BY STILA

A three-in-one innovative baked powder that brightens, highlights, and warms the skin for a luminous complexion. A new twist on setting powder, this sheer, lightweight baked setting powder illuminates the skin and can be worn alone or applied over foundation or moisturizer. This luxurious formulation contains three brightening powders with specialty pearls and pigments, which work together to set and illuminate the skin. This luxurious powder can be used on cheekbones, under eye brows, or dusted over the décolleté for a luminous glow. The pale pink shade warms the complexion, the champagne shade highlights the skin, and Kitten brightens and illuminates. A unique baking technique creates a velvety finish and a lightweight feel, while jojoba oil helps moisturize and condition the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This powder comes packaged in a sleek black compact with a mirror and an ingenious shaver that evenly distributes each shade and turns it into a fine, silky loose powder for easy application.

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Love this illuminator! I noticed my sister had this great glow in her face and she said she started using this. I tried it & am hooked. I still use my bb cream,powder & blush but I swipe a bit of this on after for a great glow. Have used it alone too and it looks nice as well. Great product. Just take the plastic thing off the top that is supposed to turn & it comes out the holes. Wastes a lot of the product. Just take the plastic thing off & use a big blush brush.
Jumana S.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!! I use it all the time. It's good for oily skin:). Good for the sun. It is very shimmery and I love ittttt:)). Anyone will love this. I recommend this for others!!!:))
Sara M.
Birmingham
This is soo beautiful! I take this with me when I travel and I love how easy it is to work with. Sometimes when I'm in a rush getting ready, I use this to give my skin a little glow.
Ashlyn H.
This illuminator is hands down the best money can buy. All of my friends definitely know when I don't use this product and when I do they always ask what I use. Such pretty color to!
Angelica G.
Cicero, IL
They stopped carrying this product at Ulta and Sephora, which made me think it was discontinued. Luckily it isn't and I can still buy it at Stila.com. It's the best setting powder. Thea reason I like it so much is because it has a hint of color, which doesn't give me that pale look white setting powders do.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
I like this powder for two reasons. One I love that it's a loose powder and two because it has the best coverage for me with my oily spots. I like the brand Stila it's a great makeup line and I would totally recommend it.
Emily H.
Love this powder and its staying power. The only down fall for me it the bulky packaging. It is quite thick, and I don't particularly care for the twisting feature. The product is fantastic though.
Amber L.
I use this everday in my daily makeup routine. It's a must for an amazingly brushed looking finish. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Olga b.
Franklin Park, IL
As all Stila products, this one never fails me! This is my daily go to product, as it stays on all day and takes care of any shine!
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
Wasn't bad at all! Will use it until it is gone. ☺☺☺☺ Would recommended but not for dry skin, gets cakey sometimes. It happens though
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Does this powder make your face to shiny and glowy, or is it more of a matte?
JeanNate F.
Hemet,Ca
I have been looking for a new product to use for baking and I see some reviews on this product, can anyone please let me know if is the go to product? Thanks
Samantha S.
I have yet to try baking. Why is it important and best products to use?
Autumn B.
Beatrice, AL
How good is this product?
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?