. It’s perfect in my “no makeup makeup” days
Fresno, CA
Review for: 1.0
I had really high hopes for this product but I was let down. I have to admit I was really just seduced by the packaging... heavy, chunky glass jar with a gold lid!!!! The product applies well but has a dry cream feel. Even over moisturizer...dry. My makeup went on over it nice enough but I think it would have looked the same without the primer... no pore reduction. I returned it to Ulta and got my $36.00 back.
Wichita, KS
Review for: 1.0
This stuff is WEIRD. It's a funky texture, light weight👍but patchy👎. It's a VERY light coverage, like a super airy mouse? But it just doesn't cover. The shades are strange. There supposed to cover a wide range of skin tones but the colors are all pretty warm and the light color that I used was a decent neutral color, but after awhile I noticed it looked more and more yellow on my skin tone. This is a pass! The jar is cool but SUPER bulky and heavy! Will not store easily. This is a swing......and a BIG miss from Stila.🤷‍♀️
Review for: 2.0
I had such high expectations for what looked like a fluffy lightweight makeup that I could use on days I didn’t want to go for a full makeup look. Instead there was nothing “skin perfecting” about it. Like a tinted moisturizer but w even less coverage it is being returned :(
Review for: 6.0
This is a very unique product. It is water based, so anything that you use under or over it, that is liquid or cream, has to be as well. It is not buildable for me. I found that it became textured when I added layers. One layer souffle, and a layer of powder over it was what I used to make it work. There is a learning curve, but the results are pretty and natural.
Hurley, NY
Review for: 2.0, 1.0
I have to try this, yet I don't understand the not so good reviews? I will have to try it on my own, I've learned everyone is different and some things work great for others while vice versa. It seems like a neat new product. I like some of the formulas that Stila puts out. They are out of this world!
Review for: 1.0
I think these are ridiculous, genuinely. They have ZERO coverage so they're not even good as a tinted moisturizer. They leave a glittery finish which no one wants. They're 70 percent water and coconut water so you're paying 40 bucks for water. I would not recommend these at all.
Ontario, CA
Review for: 2.0
I love this product when I put it on it has a cooling sensation that I am sure will be great for summer.  A lot of primers are sented and this one is not so I do not have any type of allergies from the sent. Once it is applied my skin and make up feel so smooth.
Pickerington, OH
1,144 reviews
Review for: 1.0
I see what Stila was trying to do here.. they were trying to create a SUPER lightweight skin tint for people who don’t like the feeling of heavy foundations, but I just don’t think it was executed well and it was a definite miss for me. The shade range is pretty bad (I mean skin tints and bb creams usually don’t have a lot of shades, but I feel like some of the undertones just aren’t going to work for everyone), the feeling is definitely weird and different, and this is a product you definitely can’t apply with a brush or sponge.. you have to kinda tap it into the skin with your fingers and apply light amounts THEN build up. This is self setting which is nice if you don’t like powder as well, but make sure to really moisturize your skin! It has an extremely light coverage (sheer to LIGHT for sure) and i doubt you could build it up too much so this isn’t for anyone trying to cover major skin flaws. I feel like this might be good for mature skin (if you don’t want to pack on makeup anymore) or for normal skin (it’s honestly a little too water concentrated to be good for oily skin and dries down a lot for dry skin)... I feel like maybe they should work on it a bit and re-release it because it could be a nice product, but it’s just a miss for me for now. Gorgeous packaging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...