BY STILA #61 in Highlighter

Bouncy-to-the-touch, these unique, radiance-enhancing highlighters are gossamer-light and melt into skin for a barely-there feel. Ultra-fine, light diffusing particles help skin look lit from within with a soft, luminous, natural-looking glow.

3 Divine Shades:

Kitten: Stila's iconic shimmering nude pink brightens and illuminates
Transcendence: an opalescent pink for a bolder, ethereal glow
Bronze: creates a radiant, sun-kissed glow

Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Contain:

Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide.

• What's your favorite Stila beauty product?2 Answers
  • What is y’all favorite highlighter? Mine is stila Heaven's Hue Hi...3 Answers
  • This looks amazing1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this highlighter is so fun to play with. kitten is the most gorgeous rose gold mixed with a hint of champagne kinda beautiful color. it's a wet glow for sure. the packaging is on the light side but not cheap. this highlighter looks amazing on bare skin as well as on top of a full face of makeup. its so deep and pretty. one issue i had was when i set it with my mac fix+ it got a little almost powdery but that's easily fixed i started setting my face then applying highlighter last and it looks stunning. i sometimes pull this highlighter out just to touch it and play with it. it's amazing." in 65 reviews
  • "this highlighter is so fun to play with. kitten is the most gorgeous rose gold mixed with a hint of champagne kinda beautiful color. it's a wet glow for sure. the packaging is on the light side but not cheap. this highlighter looks amazing on bare skin as well as on top of a full face of makeup. its so deep and pretty. one issue i had was when i set it with my mac fix+ it got a little almost powdery but that's easily fixed i started setting my face then applying highlighter last and it looks stunning. i sometimes pull this highlighter out just to touch it and play with it. it's amazing." in 61 reviews
Tonya G.
Wewahitchka, FL
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink) more...
Only last year I started to watch makeup videos and learn about the whole variety of makeup products, including a highlighter. Obviously, there are so many brands on the market that I felt lost and didn't know what to start with. Then I saw Stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter in one of Laura Lee's videos and fell in love with the shade called "Kitten". It's pretty pricey ($32), so it was my birthday present to myself. I absolutely love it! I am no Laura Lee and I don't need a highlighter so bright you can see it from outer space, but some shimmer will do. You can control the application and make it very delicate or more popping.
I don't use it every day, but I can tell you that this highlighter will last you a long time! A great investment by all means.
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink) more...
People. THIS IS THE BEST HIGHLIGHT!!! I am a highlighting fanatic, and I love this freaking highlight. It is my holy grail, my favorite, and if I could only have one in my collection this would be it.

I first heard of this highlighter through Laura Lee. She did an entire video on this and the other 2 colors that this highlighter comes in. They are a putty consistency, so she was skeptical and so was I. But y’all. Once she actually started putting this on her face..... it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

This is not something you would apply with a typical fan brush. I actually use a small kabuki type brush, because you really need something dense to pick up the product. It is such a beautiful color when applied to the skin. It’s not a typical whitish highlight, it’s a pink color in the pan but it doesn’t really come off pink on the skin. It’s just a glow. I mean it’s blinding. And I don’t feel like it shows texture as much as my powder highlights do. It’s just absolutely beautiful in every way.

This highlighter is very affordable for the amount of product you are receiving, and it’s also very unique making it worth much more in my opinion. Seriously it’s gorgeous and bright and just gives the most beautiful glow to the skin. You will not regret buying this product!
Leticia G.
Northridge, CA
Where do I begin with this Highlighter
First impression:
Not flaky
Mousse like
Pigmented
Soft at touch
Goes with light to tan skin tones

This is one of my go to Highlighters for myself and my clients and we all love it.
I have a lot of videos and images on my
Instagram: @theleticiag
YouTube/LETICIAG

Makeup tip:
Spray your face with setting spray and then apply this Highlighter to make it POP a little more!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Review for: Transcendence (opalescent pink) more...
Interesting product. It feels like a creamy putty in the pan and transfers to a powder upon application to the face. It looks like it would be a dramatic, high intensity highlight but it's not. Not to say it's bad, I just don't love the color payoff. It doesn't seem to want to build either. This particular shade doesn't look as natural as the others, but it's still a fun product to use, especially for parties. I definitely recommend swatching before purchase if you can.
victoria R.
Review for: Bronze, Transcendence (opalescent pink), Kitten (shimmering nude pink) more...
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE highlighter ever made!! I literally have them all. Totally worth the money. Swatching them feels weird but enjoyable because of the formula. You have to run your brush in a couple times but when you swipe that highlighter on your face you are SHINNING!!! I fell in love with all of them and use them all the time! This is a holy grail product for me ! definitely a must have and i always grab at least one of these
Megha P.
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink) more...
 This highlighter is probably the SOFTEST highlighter I have ever used. That is probably the biggest reason why I bought this highlighter when I already had 3 in my makeup bag. HA! This highlighter is my go to when I have a special occasion or just a night out and want that extra shiny look for my subtle evening look. If you're looking for a highlighter-TRUST ME you'll fall in love!
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville , KY
I haven’t tried it but for some reason it’s asking me to review it and I heard that if you skip something they ask you to review it looks bad, I’m pretty sure this is from a list I created which I thought was for products you wanted.. I was wrong lol so with that being said I haven’t tried it myself but I’ve heard it’s great! I’ll definitely update this once I do!
Alecia B.
Strattanville , PA
Review for: Transcendence (opalescent pink), Kitten (shimmering nude pink) more...
First off! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this Highlighter!! It’s hard to tell if you purchase it online that it is unlike any other Highlighter you’ve used!!! It’s more like a soft cushion that applies like air! It’s best applied with your fingertips along your cheekbones, brow bone, inside the eye and above the lip! I have both Transcendence and Kitten!!! Kitten is more for medium skin like myself ,stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter it’s a gorgeous nude color! Transcendence is also lovely and for every skin tone !!! It’s a pinkish pearl color! I would 100% recommend checking these out!
Maria S.
Webster, NY
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink) more...
I picked up this product on a whim one day. I swatched. it in the store and it looked stunning (I am a huge sucker for pink highlighters). So I took it home and applied it to me cheeks and I was so disappointed...I was like where the heck is the glow like in the store! Turns out I needed to use a little stiffer and scratchier brush. Once I used the proper brush the highlight applied beautifully. It glided on to the skin. It blended like a dream and it looked so natural and flawless. You can go on subtle with this or build it up to completely blinding. Plus you get a crazy amount of product...I think 10 grams...which is almost unheard of. If you are looking for a really nice, high quality highlighter this is the one for you!
Samantha M.
Review for: Transcendence (opalescent pink) more...
For the price of this product I’m not that big of a fan of it. I have the shade transcendence and I really really like the color I think it is unique and all but when you apply it it is very streaky and the texture is VERY oily which I don’t like at all for a highlighter. The idea of it being a putty is very cool but I wish the formula and pigmentation itself was a little bit better.❤️
Aiesha R.
Is Stila the brand good?
Emma H.
Is this more of a blinding highlight or more of a subtle everyday glow?
Pipvs💕
is this highlighter really a putty? i just ordered it and i'm so curious lol
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Stila putty highlighter!?! Should I buy it? And should I get kitten or tranacendence stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter
Jesline J.
Would this look good on dark skin tones?