BY STILA

• Are these powder eyeshadows or creamy eyeshadows?1 Answers
  • Is long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks 2 Answers
  • What's this pigmented it's is Eye shadow palette?? This i...1 Answers
Stila In the Moment Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This palette is great! The colors are very pigmented and blend very well! The eye liner that comes with it is amazing! It stays on forever! " in 44 reviews
  • "Borrowed this from a friend and loved how pigmented the colors were. Super great for brown eyes as the purple really makes them pop!" in 6 reviews
  • " This palette was spoken quite highly of in particular, and when I spotted it a while ago on Beautybay.com I made the leap and went for it. Stila In The Lights is a neutral toned palette with both shimmer and matte finishes." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a nice palette, the shadows are very pigmented and creamy and blend very well." in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Love this palette!! Most of the colors are really shimmery. I think this palette would look perfect on anyone with brown eyes. The eyeliner even lasts so long. The color payoff of these shadows are great also.
Maura L.
Cary, NC
I have bought this palette a few times now and am constantly having to reclaim it from my daughter's room b/c she loves it just as much! I love all the choices that you have, so much better than the same ol' boring colors you find in these shades!
Catherine H.
I bought this on clearance from Ulta. I would not have paid the full price. The colors are pretty but inconsistent. Some have good payoff, some have none. I'm the packaging is a little chunky, so I'm planning to depot these into a z palette.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
This is a nice palette, the shadows are very pigmented and creamy and blend very well. You can achieve many looks within this palette. They leave little fallout. Nice variety of colors and very pretty colors.
Vanessa W.
Las Vegas, NV
Stila has always been a go-to place for me regarding eyeliners, but when I got a chance to try out some of their shadows and pallets I was not disappointed. The colors are highly pigmented and blend very nicely. I would definitely recommend.
Kaitlyn D.
Grand Rapids, MI
The palette itself is really nice, the only thing I didn't like much was the shade/application of the eyeliner it came with. Otherwise each shadow is very pigmented and looks great with the other colors.
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
It's a great palette!!! I really wouldn't expect anything less from Stila tho. There shadows are always so creamy and blend like a dream. Honestly one of my fav high-end palettes. Love it!!!! This palette is the jackpot.
Jennifer B.
Stafford, VA
One of the most pigmented, buttery palettes! I love the quality of the Stila eyeshadows. The bottom row is great for a neutral, everyday look while the top is awesome for a pop of color! You'll love this if you have blue or green eyes'
Phoebe S.
Medicine park, Ok
OMG yes i love stila I waited until ulta had the semi annual sale and i actually got all four palettes! This palette is fun esp if you have dark brown eyes like me! It will make your eyes pop! i highly recommend stila to anyone!
Abby N.
This was the first product that I bought from Stila and I am very impressed. They colors belnd very easily and are very pigmented. I also like the shade range in this pallet. Its nice to have the more neutral shades paired with the purple shades. The only thing I wish it had was a matte transition shade.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Love the colors in this palette but I'm wondering if the colors are highly pigmented or more sheer?
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This still palette looks absolutely gorgeous I really like the cover and the colors look amazing I want to purchase it but I am not sure if I should buy it.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Where is the best place to buy for cheap
ROsa G.
Where can I get my hands on this palette?
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I have dark brown eyes. Would this eye shadow palette bring out my eyes? How pigmented are the eye shadows?