stila High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eye Liner uploaded by Danielle K.stila High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eye Liner uploaded by Hannah S.stila High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eye Liner uploaded by Hannah S.

BY STILA #94 in Eyeliner

A high-shine liquid eyeliner that dries to a wet-looking, vinyl finish. Add an instant pop of attention-grabbing sheen to lids with stila's High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eyeliner. This chic liner is infused with pro vitamin B5 and glycerin to help nourish, condition, and moisturize the lash line and delicate eye area. Filmogen provides exceptional adhesion and delivers long-lasting results. Whether you're drawing a fine, precise line or creating a bold stare, the fine brush tip makes application a breeze. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates see more...

• I recently purchased the Eyeko Skinny eyeliner an... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this eye liner any good? I usually use a cheap liquid eyeliner...1 Answers
  • Quiere un delineador que me dure todo el día y que no se corra. M...1 Answers
Desiree V.
5068 Rodeo Cir Antioch CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liner is treat when wearing fake eyelashes because it blends right in with the type of texture he lashes are ! I personally enjoy a matte finish but I love how long lasting this eyeliner is
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Chrome
This product makes wings perfect.  It is so precise and it really lasts.  I get mine at TJ MAXX so it is always really affordable too.  I definitely recommend trying it if you like to do thick lines or intricate lines for your eyeliner.  The hand positioning takes awhile to get used to, but once you do this eyeliner will become your best friend.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t use eyeliner is much as I used to know that I’m a mom. I just don’t have time for it. But this is really great. When I do use that I feel fancy I feel beautiful. It’s easy to apply
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Review for: Other
Amazing, this product is a holy grail for me. I love the applicator and it makes putting on liquid eyeliner so much easier and perfect. Highly recommended always !!! stila High Shine Liquid Vinyl Eye Liner
Lakyn M.
When it comes to eyeliner, STILA is honestly the standard. It's waterproof and doesn't slide of your face should it rain om which is always a plus! It's a great opaque black liner that doesn't smudge and I highly recommend it to anyone that's looking for a good eyeliner.
Marley F.
Castle Shann, PA
Review for: Chrome
I am not a huge fan on using liquid eyeliners but I love this product. It applies very easily and lasts a long time. I haven't had issues with it smudging. I have blue eyes and it works well. I purchased this from Ulta and I would buy it again.
Victoria D.
New Haven, IN
Review for: Chrome
This wasn’t my favorite eyeliner I’ve ever used. I was actually gifted this product by a friend and ended up throwing it away after a couple applications. The one made it difficult to control and application was messy. I would not buy again.
Natally M.
Turlock
Review for: Chrome
Love love love this eyeliner! Super resistant, great consistency, very pigmented and super long lasting!! I've tried many others before this one but this has by far turned into my favorite for all the right reasons!
Luca B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO GOOD!!!! Liquid liners for my are preferred eyeliner. This one is so good and drys quickly but not too quickly. It looks flawless and apples easy. The packaging is luxurious and really nice. Love this product I recommend!
Destinee C.
Buford , GA
Review for: Chrome
I love this eyeliner it’s perfect for a dramatic sharp eyeliner look every girl would die for. The tip is amazing for sharp application and it’s worth the extra money for this eyeliner because it’s perfect.
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
Is this eye liner any good? I usually use a cheap liquid eyeliner but I wanna try something else and I really love stila makeup brand
Lily V.
Fort Myers, FL
Quiere un delineador que me dure todo el día y que no se corra. Me lo recomiendan?
Melissa J.
Dover, DE
Anyone know why this has been discontinued? I LOVED this eyeliner - especially the Violet Femme shade. It was purple pigment perfection! I haven't found another brand that offers a liquid with a high shine violet shade eyeliner. :(
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
How does this shade look with hazel or green eyes? Do you recommend another color?
Hilary R.
I recently purchased the Eyeko Skinny eyeliner and I am wondering how the Stila is compared to Eyeko? I bought it for 15$ and I'm considering purchasing Stila instead but I know it is more expensive is it worth it?