Stila Jewel Eye Shadow uploaded by Avery G.

BY STILA

Stila Jewel Eye Shadow Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Wallingford, CT
One of my favorite blue shades to use! It blends very well and I def recommend it
Mia V.
Mia V.
The shadows goes on smooth and the color payoff is great. It's creamy and blend able. It last all day.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
This is a wonderful eyeshadow. It states on all day, even if you sweat a little. It comes in some pretty amazing colors too.
Spokane, WA
I thought it was okay. You can just find so much better quality in other products! I would recommend something from Sephora.
Cassandra V.
Cassandra V.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. it lasts & the pigment & shine are awesome. the only drawback is that it seems to flake slightly.
Erika  O.
Erika O.
Central Point, OR
I didn't like it, the natural colors are nice but are the worst in terms of the length of time that they last.
Caisie H.
Caisie H.
Eagle, CO
I LOVE stila products but as a women with oily eye lids Stila eye shadows just crease like crazy on me. I'm not sure what it is.. The colors in this rage though are beautiful and pigmentation is good, i just think you can find a lot better products at Sephora and Ulta.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stila eyeshadows are my go-to eyeshadows so be 100% honest. I love Stila in general! They are always really beautiful and the pigmentation is amazing! I highly recommend picking a couple of shades up! :)
Jazmin A.
Jazmin A.
Residencial La Gloria, Block G4, pasaje 3G, Casa #17, Mejicanos, San Salvador, El Salvador.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta el color y la pigmentación es muy buena, ademas no se cae fácilmente, pero tampoco es difícil de quitar
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Hazel Park, MI
Is it shimmery?
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Irving, TX
Is this a good brand? What brush is good to but this on with?
Alex M.
Alex M.
Fort Worth, TX
What is the staying power of this eye shadow?
Spokane, WA
What are the price ranges on this product?