stila Kajal Eye Liner uploaded by SHABANA B.stila Kajal Eye Liner uploaded by Vanessa C.stila Kajal Eye Liner uploaded by Arianny A.

BY STILA

• Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went t...1 Answers
  • Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?1 Answers
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Henderson , NV
I got this for my water line...and it's a smugger. I found that it was easy to apply but also super easy to turn into racoon eyes. If you touch your eyes at any point, it transfers to whatever and everything. The only plus is that it does not stick to contacts (I found that the MUFE waterproof eyeliner will stick like the devil to contacts). Not worth it for the waterline. Might be worth it for a smoked out look?
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find these liners are great for inner rim and great to create a nice smudgy smokey eye. I do notice when I wear this under my eye, it does have a tendency to smudge and run a bit throughout the night. When I noticed that, I started using it in my inner rims and for a smokey effect and it works out great. I am a contact wearer and this does NOT bleed onto my contacts - which is a double thumbs up for me!
Andrew N.
Andrew N.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the Stila Kajal eye liner in Topaz for the waterline, and it is one of the only liners that actually apply product to my very sensitive waterline. Topaz is a nude that works to open up my eye with any eyeshadow look. I will say that this doesn't have the best staying power for my watery eyes, but when set with a nude eyeshadow, this will stay in place longer.
Abby P.
Abby P.
West Simsbury, CT
Review for: Sapphire
I have been using this to tight line my upper lashes and it is not suitable for this use. It is incredibly transferable and the second I blink it finds its way onto my lower lash line and tear duct. However with a smudger and some translucent powder this makes a great smokey eyeliner. It definitely needs to be set with powder though or it will get everywhere.
Kalthom E.
Kalthom E.
The creaminess and pigmentation of this pencil is to dieeeee for. It's incredibly black and glides right on the waterline effortlessly. The one issue is that it is not the least bit long wearing. Thankfully it doesn't smear into raccoon eyes but gracefully disappears. Nevertheless it still disappears. For the price point I don't see it being worth the price
Kimya S.
Kimya S.
Arlington, VA
I like this eyeliner a lot, it goes on so smooth. I've used it for years, the only complaint I have is that it gets kind of messy after a while because of the smudgey consistency, it ended up getting the makeup all over my bag/hands if it wasn't capped. So that's something to be aware of, especially if you have to sharpen it (causing another mess)
Liz R.
Liz R.
I have to say this is the only eyeliner that I can use since I wear contacts also the eyeliner smudged my contacts however, this is the only one that is the darkest of dark black and stays on the route the day and does not damage my contacts the only downfall is that I can never find it anywhere I have to order it online!
Paulina E.
Paulina E.
Review for: Glitter #04 Sea Green
This eye liner is honestly one of the best glitter eye liners that i have ever tried. It is not patchy and the long wear of this product is amazing. I would say that it lasted about 15 hour before i started to notice any fall out. I would definitely recommend this to any one who is looking for a new glitter eye liner.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Elyria, OH
Review for: Sapphire
My only disappointment in this product was the size. With the cost, I expected a little more full size, but I am raving about the quality! I have gone through a lot of different eyeliners and this is definitely in my top 3. It goes on very smooth and very pigmented, which is the most important aspect for me.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Montebello , Ca
This is the smoothst blackest eyeliner I own. It also is the only non gel eyeliner I'll use on my waterline. It's extremely pigmented. Those are the pros. The cons are that it does tend to flake a little bit after a while. It also doesn't last too long on the waterline, but pencils really don't anyways.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went to a couple of makeup stores and can't find it :( it's my favorite eyeliner.
Daiana B.
Daiana B.
Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the finish and does it irritate your eyes and apply with vibrancy that shows (visible) as well as black or bold colors?
Jodie L.
Jodie L.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm currently using the waterproof stick. Does this product smudge?