BY STILA

• Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went t...1 Answers
  • Esse kajal √© a prova d'agua?1 Answers
Brielle E.
Review for: Glitter Kitten
This product is the best glitter liner. It stays on for dances and it is great quality. It's a little pricey. It is better then the other ones because it's smooth and I got it from ulta and it's amazing. I would recommend this to you it's a 10/10 the best glitter liner.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for a birthday present and I could not be happier with it. They are so easy to use and apply. The tips do not break or crumple as most khalja liners do. They do a great job at not smudging when not wanted and blending when you want to blend.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't impressed with this. Received one in a purple color in my ipsy bag and it was so opaque even with multiple layers. The color was also a weird purple, almost like a dusty lavender, but bright enough to be purple. Didn't even stay on eye-shadow and wore off quickly. I wont be getting this.
Ashley S.
Beautiful kajal liner - great for a good smudged out smokey eye. I've been using this since highschool and while I may stray to other brands, I always come back to this one for my smokey eyes. Stila is a great brand all around, rarely disappoints.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Onyx
I love the Stila eyeliners! Because they are so easy to put on and so easy to just slide on! And give your look a different vibe ūüėé Is totally worth it I love these and I love how they have so many different colors for you to choose from and experiment with on your eyes.¬†
Kait E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is what you would expect from Stila! Highly pigmented and super easy to apply and blend. This liner will last all day without any touch ups! Another winner from a beloved brand that you should definitely try if you have not already!!!!
Betsy L.
prairie grove
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this eyeliner at all it didn't stay on my very oily skin it was coming up within a few hours after I put on I have had better drugstore eyeliners than this one I didn't like it at all it wasn't easy to apply is very chunky and I would never buy it again
Gabby M.
Review for: Other
I have this pencil eyeliner in Topaz. These are very Creamy and has lasted me a long time. I bought this from Sephora. The color I got I use to make my eyes appear bigger. I will buy this again once you run out.
Tabitha B.
Marmaduke, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly am not a big fan of this eye pencil. I give it 2 stars because its good for about the first hour. Then it starts to run down your face and smudge so imo its not worth the money.
Ashley P.
Review for: Glitter Kitten
The color alone is fantastic but add glitter to it and I'm sold! Pretty decent for the price, good quality compared to the competition. Cute packaging. I have hazel eyes so they really popped when using this. I would probably buy again but this time I would check out a different color!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these super glittery or more metallic? I'm asking because I'd love to find a gold liner that looks like liquid gold and not just sparkly.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this still exist? If so where can it be purchased?
Lindsay H.
How easy is the formula to remove from your eyes?
Jodie L.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using the waterproof stick. Does this product smudge?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the finish and does it irritate your eyes and apply with vibrancy that shows (visible) as well as black or bold colors?