stila La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush uploaded by Lindsey A.

BY STILA

La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush is a modern take on a traditional, feathered calligraphy pen. Custom-designed for our Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner, it delivers perfect product pickup and precise placement. The click on cap makes it ideal for the Stila girl-on-the-go!

Benefits:

• Use with Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner to achieve any line from thin and subtle to bold and dramatic.
  • Precision brush tip allows for flexibility in application.
  • The extended handle length makes for easier manoeuvrability.
  • Click on cap is perfect for on-the-go portability.

Emily G.
Middleton
I don’t find much use for this brush. It’s not exactly precision as the brush gets too fluffy over time. I like the packaging and overall look but it’s just not that useful. I would not repurchase. Disappointed.
Rouland R.
Orlando , FL
Lice this brush so much. I need to buy another one I lost the one I had. So will be repurchasing and recommending. I purchased it online. This is perfect for applying eyeliner. Good priced.
Janet C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Stilla is one of my favorite makeup brands they just have the nicest easy to use products I bought this brush online just google it , it is very affordable and I love it I am very satisfied so far with all of their products .
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. I love the black shade. It stays on all day even though itvis not waterproof. The brush never clumps the product on. It is perfect. My lashes stand put from the crowd wearing this.
Danni M.
Works great. Color stays well. Sometimes I do use a different brand of liquid eyeliner first so that I can get the shape I like (usually winged) but like to use this as a top layer.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Caleigh H.
Scotia, NY
I am obsessed with this brush! I'm actually considering getting a second one. It makes applying creme/gel/potted eyeliners a breeze! I'm able to both line my eye and make a wing with this, best eyeliner brush I've used so far!
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
This brush is so cute and it's retractable. When retracted it is the length on my middle finger. It comes with the cute leather feather top which says Stila on it. It's durable and the bristles don't pull out.
Joelle J.
Perryopolis, PA
Gah! This brush is so cute!! I bought it purely because it looks like a quill and now it makes me wanna do my eyeliner everyday. I got it at I believe senhora? Or ulta? Idk but I use it constantly now. Call me a sucker for packaging but I have no shame.
Erika C.
Hollywood, FL
I love my brush because it's fun to use with the feather attached to it. The brush is stiff enough to apply eyeliner and gives you a precise line with a steady hand.

Amazon