BY STILA

A high-shine liquid eyeliner that dries to a wet-looking, vinyl finish. Add an instant pop of attention-grabbing sheen to lids with stila's High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eyeliner. This chic liner is infused with pro vitamin B5 and glycerin to help nourish, condition, and moisturize the lash line and delicate eye area. Filmogen provides exceptional adhesion and delivers long-lasting results. Whether you're drawing a fine, precise line or creating a bold stare, the fine brush tip makes application a breeze. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

stila High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eye Liner
  • "As much as I love Sephora eyeliner, Stila took its place as my all time favorite. Every one that I've used stays all day and goes on easily. They are shiny but not too much, when doing wings it does look more matte. " in 55 reviews
  • "I haven't actually tried the blue eyeliner, but the black is wonderful. I love anything by stila!" in 49 reviews
  • "This is my FAVORITE liquid eyeliner of all-time. The purple shade is not only extremely flattering and complimentary to my blue/green eye shade, it is extremely flattering and complimentary to EVERY eye shade. It glides on so smoothly and doesn't smudge - just be sure to line your eye with concealer or a very good eyeshadow so it doesn't stick. I could rant and rave about this eyeliner or hours. I love it so much I went ahead and bought other shades in this line too. I recommend Stila's high-shine eyeliner to every lady I know. Now I'm recommending it to all the ladies of Influenster! :)" in 22 reviews
Andrea E.
Naples
Review for: Java more...
The color is great , the only down side is that the applicator is somewhat uncomfortable to use . It takes some time to get used to but definitely worth the amount I payed . I would recommend it but I wish the applicator was different
bridget H.
Parma, OH
Review for: Chrome more...
This product makes wings perfect.  It is so precise and it really lasts.  I get mine at TJ MAXX so it is always really affordable too.  I definitely recommend trying it if you like to do thick lines or intricate lines for your eyeliner.  The hand positioning takes awhile to get used to, but once you do this eyeliner will become your best friend.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I don’t use eyeliner is much as I used to know that I’m a mom. I just don’t have time for it. But this is really great. When I do use that I feel fancy I feel beautiful. It’s easy to apply
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
Review for: Chrome more...
This is now my go-to eyeliner. I've tried so many products, both drugstore liners and high end liners, and out of all of them, this one takes the cake. Super easy to control. Liner goes on perfectly and it is very easy to fix a minor mistake. Seriously the best liner I have ever used.
Marley F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Chrome more...
I am not a huge fan on using liquid eyeliners but I love this product. It applies very easily and lasts a long time. I haven't had issues with it smudging. I have blue eyes and it works well. I purchased this from Ulta and I would buy it again.
Corey G.
Fox Lake, IL
I love this eyeliner. Easy application and stays on all day for me. I always get a perfect wing when using this. Very black and does dry matte which I prefer. Weather I'm wearing eyeshadow or not this is always the eyeliner I reach for!
Luca B.
SO GOOD!!!! Liquid liners for my are preferred eyeliner. This one is so good and drys quickly but not too quickly. It looks flawless and apples easy. The packaging is luxurious and really nice. Love this product I recommend!
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
This liner is treat when wearing fake eyelashes because it blends right in with the type of texture he lashes are ! I personally enjoy a matte finish but I love how long lasting this eyeliner is
Hannah S.
Brooklyn
Review for: Other more...
I love this eyeliner. I use it when I want a nice cat eye but I mainly use it for Halloween. I was Harley Quinn last year and used this for her tattoos. It lasted a good couple of ours.
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
Review for: Chrome more...
I really don't have anything bad or good to say about this eyeliner honestly. It was given to me from my friend because she didn't like it (not a fan of liquid eyeliner) and I put it to good use. It doesn't smudge easily and it's easy to remove (without making me look like a raccoon. I use a lot of different brands of liquid eyeliner so I can tell a difference between them all and I did notice this brand seems slightly more light weight and not cakey (if that makes sense).
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
How does this shade look with hazel or green eyes? Do you recommend another color?
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
Quiere un delineador que me dure todo el día y que no se corra. Me lo recomiendan?
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Anyone know why this has been discontinued? I LOVED this eyeliner - especially the Violet Femme shade. It was purple pigment perfection! I haven't found another brand that offers a liquid with a high shine violet shade eyeliner. :(
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Is this eye liner any good? I usually use a cheap liquid eyeliner but I wanna try something else and I really love stila makeup brand
Hilary R.
I recently purchased the Eyeko Skinny eyeliner and I am wondering how the Stila is compared to Eyeko? I bought it for 15$ and I'm considering purchasing Stila instead but I know it is more expensive is it worth it?