stila Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara uploaded by luisa l.

BY STILA

stila Lash Visor Waterproof Mascara
  • "Love this ! Super long lasting ! I have about 3 of these !! Could never go wrong . This actually is waterproof" in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara definitely let my beautiful eyelashes and a lot of volume , it is one of the best, i recommend it" in 3 reviews
Carley J.
Sea isle city , NJ
This is a great product! I recommend this to everyone! Seriously!! This product was worth the price!! I would definitely buy it again! Waterproof which makes it last all day during long work hours and summer days!
Shaylie S.
Sanford, NC
I use this product every time I go swimming and it stays on! Also it's super easy to take off at the end of the day! This mascara can literally last me 3 days before I need to re-apply it! I would recommend it to everyone!
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Amazing! This looks so good on me. It plumps my lashes and works for hours. It is truly waterproof and I have actually taken a shower with it on. Easy to apply and I would recommend adding this to your collection!
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Pretty good mascara! Not my favorite but I really do like it when I use it which is about once a week. It's a little watery but I would use it again and would recommend it too because it has a nice wand!
Mina S.
Frisco, TX
I really like this mascara. It is waterproof and it doesn't get too clumpy. I have short lashes, but it helps me build volume and length as well. I would recommend this product to a friend in the future.
Amber D.
For this to be a Stila product I expected a little more. Maybe I expected a little too much. I found this mascara to not really make a huge difference, and there are drug store mascaras that are better than this one.
Dilpreet D.
S Ozone Park, NY
My eyes usually get watery whenever i apply on mascara but with this mascara I had no trouble I love this thing and I love the brand a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Sarinaa C.
San Antonio
This mascara is amazing. It makes your lashes look so defined and luscious. I love how long they look after using this product .
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
So I got this not knowing that it was in brown but I use it everyday on my eyebrows I love it, it makes my eyebrows look great,
Melissa G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
This mascara is oh so waterproof. It really does not even budge. You must use soap if you want this stuff coming off.