BY STILA

stila High Shine Lip Color
  • "Stila is one of my favorite brands. I have several of their lip stains and I am crazy for them! They are easy to use, and long lasting. I always keep one of two in my bag as they are light weight and perfect for traveling. I am a forever life long customer! " in 15 reviews
  • "Omgggg I just love all the stila products.. this lipstick if a must have its so moisturizing to the lip and doesn't make my lips feel dry at all" in 14 reviews
  • "Very nice nude color. It is creamy but didn't require a lip liner on me. Color stays 4 hours or more." in 10 reviews
  • "I love it, it's more of a natural color you could say and I'm all about natural colors ." in 7 reviews
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE!!!

I use these lip colors all the time they’re always in my purse for quick reach and they’re colors are so rich creamy and pigmented, not sticky or tacky at all, and anything matte dries down fully matte! 100% recommend.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I love that this stays throughout my events! It comes in a sleek design tube and goes on super light. It is a little pricey but I think it’s worth it. Super easy to apply and I would definitely buy it again!!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
I actually do not own this lip color but sampled it in the store! I absolutely love the light weight formula it is perfect for this time of year with the season transitioning into colder months where I want my lip color to be super moisturizing. I am a matte lipstick girl but I love the subtle shine of this lip color!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I love Stila lip color. I bought stila lip color at Ulta about a year ago and have gone back to buy two more shades since. It is a bit pricey, but you get a great quality product that stays on throughout eating and drinking. I would recommend stila for a lip color that is very pigmented and high quality!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This lipstick is wonderful. It has a great price and the product is very good. The lipstick is a beautiful color with excellent coverage. The texture is very good and the smell is pleasant. It is an easy product to find and the quality is worth it. I would buy again.
Morgan D.
Anderson, SC
I love this lip color, mostly due to the shine it brings! It exceeded my expectations for a lip stain. I love Stila as a brand so I was very excited to add something else to my make up bag. It's so easy to use and even with the shine, I feel like everyone could use this!
BeawtyPi S.
Love it, so creamy and fine textured. I keep it in my makeup bag all the times. I love the colors of this collection and the design. It’s above average and so easy to apply. Smooth creamy texture is long lasting. Will definitely buy again. The colors are perfect
Amber M.
Irvington, NJ
very beautiful nude tone. The brown tone goes perfect with brown skin complexions. I love a bold eye look with a nude lip because it brings out the look so much more. I am excited to try more colors but I have such a love hate relationshio with lipsticks.
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
Is it moisturizing to your lips?
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Are these lipsticks long lasting?