BY STILA #59 in Tinted Moisturizers

A lightweight, tinted moisturizer. This oil-free, water-resistant tinted moisturizer helps skin look softer and younger with micro-fine light diffusing pigments. Perfect for daily use, it creates a sheer wash of natural color and helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Whitney G.
Philadelphia
This tinted moisturizer is pretty, light, and dewy. Would like to see more color choices and tones. Very sheer but pretty coverage. Not necessarily buildible. It met my expectations and would purchase again!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I loved this product! Looks flawless under a Bb cream don't use with matte makeup makes your face too dry! Love love love it! It is a little pricy but definitely worth it! I would absolutely reccommend it!
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
A little bit too sparkly, I prefer Laura Mercier's illuminating tinted moisturizer. Not a product that I wear a lot anyway, but this isn't one that I'd re-purchase.
Yvette T.
I like the tinted moisturizer. It adds a little bit of color while moisturizing you face and protecting it with a bit of SPF. Pretty goog product.
Annette K.
Rochester Hls, MI
It's all right I don't really see the need for tinted moisturizer when I could just wear foundation
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
amazing product! It made my skin look like plastic! It was all the coverage i needed for a hot summer day out in the sun. I put a little powder over it and it gave a really flawless finish. I use it every day as well as on all my clients
Carrie W.
Fredericton
Amazing love my tinted moisturizer makes me feel natural and this is one of my favourites
Sthefany O.
Este produto é realmente bom ? Vejo muitas pessoas falando sobre ele mas tenho medo de ficar com a pele muito oleosa