Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation uploaded by Samantha M.Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation uploaded by Samantha M.

BY STILA #55 in Powder Foundation

Let your inner radiance shine through with this unique, all-in-one powder foundation. Infused with Mica, tiny crystals found in nature, this unique formula helps reflect light for luminous skin that looks fresh and bright.

Perfect for all skin types, Illuminating Powder Foundation minimizes skin imperfections for ageless, timeless skin that simply glows.

Ingredients: talc, nylon-12, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, dimethicone, glycerin, polyperfluoromethylisopropyl ether, tocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) unsaponifiables, lauroyl lysine, petrolatum, zeolite, ptfe, zinc stearate, eicosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, magnesium myristate, lauryl alcohol, pca, laureth-3, tetrasodium edta, bht, sorbic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, may contain +/- mica, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288)] <iln 26840>

• Is this more like a highlighter?1 Answers
  • Does this have a shimmer/sheen to it?1 Answers
  • Is this a heavy powder foundation ? Does it leave your face cakey?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily F.
Emily F.
Defiance, OH
Review for: 30 Watts
This is the holy grail of powder foundations if you're going for a glowy look. Perfect foundation to choose for 'strobing'. Considering I usually hate using powder foundations, I love this one and it's my go-to actually. Definitely 5 stars and it's not extremely overpriced compared to some other foundations I've tried that do the same thing.
Angeline C.
Angeline C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this powder as a setting foundation! It works so well and lasts the entire day for me. Very easy to apply. I wish it came with the powder compact, but I think you have to buy that separate. I love the finish it provides. It's a nice medium to full coverage matte finish
amber t.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation is an absolutely amazing powder. I use it over high coverage and light coverage foundation to finish them off and give a flawless airbrushed finish. My skin always looks like porcelain. I highly suggest it for all skin types.
brittany f.
brittany f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
beautiful powder foundation! a must have! it's Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others and would buy again.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Watauga, TX
Review for: 10 Watts
Love this stuff. Its super smooth and luxurious feeling against the skin. I'm very pale with dry skin and the this matched me well. It didn't collect around my dru spots either. I do recommend using a setting spray though to minimize transfer. Id buy again.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't let the illumination fool you! This is beautiful once applied. I use the Sephora HD brush and buff this bad boy on top of my foundation. I have dry skin and this powder gives me just enough luster. For me, it's too light of a coverage by on its on.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
This is NOT creamy to the touch. Beware of reviews from people just looking to get in quick reviews. It is however fabulous. Widely used my MUA's. You tube tutorials that use this product and see the results for yourself. I love STILA.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
Medley, FL
I bought a refill of this powder on sale and am so glad I did! Very silky texture and light to medium coverage. Covers small blemishes and uneven skin tone nicely and I sometimes use it over liquid foundation for fuller coverage.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i really like this powder foundation because you can wear it just by itself or you can use it to set your foundation. and i love how it makes your face look like its glowing from within. and its long lasting.
Brittnee J.
Brittnee J.
Hated it I got this in the mail and was super excited to try it out but t was too light for my skin and it made mt skin feel weird it's not full coverage and it just overall was a big L I don't recommend
Daisy F.
Daisy F.
Sanger , CA
I have a still bronzer and I love it but I'm nervous with powder foundations. Will this make your face cakey on top of liquid foundation?
Christina B.
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a heavy powder foundation ? Does it leave your face cakey?
Shiela F.
Shiela F.
Does this have a shimmer/sheen to it?
Unique L.
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
Hmmm I've never used this makeup before, is this a good choice, does it cover good?
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more like a highlighter?