BY STILA

Bouncy-to-the-touch, these unique, radiance-enhancing highlighters are gossamer-light and melt into skin for a barely-there feel. Ultra-fine, light diffusing particles help skin look lit from within with a soft, luminous, natural-looking glow.

3 Divine Shades:

Kitten: Stila's iconic shimmering nude pink brightens and illuminates
Transcendence: an opalescent pink for a bolder, ethereal glow
Bronze: creates a radiant, sun-kissed glow

Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Mica (Ci 77019), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.

May Contain:

Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide.

• 💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCOR...6 Answers
  • I’ve never tried anything from stilla... would be so nice...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter in Kitten...2 Answers
stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter
  • "this highlighter is so fun to play with. kitten is the most gorgeous rose gold mixed with a hint of champagne kinda beautiful color. it's a wet glow for sure. the packaging is on the light side but not cheap. this highlighter looks amazing on bare skin as well as on top of a full face of makeup. its so deep and pretty. one issue i had was when i set it with my mac fix+ it got a little almost powdery but that's easily fixed i started setting my face then applying highlighter last and it looks stunning. i sometimes pull this highlighter out just to touch it and play with it. it's amazing." in 61 reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This is a one of a kind highlighter! I'm convinced stila made this with pure fairy dust and sunlight. The texture feels like moon sand, it's squishy and super soft. This highlight isn't powdery at all and is like butter! The shade Kitten is my favorite out of them all, but I also love Transcendence; even though i'm not a fan of iridescent highlights, that shade is beautiful and looks incredible on the skin. They apply and blend out beautifully. I bought the shade Kitten and makes you look like the sun is highlighting your face and like you have a beautiful sunset lit glow. I thought it would look weird on me at first since I am so fair, but it looks like a natural glow! I love this in the summer when i'm down the shore because it's just soooo stunning when the sunlight hits it! It makes you look absolutely radiant and when paired with physicians formula butter bronzer, makes you look like a sunkissed goddess. The proper way to apply this is with a small dense, fluffy brush (a Stila artist told me this when doing my makeup and I know this from my own use with the product) for reference I use bh cosmetics #11 brush to apply this and no other brush works as well for me to apply it. It also applies beautifully from just using your fingers! This highlight melts into your skin and doesn't look like a powder, a metallic streak, or glittery which is why it's my favorite highlight (especially for summer)!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This highlight is seriously the bomb!!! I got it in the shade kitten about a year ago and it's not even close to hitting pan. Its SO DIFFERENT than ANY other highlight ive ever seen or tried! Its got this silky pillow-like texture almost bouncy to the touch. Its not a powder, but it's not a liquid its like a semi solid soft silky texture, hard to explain, but yesssss!! It is so intense! I love to use this on the bridge and tip of my nose and on my lips. I've had a million people ask me what highlight Im wearing. My sisters both tried it and were blown away! One bought her that same day for both herself and her friend. Its absolutely beautiful! Just swatch it one time and I will bet you'll love it! stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter Luminescence
Alexis C.
Highland, CA
I’ve had this highlighter for less than two weeks and I’m already looking to go buy more! I picked up this highlighter from my local Ulta. I was casually just testing out products and this highlighter in Opulence just stood out and was so extremely bright, I knew I needed it in my collection! I’m not the type of person to wear highlighters often but this is one I’ve caught myself putting on everyday since I purchased it! I’ve gotten so many compliments on the color that I had to give up my secret so they could all shiny bright as well. This applies so well and so smooth and silky. I think I’m gonna go get more colors as I write this.
Trey J.
25504
Purchased at: ULTA
This highlighter is by far one of the most blinding highlights that has ever touched my skin. This is the first cream to powder product that i have ever tried, and I must say that i am not dissatisfied at all! The pigment is great, it is very easy to blend, and the putty like consistency just is fun to play with!! I recommend this specific shade to someone who has a light to medium skin tone. If I’m not mistaken there are other darker shades that would look fabulous on deeper skin tones. This product is a little on the pricey side at $34, but i promise you, it is definitely worth every single penny. I wore this all day long and did not have a problem with it fading away or needing any touch up. I will be purchasing more shades because i fell in love with this the very first time that i used it. I recommend everyone go out and try it for yourself. Again, i Promise you will not be let down!
Abbey H.
Aberdeen
The most beautiful highlighter in the world! I have Kitten but have tried all three from a friend who owns all and they’re all the same formula with no chunky glitter and are all the same amount of good! I use this will an elf small tapered brush and it’s beautiful, pigmented and long-lasting! It can be worn alone, as a base with a powered highlighter, or a topper with a powder base highlighter. Beautiful with NARS Highlighting Powder Fort De France 0.49 oz/ 13.9 g or Too Faced Love Light Prismatic Highlighter in Rose Gold or both together.
Kelley M.
Wintersville, OH
This is such a cool product. I picked it up on recommendation. It’s a cream type product and it’s gives the most beaming highlight. It almost looks wet. You can also be very light handed and apply it as more of a subtle highlight as well. I like to apply mine with a damp beauty blender or my fingers. So if you are someone looking for a beaming highlight product that is buildable I would recommend checking this out.
Leticia G.
Northridge, CA
Where do I begin with this Highlighter
First impression:
Not flaky
Mousse like
Pigmented
Soft at touch
Goes with light to tan skin tones

