BY STILA #50 in Mascara

This revolutionary lightweight, ink-like volumizing mascara instantly drenches lashes in the deepest black and builds color for the most dramatic lash look. A blend of soft malleable waxes keep lashes feeling flexible and soft, while allowing you to apply multiple coats without lashes feeling clumpy or crunchy. Lashes remain soft and weightless but look fuller, richer and blacker. The unique wand has dense, flexible, multi-length bristles that are crimped to hug, catch and coat each and every lash, for instantly HUGE lashes. Benefits: Deep black pigments instantly coat every lash for a big, bold look. A customized blend of special waxes build volume, length and curl while remaining soft and flexible. Film-formers lock in moisture while lash-conditioning polymers provide a glossy finish. Unique brush fibers are permed with texture, multilength and deposit product to catch and coat every lash for the most HUGE, extreme lashes ever! (0.44 oz.)

• Do you think this tends to flake off by the end of the day?7 Answers
  • Does using mascara often help my lashes grow?4 Answers
  • This mascara is really nice, actually gives my lashes almost a fa...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black
This mascara is very nice for giving volume and length to your lashes. I think it has a good value and is worth the price. I use this product occasionally, but the one that I have has started to dry out. I have had it for quite a while though, so that is to be expected. I would not say that this product is any better than many other higher end options out there and you can get comparable products from the drugstore for a much cheaper price.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Black
I wanted to love this product because I had heard so many good things about it (and the packaging is beautiful), but me and this mascara could not get along. It is an extremely wet mascara and my lashes are naturally long (I know, what a problem to have) so the mascara transfers super easily below my eyes and onto my brow bone. It does make my lashes look even bigger and they look good, but the transfer problem drives me crazy!
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
this mascara is great! I am normally cautious of mascaras with larger wands, as they tend to get everywhere on me- but this one didn't make a mess. This makes my lashes very big/long and is a very dark black shade. I did not run into any clumping or flaking problems, however my bottom lashes smudged quite a bit into my concealer throughout the day. This is definitely one I will continue to use on my top lashes, but not my bottom.
Kayla T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
I recently got a sample of this in my Birchbox and LOVE it. It adds so much volume to my lashes and the formula is thick. The only downside is that it kind of clumps, but this is easy to comb out and SO worth purchasing this. The top lashes on my left eye have the mascara on them in the picture.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Black
I love getting mascara samples. Seems you can never use all the mascara before you have to toss it for safety reasons. And for some, like this one, because of cost. This mascara surprised me. So many promise thicker, longer lashes and need a lot of layers or disappoint. This one delivers on both counts. It's smooth and creamy, and applied easily. Didn't even mind the brush (which isn't one of my favorite brush types). I did add it to my Sephora loves, but I'm not sure if I'd buy it at full price. As good as it is, it is a bit pricey for me.
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this mascara. And let me tell you I'm a huge basket of freak to begin with. This is hands down the best one I have ever found! I don't wear false lashes, so I want my mascara to give me that affect and this does that. I have tried tons of different ones! I would super happy if someone gifted me this!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Review for: Black
I’ve been wanting to try this mascara for a while and I finally did and I love it! The packaging is very nice and the brush and wand are great. It is very easy to apply and it nicely coats the lashes leaving them extra long, curled, and dark black. It is definitely long lasting but I do notice that sometimes it does get dry and leave small little black pieces under my eye but it doesn’t bother me I still love the mascara so it’s worth it to me.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
Review for: Black
I wanted to love this mascara but I can't. It goes on nicely and makes my lashes look longer and fuller but that's where the good ends. There is no waterproof formula so I find myself constantly cleaning under my lashes throughout the day and it flakes constantly. Raccoon eyes, no thanks! Not worth the price!
Justine H.
Warminster, PA
Review for: HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara
I received a travel size of this mascara in my Birchbox subscription. At first glance I thought it would go on chunky.  I was so wrong.  This mascara, even two applications, created the most elegant lashes I have ever seen.  I prefer using this over fake lashes any day!  It is something I always keep in my purse and in my makeup bag!
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite mascara right next to perversion by urban decay. Super long and thick lashes ever single time. With two coats of this and an eyelash curler your lashes will look good enough to be fake. I get asked all the time by friends and strangers if my lashes are real and I can proudly say yes!
Johana A.
Better than sex or stila mascara?
Jamie Lynn B.
The Colony, TX
Do you think this tends to flake off by the end of the day?
Christina B.
Does this smudge and leave black marks beneath your eyes?
Christina  A.
Chubbuck, ID
Is this mascara clumpy at all? I've used other Stila products but not this particular one
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
How does this mascara rank in your life? What's your all time favorite mascara?