stila Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara

by Stila

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of stila Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Love this ! Super long lasting ! I have about 3 of these !! Could never go wrong . This actually is waterproofin reviews
“I love this mascara definitely let my beautiful eyelashes and a lot of volume , it is one of the best, i recommend it” in reviews
Jurupa valley, CA
This mascara is oh so waterproof. It really does not even budge. You must use soap if you want this stuff coming off.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bronx , NY
GURLLLL. If you trying to go swimming with some mascara this is the product for you. Do what you have to do
New york
Love this mascara! Works wonders on my eyelashes while on vacation . Stays on all day without any smudge
I love my fair share of waterproof mascara, but I think this one does a mediocre job. It doesn't compare to other brands I have used.
casablanca, hay hassani
Waterproof Mascara Brown for long and full lashes, long lasting and very useful. I like it very much, and wear it everyday.
stila Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara uploaded by luisa L.
Como puedeb ver ya esta super desgastada, oero es que enserio es suoer buena, me facina una de las mejores que eh probado
Ajman
Very good and super black waterproof i love it make my lashes long and strong. And give my eyes perfect look

Looking for your answer?