This is one of my go to Highlighters for myself and my clients and we all love it.
I have a lot of videos and images on my
Instagram: @theleticiag
YouTube/LETICIAG

Makeup tip:
Spray your face with setting spray and then apply this Highlighter to make it POP a little more!
Lori P.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Kitten more...
You have to own this. If you like makeup and are looking for the most perfect highlight ever, this is worth every penny.

Pros: This is one of the prettiest highlights I've ever seen. It's buildable, so you can get that wet look to your skin, but it's also still very natural looking. It doesn't have that harsh line at the edge that you have to blend out to make your highlight look real, it's just naturally like that when you put it on. You can use a brush, a beauty blender, or your fingers (I find that a beauty blender works best). This also lasts all day, which is impressive because usually my highlight is nearly gone by 3 pm.

Cons: I really have to dig deep for a con. While I love that you get a mirror with this compact, I do wish the overall packaging were a bit heavier because I would feel like my highlight is being protected (it's seriously that amazing, you guys).

Bottom line: I will repurchase. If they come out with any other colors that are appropriate for my skin and the makeup I use, I'll buy those too. I just can't get enough.
Tonya G.
Wewahitchka, FL
Review for: Kitten more...
Only last year I started to watch makeup videos and learn about the whole variety of makeup products, including a highlighter. Obviously, there are so many brands on the market that I felt lost and didn't know what to start with. Then I saw Stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter in one of Laura Lee's videos and fell in love with the shade called "Kitten". It's pretty pricey ($32), so it was my birthday present to myself. I absolutely love it! I am no Laura Lee and I don't need a highlighter so bright you can see it from outer space, but some shimmer will do. You can control the application and make it very delicate or more popping.
I don't use it every day, but I can tell you that this highlighter will last you a long time! A great investment by all means.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Kitten more...
This was my first "putty" product that I've ever tried and I am obsessed! This highlight is incredible and totally worth all the hype that surrounds it! If you like those blinding, wet-looking highlights then you need to try this! I got the classic champagne shade in "Kitten" and it is a bit bright and light for my tan skin right now, but I know I will get a lot of use out of this in the Fall/Winter months when I'm more light-to-medium. The formula is like a thick putty, you can push it around and smoosh it with your fingers, but it still stays solid! I feel like it gives me the same kind of intensity that I get whenever I layer a cream highlight with a powder highlight, except this is just one product that I can easily apply in a one-and-done way! This also makes a beautiful eyeshadow so you can definitely get your money's worth with its multi-functionality!
Aiesha R.
Is Stila the brand good?
Emma H.
Is this more of a blinding highlight or more of a subtle everyday glow?
Pipvs💕
is this highlighter really a putty? i just ordered it and i'm so curious lol
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
💕💕 LETS CONNECT WITH EACH OTHER AND BOOST OUR IMPACT SCORES 💕💕 As you all may know, the more followers you have online, the larger the impact score. I always follow back and do not unfollow unless you do (I have an app that tells me). I always like to stay active and enjoy doing like for likes, comments, spams, etc.... Instagram: @kennedywhittaker Twitter: @kennedyallyce Pinterest: @kennwhitt Can’t wait to connect with you guys! Either comment your information and I’ll go first, or you go first and I will follow back as soon as I can! Can’t wait to make some new friends! 💕💕💕.
Jesline J.
Would this look good on dark skin tones?