Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Ivonne M.Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jade T.

BY STILA

Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette
  • "I bought this because I was attracted to the rich colors of this particular palette and I love it! The shadows are very pigmented and are long lasting. The variation of colors allows you to create many different looks. 9/10 of the shades are shimmer but that doesn't bother me much. Overall great palette for the quality and price." in 18 reviews
  • "I am so, wildly in love with this palette. This was the very first high-end make up palette I'd ever purchased, and I still use it regularly. The colors are BEAUTIFUL. Mostly neutral, but the colors on the left really pop. Moss (bottom row, second from left) is probably the most gorgeous color I've ever put on my eyes. " in 6 reviews
  • "Overall its a pretty good quality palette with a lot of neutral shades that I like." in 1 review
  • "The shadows are very pigmented and are long lasting." in 1 review
  • "So many looks can be achieved with the selection of colors, all of which are great quality." in 1 review
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
I really like Stila, but this palette isn't that great. First of all, it would be nice to have a mirror, the eyeshadows are a little bit dry and it lacks a little bit pigmentation. The color selection is really pretty, but it doesn't last even with a primer.
Paige M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok so I bought this a while ago from ulta and don’t really ever use it. I like the colors but I think there are better pallets out there. The pigments just seem to be too much. I feel like every time I get some on the brush the product build up just falls flat. It’s like that one movie you really want to see but then your super disappointed after you actually see it. Not the pallet for me.
Annemarie P.
Wow, I'm surprised to see this Stila pallet is still around! Excellent packaging which includes a black eyeliner. The colors lasted through my workday although I rarely used the right side of the pallet. The colors blend but I did experience fallout & some chalkiness.
Beatriz F.
Las vegas, NV
Long lasting variety of eye shadows that look incredible. Nice package, looks fancy and worth the price. I like the product just the way it is, I don't think of something to add. I use it very often, mostly when going out at night. Yes, I would buy it again!
Anja W.
I LOVE stila shadow products. These are super pigmented and you only need a little bit to go a long way. I had my palette for a few years before running out my favorite colors. I would definitely recommend this to anybody who wants a higher quality shadow.
Regan L.
colorado springs
Something about these eyeshadows makes me eyes burn. The colors are SO pretty and I like how these can easily double as eyeliners but I just cant get past the eye burning part.
Michelle G.
Midlothian , TX
The colors in this Stila pallet were not as bright as I had hoped. Not my favorite, especially for the money. Make sure to use a very good shadow base to keep from fading sooner.
Helen V.
Mission Viejo, CA
I really love this palette because it comes with a lot of neutral colors, but yet with some brighter colors. They are super pigmented, and they are half matte and half shimmer. I highly recommend this palette if you like some colors but also some neutral shades. These shadows do last and they are true to color. They are also very easy to blend so if you like everyday colors, I would recommend this. Overall I really do like this palette because the colors are something different!
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
There are a good amount of neutral colors and shimmer with some fun colors. However some seem more pigmented than others , the blue, pink-violet, and green are not super pigmented and come off much fainter than expected.The colors are really buttery and pigmented and they last quite awhile and with primer they last even longer. Overall its a pretty good quality palette with a lot of neutral shades that I like. I'm happy with it
Jade C.
This palette is wonderfully made, just love love love this product! The shadows are super pigmented, and has a bit of a shimmer in each of them which i'm totally obsessed with. The packaging is gorgeous, and the price rage is a bit up there since it's a high end product, but it's totally worth the buy.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite Stila product?
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
HELP ME!!! I got the liner that comes in this pallet in a different pallet years ago. Stila doesn't sell this liner by itself and I can't find this pallet anywhere! I only want it for the liner!
Jade M.
Portland, OR
I am in love with this Stila palette and the colors are to die for. Are the highly pigmented or sheer?
Michaela C.
How pigmented are these shadows? Are they blendable? Are they more soft and silky or chalky?
Shay S.
Johnstown, OH
So I haven't tried Stila eyeshadow yet. How is the pigment payoff? Is there a lot of fallout?