Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Heather d.

BY STILA #43 in Tinted Moisturizers

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
  • "But there was a subtle amount of glow, but i would have liked for it to be a medium coverage moisturizer instead of very light. " in 1 review
Chelsea M.
Shamong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This beautiful tinted moisturizer will leave you dewy and glowing with sheer coverage. It is lightweight but you can build up the coverage. I love it for a beautiful summer glow in the winter. I find that it leaves me a bit oily in the summer which was the only negative. Recommend this for an easy natural glow that you can throw on with mascara and head out the door.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Super smooth, easy applicating. Complete coverage, super illuminating. I felt like my skin was covered in diamonds. It wasn't overwhelming though. I wore it under my makeup, and got several compliments. I would definitely recommend this product!
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is quite amazing. It does an amazing job in moisturizing my face before and after I wear makeup. It's great for my skin, which happens to be a combination of both oily and dry, so I think this product is great for all skin types.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting. Easy to apply with fingertips or a makeup foundation brush. Light coverage. The added SPF is great. I would purchase again. I bought it at Sephora
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so nice I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Jessica O.
Broken Arrow, OK
Love love love looking like I have a natural glow even when hanging out by the pool.. added bonus is having spf so my skin stays safe!
Laura S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for free from Stila when I paced an order some time ago. At best it adds a subtle glow, but I didn't find it to be anything too special. 3 starts because it went on well, didn't feel uncomfortable on the skin, but only 3 stars because there are tons of better products on the market.
Cheyenne G.
Morgantown, WV
I liked the product but it was like any other tinted moisturizer. But there was a subtle amount of glow, but i would have liked for it to be a medium coverage moisturizer instead of very light.
Samantha L.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An illuminating moisturizer is a must have for my transition into fall. It captures the luminescence of a summer tan without looking too shiny or slick. Plus a little goes a long way and it works as a great primer for the rest of your makeup! Don't forget its got great moisturizing properties and SPF 20 to protect that gorgeous (and delicate) facial skin.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product to use everyday. It can be used in place of a foundation if you just need a little highlight on your skin.
Holly J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you break out?