stila Kajal Eye Liner
Kajal eye liners are formulated to mimic the ultra-soft texture of the Indian eye darkener of the same name.
The luscious formula is silky smooth and glides on perfectly, without dragging across the most fragile skin around the eye area. Delivers bold, clear, true colour that blends easily and beautifies.
How To Use:
- Kajal eye liners can be used to line the inside lash line and can be applied over the entire lash line.
- Kajal eye liner in Topaz is a nude-peach hue that can be used inside the eye on medium to deep skin tones. You can also apply it over any lipstick shade to adjust the colour. To create the perfect nude lip apply long wear lip colour in Nude and mix in a small amount of Topaz into the lipstick on the back of your hand, the result is the perfect editorial nude lip.
- If you have small eyes, try lining inside the lash line with Smoky Quartz instead of black, this will make eyes appear bigger.
- Apply kajal eye liner with Brush #4 to the lash line to achieve a diffused smudgy look.
- Can also be used as an eye shadow.
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "This is my favorite eyeliner. It just glides right on and the pigment is awesome. I have the black and topaz. These are the eyeliners I have been using for the longest" in 48 reviews
- "Obviously since this is an eyeliner, it's not meant to be worn over the whole eyelid as an eyeshadow. i don't like putting this on my waterline, i wouldn't recommend doing that. but doing a fine line on the upper lash line makes for a great pop of sparkle for going out, or you could even wear it to work. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. the only thing is that you have to wait for it to dry before you close your eye, otherwise it will end up smudging and going in the crease. but it's long lasting. i love stila products, and this is another great one. " in 34 reviews
- "I was a little worried about trying glitter eyeliner for the first time, but Stila is the perfect brand! The glitter is noticeable, but not overwhelming so much that it seems like a child's play makeup. My favorite part is the fact that it doesn't smudge, smear, or come off with sweat. " in 28 reviews
- "Love this glitter liner!!!!! Stays on with smudging, comes out nicely with a lot of glitter so you do not have to apply much on! Perfect for tracing underneath your black cat eye to make them pop or beautifully done on a dark smokey eye!" in 19 reviews
The tip is easyly glides on smoothly trip of the wrist it smudged as day went on Hint. If you hve alegies/sinus watery eyes or rub eyes this product is not for you
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos