BY STILA #47 in Tinted Moisturizers

Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tinted moisturizer is ok but not my favorite. It's a little to much like highlighter and it's very sheer coverage. I would prefer something with more coverage and bronzier. It is easy to apply with fingers or a sponge.
Ary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Muy bonito y con muy buena calidad. Y aunque no soy muy amante de los iluminadores líquidos si es verdad que encima utilizas uno en polvo y da un resultado hermoso.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for when you want a dewy\glowy look. I love that it moisturizes but also gives your face a nice shine I have oily to dry skin and it works perfect
Jacklyne W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer. It really packs in benefits that not every moisturizer offers. It gives your skin a soft dewy sparkle.
Alysia C.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has a really nice finish and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or tacky after applying
Destini C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This illuminizer is amazing. I love mixing it with my foundation for a glowing dewy look. I also love that I had SPF 15 to protect my skin from the sun. It has a sheer buildable coverage when used on its own. I would definitely recommend this product.
it's i.
Winnipeg
I love this bb cream i use it at school and people think I have highlight on. I have combination skin and it works great for me. It also has a decent amount of spf. Overall medium coverage for a bb cream. I would buy this product every year if I wasnt broke 😂