Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara

by Stila

bWHAT IT IS/bBrHUGE Extreme Lash Mascara for the biggest boldest blackest black lashes everbrBrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrWith just one coat you instantly get major volume length curl lift and intense black color. Go as bold as you want Even with multiple coats this flexible buildable formula leaves lashes soft with no clumps flakes or fall out.brbr- A custom blend of soft flexible waxes build volume with no clumpingbr- Lash conditioners lock in moisture so lashes stay soft coat after coatbr- Crimped brush bristles hug catch and coat every lashbr- The curved brush mimics the eye shape so its easy to grab every lashbr- Long-wearing smudge-proofbr- Clinically tested. Suitable for wearers of contact lensesbrbrINGREDIENTSbrWater Paraffin Acacia Senegal Gum Synthetic Beeswax Glyceryl Stearate Stearic Acid Butylene Glycol Palmitic Acid Polybutene Oryza Sativa Cera Oryza Sativa Rice Bran Wax Ozokerite Vp/Eicosene Copolymer Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil Copernicia Cerifera Cera Copernicia Cerifera Carnauba Wax Aminomethyl Propanol Phenoxyethanol Stearyl Stearate Glycerin Hydroxyethylcellulose Disodium Edta Ethylhexylglycerin Polyester-11 Cellulose Pvp Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer Acetyl Hexapeptide-1 Dextran. /- Black 2 Ci 77266 Nano Iron Oxides Ci 77499 Ultramarines Ci 77007brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- PhthalatesBr- Sulfatesulli0.4 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3137582/li/ul

I use Stila mascara and love how full my lashes look. Unfortunately, mascara always smears under my eyes. Any tips to have your mascara stop running?
How voluminous is this mascara? I need to try out a different brand that lifts and adds volume
I love a good volumizing and lengthening mascara, but I find that some of them feel a bit too heavy. How does Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara perform?
Start your review of Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I just got this the other day in my October Birchbox and I have fallen in love!! this mascara is perfect. It did not clump but I also didn't need to keep reapplying either. It is not water proof which is fine unless you had plans on crying or jumping in a pool lol . You could really notice a difference with it on one eye and not on the other. I loved the volume it gave me and the shape of the brush was different than what I am normally used to but no worries. I say get it and see for yourself.in reviews
I received this in my October birchbox and oh my gosh! This stuff is amazing! It's non clumping, lengthens, volumizes, and curls lashes! I only used one coat of mascara total! For both eyes! Never in my life have I used a mascara that one dip into the mascara for both eyes is all you need. This stuff is incredible. I most definitely will repurchase this product! in reviews
Mimi T.
West Wickham
I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. I love the effect of gives but I find myself having to remove a lot of the product from the applicator to avoid clumps! But once I remove a decent amount of make nice long lashes!
Diandra D.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara uploaded by Diandra D.
Beautifully volumized and enhanced eyelashes. The formula is comfortable and not flakey. Builds up quickly so you won't spend a lot of time on applying but there's enough time until it dries down for you to build up to the desired length/volume. For this look, I didn't insist on adding layers and layers of mascara as I wanted a soft natural look but you can still see the difference it makes to plain eyelashes even when used just a wee bit.
Jessica S.
London, Thornton
Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara uploaded by Jessica S.
Doesn’t work for me but it’s not bad. I don’t like the wand and how it weights down my lashes (although they never really hold the curl). It’s a bit too thick too. However, it does separate the lashes and they do appear longer, so try it and see what it does for you. Love the packaging, very luxurious.
Maryam D.
This is probably one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used! It doesn’t clump on my lashes and it feels so moisturising and conditioning. It didn’t even rip any of my natural lashes while removing the mascara. This is the first time I’ve used it and I’m in love!
louise B.
Bournemouth
Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara uploaded by louise B.
this mascara is okay but not anything very special. the mascara had a lovely wand but the mascara was quite clumpy on my lashes and started to flake off leaving my face with black clumps of mascara. for the price i would recommend something else like Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara Waterproof - 61 Black, 0.4 Ounce or the better one which isn’t waterproof, this is very affordable unlike the stila one! i did like the stila one because of the packaging and the wand.
Jessica O.
I finally got this product and I am so glad I did. It applies so smoothly and don't need much. It instantly made my lashes long and spread evenly. My only tiny complaint is when I pull the wand out it comes out with a lot of product on it, I wipe a lot off before I start applying. so far happy and will buy it again!
Georgia C.
Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara uploaded by Georgia C.
Makes your lashes go quite clumpy. Too big of a brush and the product dries up quite quick.
Courtney F.
Soooo much volume! I have extremely straight lashes, long but straight, and whenever I wear this mascara the people around me tell me how great my lashes look!
Jade P.
Leicestershire , Market Harborough
Love this mascara one I’m currently using. After having my lash extensions out this gives a similar effect and doesn’t get too clumpy
Keeli W.
Love this mascara. I switched from mac because they changed their brush. I love how long my lashes are with them and im quite fussy with mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie F.
Pueblo, CO
il y a 10 mois
Sarah R. il y a 9 mois
It’s the best mascara I’ve ever tried... and I’ve tried a ton!! ☺️
Marissa D.
Bozeman, MT
il y a 2 ans
dαиiєllє V. is this not our go-to?!
dαиiєllє V. il y a 2 ans