BY STILA

• Are these powder eyeshadows or creamy eyeshadows?1 Answers
  • Is long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks 2 Answers
  • What's this pigmented it's is Eye shadow palette?? This i...1 Answers
Stila In the Moment Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This palette is great! The colors are very pigmented and blend very well! The eye liner that comes with it is amazing! It stays on forever! " in 44 reviews
  • "Borrowed this from a friend and loved how pigmented the colors were. Super great for brown eyes as the purple really makes them pop!" in 6 reviews
  • " This palette was spoken quite highly of in particular, and when I spotted it a while ago on Beautybay.com I made the leap and went for it. Stila In The Lights is a neutral toned palette with both shimmer and matte finishes." in 6 reviews
  • "This is a nice palette, the shadows are very pigmented and creamy and blend very well." in 5 reviews
Amna A.
Hollis, NY
This is a very pigmented eyeshadow palette. The colors are beautiful. You can get alot of looks with this, natural to dramatic with a pop of color. I just dont like the packaging. Some of the shadows fell out of the palette. So i took all of then out and put it in my Z palette, where they are being loved.
Meg K.
Beautiful colors, smooth application. Loved that I could get high end quality for a much more reasonable price. All shades blended well and loved the variety of "looks" I could create.
Jackeline Del Valle Q.
Doral, FL
No tengo productos Estila pero he visto que son muy buenas su pigmentación y la durabilidad de las sombras me encantaría tenerlas en algún momento por ahora tengo alguna de otra marca
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
This palette is filled with beautiful colors focused on purples that are just stunning! This eyeshadow goes on smooth and lasts all day (with appropriate primer). The colors are bold and bright but you're able to apply as much, or as little, as you want! This palette comes with a great look book for day and night styles AND it comes with a stay all day eyeliner to complete your look. 10 well sized eyeshadows PLUS a full size waterproof eyeliner for $36! It's a great deal for a great product!
Katie L.
This palette it just ok:/ Not all the shades were pigmented or blended well. The shimmers are very pretty and pigmented, but the mattes aren't very good. I gave this palette away and I would suggest skipping on this and buying something better.
Alexis B.
Denver, CO
I purchased this pallet cause of the variety of colors and I do have to say that I enjoy the colors they are easy to work with and you can do a variety of thing with them, the nice thing I like about them is if you are a beginner they give you a instruction book that can help someone who is not as familiar with mixing it up some good guidelines so I find that nice and the price is also reasonable as well, the only thing I was not that impressed with was the eyeliner that came with it it seemed a bit on the dayside for me and was a bit hard to work with compared to others I have worked with, but that was really my only complaint and wish there was a little bit more pigment in the shadows otherwise pretty good stuff!!!
Heather M.
If you have green eyes or you look good with purples, buy this if you can still. There's a great mix of matte and metallic beautiful shadows. Make sure you use good brushes and sometimes I slightly wet the brush if I want a more dramatic look.
Brittany B.
Denver, NC
I bought this pallet on advice from a non stila consultant at ulta. I figured if she wasn't working for them and still highly recommended them, I would buy it. I bought this one and "in the light" instead of the UD naked pallet. I wasn't disappointed. Excellent color payoff. I looked at some of the bright colors thinking I would look like a clown, but they blend so nicely that I'm in love. They are a little loose, so you do get fall out, but tap it, blend it, and you're good to go. Fav go to everyday shadow.
lilly c.
Seattle, WA
After falling in love with the In the Light palette I had to get this palette as soon as I saw it. The image on the site does not do it justice! The colors are absolutely gorgeous. I've created so many looks with them and I actually used all the shadows unlike some other palettes which always has 1 or 2 that I don't use. The booklet is great for starter looks including brown/bronzy smokey and purple smokey. Absolutely worth the price.
Gabby J.
Richmond, VA
The pigmentation on these shadows is UNREAL, buuut there is a lot of fallout. I would definitely recommend doing your face makeup after using this eyeshadow palette, especially since all of the shadows are so shimmery. But the eyeshadows do also make incredible face highlights!!
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Love the colors in this palette but I'm wondering if the colors are highly pigmented or more sheer?
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This still palette looks absolutely gorgeous I really like the cover and the colors look amazing I want to purchase it but I am not sure if I should buy it.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Where is the best place to buy for cheap
ROsa G.
Where can I get my hands on this palette?
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I have dark brown eyes. Would this eye shadow palette bring out my eyes? How pigmented are the eye shadows?