BY STILA

• Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went t...1 Answers
  • Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?1 Answers
Olivia J.
Review for: Glitter Kitten more...
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I find these liners are great for inner rim and great to create a nice smudgy smokey eye. I do notice when I wear this under my eye, it does have a tendency to smudge and run a bit throughout the night. When I noticed that, I started using it in my inner rims and for a smokey effect and it works out great. I am a contact wearer and this does NOT bleed onto my contacts - which is a double thumbs up for me!
Brielle E.
Review for: Glitter Kitten more...
This product is the best glitter liner. It stays on for dances and it is great quality. It's a little pricey. It is better then the other ones because it's smooth and I got it from ulta and it's amazing. I would recommend this to you it's a 10/10 the best glitter liner.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this for a birthday present and I could not be happier with it. They are so easy to use and apply. The tips do not break or crumple as most khalja liners do. They do a great job at not smudging when not wanted and blending when you want to blend.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Wasn't impressed with this. Received one in a purple color in my ipsy bag and it was so opaque even with multiple layers. The color was also a weird purple, almost like a dusty lavender, but bright enough to be purple. Didn't even stay on eye-shadow and wore off quickly. I wont be getting this.
Ashley S.
Beautiful kajal liner - great for a good smudged out smokey eye. I've been using this since highschool and while I may stray to other brands, I always come back to this one for my smokey eyes. Stila is a great brand all around, rarely disappoints.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Review for: Onyx more...
I love the Stila eyeliners! Because they are so easy to put on and so easy to just slide on! And give your look a different vibe 😎 Is totally worth it I love these and I love how they have so many different colors for you to choose from and experiment with on your eyes.
Kait E.
This eyeliner is what you would expect from Stila! Highly pigmented and super easy to apply and blend. This liner will last all day without any touch ups! Another winner from a beloved brand that you should definitely try if you have not already!!!!
Betsy L.
prairie grove
I did not like this eyeliner at all it didn't stay on my very oily skin it was coming up within a few hours after I put on I have had better drugstore eyeliners than this one I didn't like it at all it wasn't easy to apply is very chunky and I would never buy it again
Gabby M.
Review for: Other more...
I have this pencil eyeliner in Topaz. These are very Creamy and has lasted me a long time. I bought this from Sephora. The color I got I use to make my eyes appear bigger. I will buy this again once you run out.
Lindsay H.
How easy is the formula to remove from your eyes?
Daiana B.
Esse kajal é a prova d'agua?
Brooke B.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know if this eyeliner has been discontinued? I went to a couple of makeup stores and can't find it :( it's my favorite eyeliner.
Cassandra T.
Is this waterproof? What is the staying power?
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Does this still exist? If so where can it be purchased?