BY STILA

Kajal eye liners are formulated to mimic the ultra-soft texture of the Indian eye darkener of the same name.
The luscious formula is silky smooth and glides on perfectly, without dragging across the most fragile skin around the eye area. Delivers bold, clear, true colour that blends easily and beautifies.

How To Use:

• Kajal eye liners can be used to line the inside lash line and can be applied over the entire lash line.
  • Kajal eye liner in Topaz is a nude-peach hue that can be used inside the eye on medium to deep skin tones. You can also apply it over any lipstick shade to adjust the colour. To create the perfect nude lip apply long wear lip colour in Nude and mix in a small amount of Topaz into the lipstick on the back of your hand, the result is the perfect editorial nude lip.
  • If you have small eyes, try lining inside the lash line with Smoky Quartz instead of black, this will make eyes appear bigger.
  • Apply kajal eye liner with Brush #4 to the lash line to achieve a diffused smudgy look.
  • Can also be used as an eye shadow.

• Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? ...1 Answers
  • Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?1 Answers
stila Kajal Eye Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. It just glides right on and the pigment is awesome. I have the black and topaz. These are the eyeliners I have been using for the longest" in 48 reviews
  • "Obviously since this is an eyeliner, it's not meant to be worn over the whole eyelid as an eyeshadow. i don't like putting this on my waterline, i wouldn't recommend doing that. but doing a fine line on the upper lash line makes for a great pop of sparkle for going out, or you could even wear it to work. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. the only thing is that you have to wait for it to dry before you close your eye, otherwise it will end up smudging and going in the crease. but it's long lasting. i love stila products, and this is another great one. " in 34 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about trying glitter eyeliner for the first time, but Stila is the perfect brand! The glitter is noticeable, but not overwhelming so much that it seems like a child's play makeup. My favorite part is the fact that it doesn't smudge, smear, or come off with sweat. " in 28 reviews
  • "Love this glitter liner!!!!! Stays on with smudging, comes out nicely with a lot of glitter so you do not have to apply much on! Perfect for tracing underneath your black cat eye to make them pop or beautifully done on a dark smokey eye!" in 19 reviews
Olivia J.
Review for: Glitter Kitten more...
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Sweta R.
Review for: Onyx more...
I love this eyeliner especially because it is like Indian kajal eyeliner. Unfortunately I can’t find this on Stila’s website in this color anymore. Hopefully they bring it back. I would definitely buy it again.
Tanya L.
Stay All Day- Micro Tip
The tip is easyly glides on smoothly trip of the wrist it smudged as day went on Hint. If you hve alegies/sinus watery eyes or rub eyes this product is not for you
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I find these liners are great for inner rim and great to create a nice smudgy smokey eye. I do notice when I wear this under my eye, it does have a tendency to smudge and run a bit throughout the night. When I noticed that, I started using it in my inner rims and for a smokey effect and it works out great. I am a contact wearer and this does NOT bleed onto my contacts - which is a double thumbs up for me!
Brielle E.
Review for: Glitter Kitten more...
This product is the best glitter liner. It stays on for dances and it is great quality. It's a little pricey. It is better then the other ones because it's smooth and I got it from ulta and it's amazing. I would recommend this to you it's a 10/10 the best glitter liner.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Wasn't impressed with this. Received one in a purple color in my ipsy bag and it was so opaque even with multiple layers. The color was also a weird purple, almost like a dusty lavender, but bright enough to be purple. Didn't even stay on eye-shadow and wore off quickly. I wont be getting this.
Ashley S.
Beautiful kajal liner - great for a good smudged out smokey eye. I've been using this since highschool and while I may stray to other brands, I always come back to this one for my smokey eyes. Stila is a great brand all around, rarely disappoints.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Onyx more...
I love the Stila eyeliners! Because they are so easy to put on and so easy to just slide on! And give your look a different vibe 😎 Is totally worth it I love these and I love how they have so many different colors for you to choose from and experiment with on your eyes.
Kait E.
This eyeliner is what you would expect from Stila! Highly pigmented and super easy to apply and blend. This liner will last all day without any touch ups! Another winner from a beloved brand that you should definitely try if you have not already!!!!
Gabby M.
Review for: Other more...
I have this pencil eyeliner in Topaz. These are very Creamy and has lasted me a long time. I bought this from Sephora. The color I got I use to make my eyes appear bigger. I will buy this again once you run out.
Lindsay H.
How easy is the formula to remove from your eyes?
Daiana B.
Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?
Brooke B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went to a couple of makeup stores and can't find it :( it's my favorite eyeliner.
Cassandra T.
Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Does this still exist? If so where can it be purchased?