BY STILA

A lustrous luxe shadow that glistens like a jewel and feels like a dream. This sheer talc sweeps over lids with continuous color and a silky-smooth texture that feels weightless, and looks glamorous. Choose from 8 sparkly shades.

• High levels of pearl provide a brilliant sparkle effect
  • Smooth and creamy texture
  • Sheer, weightless wash of glimmering color
  • Excellent color release and all day wear
  • Buildable shadows can be worn either wet or dry

Ngredients:

Talc, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, May Contain

May Contain:

Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride.

stila Jewel Eye Shadow
  • "Love this eyeshadow! The color options are great! I have the Opal and the Bronze and they are spectacular! This was my first Stila purchase, and I couldn't have been happier! I recommend these for all glitter lovers...and no fallout!" in 5 reviews
  • "You have to be careful with it because a little goes a very long way." in 1 review
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
Review for: Opal more...
This eyeshadow looked amazing in the package and swatched beautifully. Unfortunately when using it on your eyes it's not the same. Even with a primer the color is too sheer. There's no pigment to it and it tends to look like you just put a super fine layer of glitter on your eyelids. And the fallout....everywhere! It's way too fine and powdery for an eyeshadow by itself. It might work on top of another shadow to give it some dimension or shimmer but alone it was a bust.
Tiffany B.
Review for: Black Diamond, Golden Topaz more...
I was so disappointed in these. They swatch amazingly- but we all know it's how they actually perform that matters. I tried to use these on the eye and couldn't get anything to show up with a flat shader brush... So I used my finger. But I'd have to press SO hard on my eye to get any pigment! I wanted to love these because they look gorgeous swatched but in reality they're awful. Packaging is cheap too, for how pricey they are.
Okie B.
Review for: Black Diamond more...
This stuff is so sparkly. I like to use shadows like this with a dark base under so the glitter really pops. When you put black diamond over a black base it looks wet almost glossy. Would definitely recommend.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Review for: Opal more...
I bought this in the shade opal because I did a white eyeshadow with sparkles. It is long-lasting and easy to apply. The packaging is kind of cute how it comes in an oval type of shape. If you’re a person that loves glitter/Schemmer/sparkle effect to your eyeshadow I deathly recommend you give this a try because you Won’t be disappointed with this eyeshadow
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Review for: Stila Jewel Eye Shadow more...
I have this in the shade Golden topaz. LOVE the color and shine though I've noticed it's hard to get color payoff without a dampened brush, I usually use a spritz of setting spray on the brush and that works really well.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Review for: Golden Topaz more...
I wanted this to work because it is such a beautiful color but Im very dissatisfied with it. It's a beautiful rose gold color & it's just stunning! BUTTTTTTTT... the product was so hard to get out of the pan I felt as if I was digging my brush into the shadow. Once I got it on my brush it was even harder to apply to the eyes. And if you do use this shadow I would suggest putting a setting powder under your eyes to catch the fallout. More was on my face than my lids. I'm going to try again with a glitter glue. But for a $4 Marshalls find it was okay... just expected more from the brand but.... Love the color of the shadow just not happy with the application.
Jennifer N.
Horn Lake, MS
Ami D.
I really like golden topaz. It looks like a light pink until swatched and then it's like a pot of gold that exploded! Super sparkly white flakes with a golden coral undertone. Perfect for summer looks and as a highlight! No fallout at all.
Siknah C.
Bought in black diamond. It has a lot of glitter with grey pigment but I think this would be better applied wet. I've never tried applying eyeshadow wet but I'm excited to see the difference.

Definitely going to get some use out of this. Very pretty.
Caisie H.
Gypsum, CO
Review for: Stila Jewel Eye Shadow more...
I LOVE stila products but as a women with oily eye lids Stila eye shadows just crease like crazy on me. I'm not sure what it is.. The colors in this rage though are beautiful and pigmentation is good, i just think you can find a lot better products at Sephora and Ulta.
Nicole A.
Hazel Park, MI
Is it shimmery?
Alicia P.
Irving, TX
Is this a good brand? What brush is good to but this on with?
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I've been eyeing this product for a while but it's a bit pricey, are they super pigmented and long lasting?
Melyla M.
What's the texture supposed to be?
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
What is the staying power of this eye shadow?