stila Kajal Eye Liner uploaded by SHABANA B.stila Kajal Eye Liner uploaded by Arianny A.stila Kajal Eye Liner uploaded by Vanessa R.
10 colors available

BY STILA

• Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went to ...1 Answers
  • Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?1 Answers
emily b.
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Amethyst
Perfect for a smudgy look-- I use it when I'm doing a going-out nighttime look because it does tend to get a little rocker-looking as the night wears on. If you're looking for something with a thin, precise line that will stay in place this one isn't for you...but if you're doing a messy, smokey eye it's a great pick. Just be sure to use a smudger across the line so that you don't end up with bleed...if you forget, you may find your eyeliner has migrated after an hour!
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV
I got this for my water line...and it's a smugger. I found that it was easy to apply but also super easy to turn into racoon eyes. If you touch your eyes at any point, it transfers to whatever and everything. The only plus is that it does not stick to contacts (I found that the MUFE waterproof eyeliner will stick like the devil to contacts). Not worth it for the waterline. Might be worth it for a smoked out look?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find these liners are great for inner rim and great to create a nice smudgy smokey eye. I do notice when I wear this under my eye, it does have a tendency to smudge and run a bit throughout the night. When I noticed that, I started using it in my inner rims and for a smokey effect and it works out great. I am a contact wearer and this does NOT bleed onto my contacts - which is a double thumbs up for me!
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this specially for my water line and it does last, but not much. I do feel like it smudges a lot and when you try to remove it it is a painn with just soap, you need to use makeup remover for sure. And on another note I barely use this eyeliner because every time I do, my eyes HURT, and since they hurt, my head starts hurting too, and I can't see clearly. So I definitely will not repurchase.
Andrew N.
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the Stila Kajal eye liner in Topaz for the waterline, and it is one of the only liners that actually apply product to my very sensitive waterline. Topaz is a nude that works to open up my eye with any eyeshadow look. I will say that this doesn't have the best staying power for my watery eyes, but when set with a nude eyeshadow, this will stay in place longer.
Abby P.
Abby P.
West Simsbury, CT
Review for: Sapphire
I have been using this to tight line my upper lashes and it is not suitable for this use. It is incredibly transferable and the second I blink it finds its way onto my lower lash line and tear duct. However with a smudger and some translucent powder this makes a great smokey eyeliner. It definitely needs to be set with powder though or it will get everywhere.
Kalthom E.
Kalthom E.
The creaminess and pigmentation of this pencil is to dieeeee for. It's incredibly black and glides right on the waterline effortlessly. The one issue is that it is not the least bit long wearing. Thankfully it doesn't smear into raccoon eyes but gracefully disappears. Nevertheless it still disappears. For the price point I don't see it being worth the price
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Woodstock, MD
Review for: Sapphire
This is an awesome eyeliner, great for anyone who wants a bold look. The formula is great, which makes the color bold, and the product last all day. The variety of colors are great, and can fit anyone's personality. I think that it is definitely worth the price. I would buy it again, especially when I am going for a bold look. Overall great eyeliner!
Kimya S.
Kimya S.
Arlington, VA
I like this eyeliner a lot, it goes on so smooth. I've used it for years, the only complaint I have is that it gets kind of messy after a while because of the smudgey consistency, it ended up getting the makeup all over my bag/hands if it wasn't capped. So that's something to be aware of, especially if you have to sharpen it (causing another mess)
Catherine E.
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
Not my favorite eyeliner. I purchased this to put on my waterline and that was a disaster! It ran within an hour. However, it does work well as a regular eyeliner. For the price though, I was expecting more staying power. I am used to Urban Decay's 24/7 liners which don't budge for 12+ hours on me, so this one was a disappointment.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
N Hollywood, CA
Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went to a couple of makeup stores and can't find it :( it's my favorite eyeliner.
Daiana B.
Daiana B.
Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the finish and does it irritate your eyes and apply with vibrancy that shows (visible) as well as black or bold colors?
Jodie L.
Jodie L.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using the waterproof stick. Does this product smudge?