Stila In the Moment Eye Shadow Palette

Stila In the Moment Eye Shadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Are these powder eyeshadows or creamy eyeshadows?1 Answers
  • Is long lasting? I loves to try. Thanks 2 Answers
  • What's this pigmented it's is Eye shadow palette?? This it's is p...1 Answers
Stila In the Moment Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is a nice palette, the shadows are very pigmented and creamy and blend very well." in 5 reviews
Valerie M.
I love this palette so much that each pod is almost gone and I refuse to throw it away. Instinct (the lightest color on the top left) is such a lovely, lightly shimmery base color that is perfect for every makeup look I do. Since I'm pale, it matches my foundation and eye socket perfectly and goes on silky smooth. Stila eyeshadows have great pigmentation and very little fall out, and this palette is one of their best. Each color compliments the others and the purple shades up top are vibrant and packed with dimension.
Kelsie D.
This palette is at a good price for someone who is just starting in makeup and want something that is on the cheaper side but still has pretty good quality. You can make many different looks with this palette. I Love the shimmers and metallic, but the matts are not a pigmented as i would like them to be you defiantly have to build them up. They swatch nicely and feel very smooth and buttery. They have a nice wear to them but some of the shades can cause a lot of fallout when applying them.
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
I have tons of eyeshadow palettes but this is one of my favorites and I actually got on clearance at Ulta for like $9 dollars. The colors are amazing. I’m not sure if they make this palette anymore but when I’m running low I will definitely check because it’s one I use a lot.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Colors of this palette are kinda meh to me. They're not as versatile and practical. The matte shade are actually great for blending! I love how creamy and buttery the eyeshadows are. No matter what I will love the formula of this palette because I have never found another a palette with colors as pigmented and creamy as this. It's easy to blend and pick up on the brush (sometimes a little too easy!)
Darnesha K.
Deptford , NJ
I absolutely love this pallet. It's so pigmented even on brown skin. It gives my eyes a pop of color and makes me look professional although I have no idea what I'm doing. I love the color choices and I even use the lighter colors in my tear ducts as a highlight.
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palette. I love how these colors work well for everyday looks and evening looks to. I use this product almost every week. The colors last all day and don't flake off. Easy to blend and love that it also comes with a purple eyeliner.
Megan G.
Stila has the best eyeshadows within the "In The..." line. The In The Moment palette is no different. The shades are gorgeous, smooth and pigmented. They blend easily and we're fairly priced. This is now discontinued but I would recommend to everyone if it were still available.
Fabiana G.
Es una buena paleta, soy fanatica de los colores metalizados y pigmentados sobre todo de los tres últimos colores de abajo, sin embargo no soy nada fanatica al morado del medio! Volvería a comprar esta paleta es de mucha ayuda 😋
Krystal R.
These are so incredibly pigmented! They're just the right price, not too low and not high. They last ALL DAY on my eyes with a primer of course. I would recommend this to people who love darker colors!
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
Love this product. Colors are very pigmented and stay on for a long time. Didn't really care for the eyeliner all that much, I've only used it one time and probably won't use it again. May buy again.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Love the colors in this palette but I'm wondering if the colors are highly pigmented or more sheer?
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
This still palette looks absolutely gorgeous I really like the cover and the colors look amazing I want to purchase it but I am not sure if I should buy it.
Johem S.
Riverview, FL
Where is the best place to buy for cheap
Rosa G.
Where can I get my hands on this palette?
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I have dark brown eyes. Would this eye shadow palette bring out my eyes? How pigmented are the eye shadows?