BY STILA

stila High Shine Lip Color
  • "Stila is one of my favorite brands. I have several of their lip stains and I am crazy for them! They are easy to use, and long lasting. I always keep one of two in my bag as they are light weight and perfect for traveling. I am a forever life long customer! " in 15 reviews
  • "Omgggg I just love all the stila products.. this lipstick if a must have its so moisturizing to the lip and doesn't make my lips feel dry at all" in 14 reviews
  • "Very nice nude color. It is creamy but didn't require a lip liner on me. Color stays 4 hours or more." in 10 reviews
  • "I love it, it's more of a natural color you could say and I'm all about natural colors ." in 7 reviews
Brenda A.
I love stila lip products, I have been using them for about a year, make my lips look hydrated with beautiful colors, I think is a good price for the quality of the product. Every time that I want a new color I go to Ulta and I am sure I will find a great selection.
Brittney H.
Wade
I love how pigmented this lipstick is. Still will always be the best lipstick formula no matter what type of formula they’re attempting to do. I love how vibrant and pigmented this lipstick is. I will always recommend Stila lipstick. This one is great.
Veronica G.
Brownsville, TX
I love Stila lip colors they have a very creamy texture, they are pigmented with a very intense shine. The best thing about this product is that it fits in any of your purses or even in your pocket jeans while out and about. It leaves your lips feeling velvety smooth for hours!
Abby A.
My favorite thing about this lipstick is how moisturizing it feels. Most drug store lipsticks I would buy, while cheaper, always feel like they dry out my lips! Definitely worth spending a little more on this to avoid that!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Leslie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this it’s very easy to use it’s long wearing it meets my expectations the value it’s great for what it’s worth I reccommemd Sephora it’s there yes I recommend of course yes I’d buy again
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE!!!

I use these lip colors all the time they’re always in my purse for quick reach and they’re colors are so rich creamy and pigmented, not sticky or tacky at all, and anything matte dries down fully matte! 100% recommend.
Brenleigh L.
Waynesboro
I love this lipstick! It is shiny to the eye and it is hydrating for dry lips during the winter! The color fades a little bit after an hour or so but other than that this product is packaged nicely and I love the sleek look!!
L S.
So amazing! Such a good product. It’s such a good value and the price is good too. It’s really easy to apply and anyone can use it. The packaging also makes this product great. I would totally buy this again!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
I actually do not own this lip color but sampled it in the store! I absolutely love the light weight formula it is perfect for this time of year with the season transitioning into colder months where I want my lip color to be super moisturizing. I am a matte lipstick girl but I love the subtle shine of this lip color!
Mariah M.
Cincinnati, OH
Is it moisturizing to your lips?
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
Are these lipsticks long lasting?