BY STILA #74 in Mascara

This revolutionary lightweight, ink-like volumizing mascara instantly drenches lashes in the deepest black and builds color for the most dramatic lash look. A blend of soft malleable waxes keep lashes feeling flexible and soft, while allowing you to apply multiple coats without lashes feeling clumpy or crunchy. Lashes remain soft and weightless but look fuller, richer and blacker. The unique wand has dense, flexible, multi-length bristles that are crimped to hug, catch and coat each and every lash, for instantly HUGE lashes. Benefits: Deep black pigments instantly coat every lash for a big, bold look. A customized blend of special waxes build volume, length and curl while remaining soft and flexible. Film-formers lock in moisture while lash-conditioning polymers provide a glossy finish. Unique brush fibers are permed with texture, multilength and deposit product to catch and coat every lash for the most HUGE, extreme lashes ever! (0.44 oz.)

• Do you think this tends to flake off by the end of the day?7 Answers
  • Does using mascara often help my lashes grow?4 Answers
  • This mascara is really nice, actually gives my lashes almost a fa...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
What woman hasn't tried a million different mascaras! I have tried a ton but this has to be one of my top 3. It's so good! It's very black and with several coats it can look like you have some serious lashes. False lashes even. I do 1 coat during the day and then hours later I can add 1-2 more to get that glam look. It doesn't leave my lashes chunky or anything. It lifts and lengthens. I am in love with this so much. I would never think about paying this for mascara but I got it in a sub box and when I run out, I am buying it! The brush is amazing too. At first I didn't like it but after testing it again I realized how much the shape of it really helps!
Shelley P.
Shelley P.
I just found this really wonderful mascara. And I'm giving it two thumbs up. I had been using another top of the line mascara that I really love but received a sample of Stila and I have to say it does a little better of a job coating the lashes and giving the volume I desire. I have not had issues with clumping or noticed much flaking but I do prime my lashes with a translucent powder after curling but before applying the mascara so that may help. I of course made the purchase after using the sample and I would recommend it to anyone. With this I love my lashes again!!!
sam s.
sam s.
Grimes, IA
I love this product.Brush on high-drama with stila’s Huge Extreme Lash Mascara. Smudge-proof and long-wearing, it lets you create bold, beautiful lashes. This triple-pigments saturate lashes with deep black formula, building rich, virtually weightless color with every added coat for a bold, volumized look. Formulated with a blend of soft, malleable waxes to keep lashes from feeling clumpy or crunchy, it allows lashes to go fuller than ever before. The innovative wand features dense yet flexible, crimped fibers that work pull lashes up and out, coating every last hair
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this eyeliner! I don't like the plastic brushes because they tend to put too much product, which makes my eyelashes look way to big in my opinion. But this one puts on just the right amount for me. I do have to go through with the brush twice otherwise it clumps a little. It lasts for a pretty good amount of time. I have a habit of rubbing my eyes all the time, and pulling on my eyelashes and it does leave some marks when you do that, but the black I smudge around tends to leave easily, which is nice to just fix up the look a little.
Ali W.
Ali W.
I received a sample of this mascara in a monthly subscription, so i really wasn't sure what to expect with it. Honestly the fact that it was called Huge last kinda took me back from it because i don't like my lashes to be think, but i want them to look lengthened. After trying this mascara for several uses I love it! Would recommend to anyone. The only thing keeping me form giving it five stars is you do have to make sure you don' have a whole on the brush at one time or it will clump some - Other than that its great!
Meg M.
Meg M.
Love, love, love this mascara! I've purchased L'Oréal Voluminous mascara for years but tried this one, and I'm converted. I have average length lashes but what I need most is volume. Without a volume-building formula my lashes look non-existent and I feel naked, so this mascara is heaven sent. Even with one coat, I feel like a million bucks. That's saying something because I often have to apply 3-4 coats of any other mascara. And it's virtually flake-free which is another plus. It's great finding a good one!
Lee R.
Lee R.
I tried this because I wanted to see if it would compare to the Too Faced Better Than S*x mascara and I have to say for me its just as good. Sadly the price isn't any better than Too Faced but its nice to know. I think the reason its so comparable for me is the brush, both have basically the same brush that holds and applies product the same. Its good for layering and gives my lashes a good coating. I don't use it for curl holding just layering as I have wimpy asian lashes
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Quite possibly the best mascara I've ever used. It not only applies easily but in one application you can cover other eyes. The product does not clump or flake. It prevents your lashes from drying out and has incredibly increased the length and thickness look of my lashes. Initially you think "woah! I paid a lot for mascara" but you need significantly less product for all the benefits. I highly suggest everyone buy this mascara.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Ottawa Hills , OH
This is my holy grail mascara! The wand is perfectly shaped to coat all of my lashes with minimal passes, and does NOT make a mess, dries quickly too. I have been using this for over a year now and will still try other mascaras but have not found anything to make such a drastic (yet natural) difference in my lashes. The formula doesn't dry out in the tube either, so every use is just as great as the first one. I'm sold for life!
Kipp P.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I bought this randomly after a mediocre experience with the "Better Than Sex" line, and I'm very happy. I use a less expensive brand for daily use, but this mascara is a high impact mascara in my opinion. One coat gives my lashes a boost and definition, but a second coat gives them great volume and length! My only warning is not to add much more than two coats because I've found that it will smudge and flake if I add too much.
Johana A.
Johana A.
Better than sex or stila mascara?
Jamie Lynn B.
Jamie Lynn B.
The Colony, TX
Do you think this tends to flake off by the end of the day?
Christina B.
Christina B.
Does this smudge and leave black marks beneath your eyes?
Christina  A.
Christina A.
Chubbuck, ID
Is this mascara clumpy at all? I've used other Stila products but not this particular one
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
How does this mascara rank in your life? What's your all time favorite mascara?