BY STILA

Kajal eye liners are formulated to mimic the ultra-soft texture of the Indian eye darkener of the same name.
The luscious formula is silky smooth and glides on perfectly, without dragging across the most fragile skin around the eye area. Delivers bold, clear, true colour that blends easily and beautifies.

How To Use:

• Kajal eye liners can be used to line the inside lash line and can be applied over the entire lash line.
  • Kajal eye liner in Topaz is a nude-peach hue that can be used inside the eye on medium to deep skin tones. You can also apply it over any lipstick shade to adjust the colour. To create the perfect nude lip apply long wear lip colour in Nude and mix in a small amount of Topaz into the lipstick on the back of your hand, the result is the perfect editorial nude lip.
  • If you have small eyes, try lining inside the lash line with Smoky Quartz instead of black, this will make eyes appear bigger.
  • Apply kajal eye liner with Brush #4 to the lash line to achieve a diffused smudgy look.
  • Can also be used as an eye shadow.

• Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? ...1 Answers
  • Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?1 Answers
stila Kajal Eye Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner. It just glides right on and the pigment is awesome. I have the black and topaz. These are the eyeliners I have been using for the longest" in 48 reviews
  • "Obviously since this is an eyeliner, it's not meant to be worn over the whole eyelid as an eyeshadow. i don't like putting this on my waterline, i wouldn't recommend doing that. but doing a fine line on the upper lash line makes for a great pop of sparkle for going out, or you could even wear it to work. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. the only thing is that you have to wait for it to dry before you close your eye, otherwise it will end up smudging and going in the crease. but it's long lasting. i love stila products, and this is another great one. " in 34 reviews
  • "I was a little worried about trying glitter eyeliner for the first time, but Stila is the perfect brand! The glitter is noticeable, but not overwhelming so much that it seems like a child's play makeup. My favorite part is the fact that it doesn't smudge, smear, or come off with sweat. " in 28 reviews
  • "Love this glitter liner!!!!! Stays on with smudging, comes out nicely with a lot of glitter so you do not have to apply much on! Perfect for tracing underneath your black cat eye to make them pop or beautifully done on a dark smokey eye!" in 19 reviews
Eyvonne W.
Very creamy and easy to apply. I love using it to tightline. It does transfer, especially if your eyes tend to water intensely, but sometimes it kinda works, ya know? Like it transfers to the right places and evenly so you just kinda go with it haha. Great product I do love it.
Olivia J.
Review for: Glitter Kitten more...
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Sweta R.
Review for: Onyx more...
I love this eyeliner especially because it is like Indian kajal eyeliner. Unfortunately I can’t find this on Stila’s website in this color anymore. Hopefully they bring it back. I would definitely buy it again.
Kelly R.
New York
Review for: Onyx more...
Very pigmented and SOFT eye liner. Perfect for a Smokey eye. Blends into eyeshadow wonderfully. The liner is long lasting and easy to spot in my beauty bag. Very easy to apply and washes off well. Long lasting even though it’s got smudge factor.
Suzanne A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other more...
I have a plum eye pencil. I like the color. It’s easy to apply and goes on smooth. I like the silver color of the pencil and the bottom has the plum color so I can see what color I’m grabbing. I would buy again!
Urvi P.
Massachusetts
Review for: Onyx more...
I like the texture and believe that the color is dark enough for my eyes but my only issue is that it rubs off very easily. For me, this liner doesn’t last all day but I use it once in a while when I’m out for a short amount of time.
Tanya L.
Stay All Day- Micro Tip
The tip is easyly glides on smoothly trip of the wrist it smudged as day went on Hint. If you hve alegies/sinus watery eyes or rub eyes this product is not for you
Rachel C.
Lewistown Pennsylvania
This liner is creamy and smooth and stays in the waterline for a long time. Not all day in my watery eyes but for half or better of the day its there and then I simply have to reapply
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I find these liners are great for inner rim and great to create a nice smudgy smokey eye. I do notice when I wear this under my eye, it does have a tendency to smudge and run a bit throughout the night. When I noticed that, I started using it in my inner rims and for a smokey effect and it works out great. I am a contact wearer and this does NOT bleed onto my contacts - which is a double thumbs up for me!
Brielle E.
Review for: Glitter Kitten more...
This product is the best glitter liner. It stays on for dances and it is great quality. It's a little pricey. It is better then the other ones because it's smooth and I got it from ulta and it's amazing. I would recommend this to you it's a 10/10 the best glitter liner.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
How is the finish and does it irritate your eyes and apply with vibrancy that shows (visible) as well as black or bold colors?
Lindsay H.
How easy is the formula to remove from your eyes?
Daiana B.
Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?
Brooke B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went to a couple of makeup stores and can't find it :( it's my favorite eyeliner.
Cassandra T.
Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?