BY STILA

Dilpreet D.
Easton , PA
My eyes usually get watery whenever i apply on mascara but with this mascara I had no trouble I love this thing and I love the brand a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Kitty A.
Dorchester, MA
Amazing! This looks so good on me. It plumps my lashes and works for hours. It is truly waterproof and I have actually taken a shower with it on. Easy to apply and I would recommend adding this to your collection!
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Pretty good mascara! Not my favorite but I really do like it when I use it which is about once a week. It's a little watery but I would use it again and would recommend it too because it has a nice wand!
Peyton M.
Loves Park, IL
So I got this not knowing that it was in brown but I use it everyday on my eyebrows I love it, it makes my eyebrows look great,
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
This mascara is oh so waterproof. It really does not even budge. You must use soap if you want this stuff coming off.
Jessica O.
San Bernardino
Love this ! Super long lasting ! I have about 3 of these !! Could never go wrong . This actually is waterproof
Melissa N.
New york
Love this mascara! Works wonders on my eyelashes while on vacation . Stays on all day without any smudge
문은별✨👑Mrs. M.
casablanca
Waterproof Mascara Brown for long and full lashes, long lasting and very useful. I like it very much, and wear it everyday.