BeautyFaceFace MakeupStila
Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color

stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color

by Stila

Slip into something more comfortable with this opulently-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight, delicately tinted skin perfector.

Advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected. Creates a translucent veil, allowing each shade to cover a multitude of skin tones. Skin-loving formula with botanicals and over 70% water for a comfortable feel, all day.

• Formula creates a translucent veil that allows each shade to cover a multitude of skin tones.
  • Unique blend of advanced pigments and light refracting particles smooth, blur and even skin tone creating the optimal illusion - skin that looks naturally fresh and perfected.
  • Luxuriously-whipped, yet refreshingly lightweight texture makes it the perfect year-round skin perfector.

Ingredients: WATER/AQUA/EAU, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE, SILICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SODIUM CARBOMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, ISOHEXADECANE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, POLYSORBATE 80, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) WATER, SORBITAN OLEATE, PRUNUS PERSICA (PEACH) FLOWER EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, CASSIA ANGUSTIFOLIA SEED POLYSACCHARIDE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT JUICE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID. (+/-) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Usage: Blend into skin with fingers or your favorite complexion application tool.

DooRs this product transfer?
I Didn’t notice any perfecting qualities to this, did it work for anyone else?
Start your review of stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color!
Colleen  L.
Elysburg, PA
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Colleen  L.
Review for: 5.0
I LOVE this product🥰 I have it in the deepest shade as well for summer months💚 I prepped my skin with moisturizer and Laura Geller Spackle Hydrating primer, and dotted this all over my face🥰 I feel that this product is best applied for me with just my fingers. It has a lightweight feel, blends like a dream, and sets to the prettiest "lit from within" glow🥰 I love that it really looks like my skin and it doesn't settle into my lines and look cakey🥰 some people may not care for the glowy finish, but as a "mature" woman, I love it🥰 I do set my T-zone with some loose powder because I'm super oily there, but after a full day, it still looks pretty great with only sneaking a paper towel blot once🥰 I think this product has been discontinued which is a bummer, because I really like it. Like a bb cream with a Highlighter mixed in🥰 The shade range isn't great, but if you like a dewy finish, grab some on clearance if you can find it🥰
Mariah  P.
Spanaway, WA
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Mariah  P.
Review for: 1.0
I absolutely love this primer/color duo it makes your skin so soft and glowy before you apply your foundation. Great sheer
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Kayla G.
Review for: 3.0
I am absolutely in love with this product! J even use it by itself with out any other face products! It makes ur skin look so even and hydrated and it has almost a fluffy texture to it! I need to go snag another!
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: 1.0
So, I definitely thought this product was a color correcting primer, but after looking online, it’s supposed to be a foundation. I have the product on the left side of the photo. Honestly, this is MUCH closer to a primer than a foundation because there is barely any pigment. If you’re looking for an EXTREMELY sheer coverage, this may be great for you to even out. For the amount of concealer I had to add, it was probably worse for my skin than wearing a medium-full coverage foundation. And, honestly, the packaging is ridiculous. I can’t take this big, glass bottle anywhere, so it’s more for a pretty thing to see on a shelf. #stila #colorcorrection #blur #sheercoverage #extra
Lisa G.
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Lisa G.
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Lisa G.
Review for: 5.0
🥳Hello Beauty Enthusiasts!🥳 I purchased this foundation at Sephora (Stila Lingerie Souffle Skin Perfecting Color: (shade 05) and absolutely love the whipped, rich, mousse like texture it provides. This foundation blends well with my skins yellow and olive undertones and goes on creamy then dries off into a velvet matte finish. What I love about this foundation is that you really don't need to apply it so heavily and you can gradually build the coverage you need from light to medium. In my opinion, because of the creamy, whipped, rich, mousse like texture this would definitely make a great foundation for the fall and upcoming winter months. I highly recommend you would give it a try! 😃😘❤👌👍
Mierna R.
germantown, TN
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Mierna R.
Review for: 1.0
The Stella skin perfecting color is so nice it’s like a foundation it’s creamy and liquidy match his skin nicely full coverage doesn’t smudge super cute packaging love it nice shape and the only thing is it doesn’t come with much product in it but I got it for cheap stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color #influensterawards2020
Aaliyah R.
Brooklyn , NY
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Aaliyah R.
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Aaliyah R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 1.0
I love this product it’s very lightweight and easy on oily skin types since it’s 70% water. This product said it’s a type of sheer to light coverage foundation however I don’t use it as a foundation I use it as a color correction primer or as a lightweights tinted moisturizer. I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO USE A VERY DENSE FOUNDATION BRUSH OR ANY FLAT ENDED BRUSH TO PREVENT STREAKS!!!! other than that it’s a great product stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color
Roselle B.
Review for: 2.0
I learned about this product having a bad review on youtube few years back and I am so glad that I NEVER LET ANY YOUTUBERS INFLUENCED me on making any purchases because this foundation is just great! It has a great packaging, medium coverage and when it settles it looks like just your skin. Too bad this is already discontinued.
Urvashi  N.
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Urvashi  N.
Review for: 4.0
I'll pass! Not great, the coverage is very sheer but that is not my main concern. It sets very dry and shows all your texture and pores. The packaging is very luxurious but not worth your coints! stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color
Lyndah  T.
Reseda
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color uploaded by Lyndah  T.
Review for: 1.0
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color This stuff is amazing. It looks like you get a lot because of the packaging and it’s allusion and to be honest with you, I feel like for the quantity that you’re getting it’s priced a little bit higher than it should be. However, this product does not disappoint. We definitely have to give this a good rub onto your skin and blend well but the shimmer that it leaves behind is illuminating. I definitely recommend this for the collarbone area and to mix in when trying to apply definition. It smells very nice also and a little goes a long way . #stila #holidaylooks
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
soriyah M.
il y a un an
stila Lingerie Soufflé Skin Perfecting Color ? Why is the product so thick.
Erica P. il y a un an
The texture is a bit weird, but it applies really well with a damp beauty blender.