stila It Lip Gloss uploaded by Cherish H.

BY STILA

Stila It Gloss Lip Gloss, Angelic

• Is there other places to get cheaper dupes of this lip gloss3 Answers
stila It Lip Gloss
  • "I love how glossy & sheer these glosses are. I love using them as lipstick toppers to give it more pazazzz! " in 19 reviews
  • "Love this product. Smooth, creamy, with great long lasting color. Not sticky. Very moisturizing and feels great on" in 12 reviews
  • "very SMOOTH and not sticky ! Hydrating and looks pretty on a top of allot of lipsticks. And great by its self when in a hurry and just wants a little more then just your bare lips . " in 9 reviews
Shasha S.
Kenz M.
Michigan
Over all a nice product I would recommend this to anyone who just wants something more natural. It met my expectations for sure! And I am a first time user. Not very long lasting but that’s lip gloss, I would buy it again
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing lipgloss that leaves a subtle color to the lips. I love these and I repeatedly purchase them from Sephora when available. Easily to apply and use. Creamy on the lips and not sticky. All around amazing product. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice gloss. Super nice and luxurious packaging and the smell of the gloss is absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend! Also have purchased from their website.
Lilo A.
I like the smell and the fact that this is a roll up lip gloss, but the takeaway from that is that sometimes too much product comes out and there’s no way to put it back in the container. Otherwise I love the colors and the application. Sometimes the gloss can be TOO sticky though.
Andrea B.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like this product a lot. I would recommend anybody to use it. It’s fairly cheap, met all expectations that I had and stayed on. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t get clumpy. I would purchase this product again but in different colors. The color is really good and doesn’t fade.
tee a.
Austin, TX
This product makes me happy. It’s. It sticky it pigmented. Lomg lasting I he a lot of compliments when I wear it. Makes me feel sassy and fierce with this color.
Grace W.
Roanoke, VA
I have enjoyed every color that I’ve tried! This lip gloss is worth the cost and last a long time. It’s easy to use in a dial up type tube and provides the perfect amount with each click. I really enjoy the glossy shine.
Cassandra H.
Maysville, KY
I love this gloss to go over any of my lipsticks, it makes them look so much more smooth and glossy. Very easy to apply just make sure that the lip product you’re using under is dry, you don’t wanna stain the wand.
Emily V.
Independence, MO
I really really enjoyed it! Some glosses are heavy or really sticky and I didn’t feel like this was either. Lightweight and lasted a while, though I did have to reapply more often than I wanted to, but that’s most glosses. Would buy again though!
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
I love Stilla products. They go on a smooth and have a very pretty finish. It definitely met my expectations. The wand worked well for application. I purchased this product at Sephora and I would buy it again.
Tyrah V.
Lincoln, DE
Is there other places to get cheaper dupes of this lip gloss