stila Hydrating Primer Oil-Free SPF 30

by Stila

A hydrating, skintone-perfecting complexion enhancer that prepares the face for flawless makeup application. This advanced emollient hydrates and nourishes skin and prepares the face for flawless makeup application while protecting skin from the sun. Packed with potent vitamins and antioxidants, the formula also features broad spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays and help prevent premature aging. Infused with hyaluronic acid, this primer helps improve elasticity and helps diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles for complexion perfection. This skin-conditioning formula leaves skin with a soft, dewy finish and creates an impeccable canvas for faultless makeup application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

How does the hydration aspect work of this primer? Does it do well? I suffer from bad dry skin especially through the colder months and I'm looking for something they will help my make up go on smoother and hydrate my skin. How is it at making your make up last longer as well?
I am looking for a primer that has a matte finish but has a spf in it. Does this dry to a matte finish? Does this cause breakouts?
How you use this product before you put the make up or after?
Start your review of stila Hydrating Primer Oil-Free SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“i really love that this primer is "oil free" because i have a really oily face and i don't want anything to clog my pores. i also love that this primer and spf in it because it's a really good idea to protect your face from the sun. i would recommend to a friend! ” in reviews
“i love this primer because it is both moisturizing and has the spf (yay!) and provides a good base for even application of my foundation or tinted moisturizer. ” in reviews
Compton, CA
I have oily skin so this primer is great because its oil free and it feels great once I put it on my face
Ayden, NC
Great product good primer makeup sticks to this well worth the money makeup looks flawless give it a try!
Dover, TN
I love this product. Can be worn alone or under foundation. Dosnt cake or smear. I love the 30 spf.
Monticello, KY
Still got oily had a shine to it felt like pores were clogged heavy feeling on face did not lije
Winterville, NC
This is a really good product. I recommend it to anyone. It's not oily and it hydrates well
Rosharon, TX
Love how this product is oil free but still hydrating !!!! My go to primer i have to say
Columbus, MT
I love how smoothly this goes on, and how it doesn't leave my face feeling greasy!
Quezon City
A primer with spf? YES! Sounds like oh my God. This is it! When i applied this one, i felt like my skin is reborn?hahahaha Natural finish which i absolutely love. This is good for all skintype. This is matte but not flat. I will recommend you guys to try this.
Blackville
I really love that this primer is "oil free" because i have a REALLY oily face and I don't want anything to clog my pores. I also love that this primer and spf in it because it's a really good idea to protect your face from the sun. I would recommend to a friend!
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
This is interesting, I don't hate it, I do feel it hydrates but maybe a little too much because I find it makes my make up sit a little funny on the skin after I apply it. Would maybe be good on it's own without makeup on top as a moisturizer and not a primer.