BY STILA #45 in Highlighter

A natural-looking, radiance-enhancing highlighter with a unique texture and a barely-there feel. Bouncy-to-the-touch, this unique, radiance-enhancing highlighter is gossamer-light and melts into skin for a weightless feel. Ultrafine, light-diffusing particles help skin look lit from within with a soft, luminous, natural-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Shade Descriptions: Kitten: stila's iconic shimmering nude pink brightens and illuminates Transcendence: an opalescent pink for a bolder, ethereal glow Bronze: creates a radiant, sun-kissed glow see more...

• What's your favorite Stila beauty product?1 Answers
  • What is y’all favorite highlighter? Mine is stila Heaven's Hue Hi...3 Answers
  • This looks amazing1 Answers
Lindsay S.
Rochelle, GA
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
People. THIS IS THE BEST HIGHLIGHT!!! I am a highlighting fanatic, and I love this freaking highlight. It is my holy grail, my favorite, and if I could only have one in my collection this would be it.

I first heard of this highlighter through Laura Lee. She did an entire video on this and the other 2 colors that this highlighter comes in. They are a putty consistency, so she was skeptical and so was I. But y’all. Once she actually started putting this on her face..... it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

This is not something you would apply with a typical fan brush. I actually use a small kabuki type brush, because you really need something dense to pick up the product. It is such a beautiful color when applied to the skin. It’s not a typical whitish highlight, it’s a pink color in the pan but it doesn’t really come off pink on the skin. It’s just a glow. I mean it’s blinding. And I don’t feel like it shows texture as much as my powder highlights do. It’s just absolutely beautiful in every way.

This highlighter is very affordable for the amount of product you are receiving, and it’s also very unique making it worth much more in my opinion. Seriously it’s gorgeous and bright and just gives the most beautiful glow to the skin. You will not regret buying this product!
Alecia B.
Strattanville , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Transcendence (opalescent pink), Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
First off! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this Highlighter!! It’s hard to tell if you purchase it online that it is unlike any other Highlighter you’ve used!!! It’s more like a soft cushion that applies like air! It’s best applied with your fingertips along your cheekbones, brow bone, inside the eye and above the lip! I have both Transcendence and Kitten!!! Kitten is more for medium skin like myself ,stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter it’s a gorgeous nude color! Transcendence is also lovely and for every skin tone !!! It’s a pinkish pearl color! I would 100% recommend checking these out!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
I went out and bought this putty highlighter after I saw a video of one of my fave YouTubers testing it out and raving about it. I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. I'll start with the pros:
the shade is beautiful and I believe it would look great on all skin tones.
The putty isnt hard to work with or apply as long as you're using a very dense brush.
It has a really bright, blinding result!!!
its a very soft pink sheen that reflects the light but is very different from a Rose gold highlighter.
And here are the cons: (I only have one)
when i I wore the highlighter on top of my powder products it didn't look good AT ALL! It laid on top of them so it wasn't blending and you could clearly see the harsh lines it left.
I will definitely try this highlighter without using setting powder and I believe it will be fine. A lot of cream products don't blend well with powder products so sometimes it's just trial and error. I do use a setting powder all the time in the warmer weather hence the mixed feelings about this product. I'll have to save it for fall and winter when I don't always go for my powder.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
I love this highlighter. It gives you such a great glow. I love to apply this with my finger to get the perfect effect. With a brush, it doesn’t get the jumbo done as well. I would love to buy the lighter shade to see how it looks on my skin.
Keisha B.
Moundsville
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
This highlighter is so fun to play with. Kitten is the most gorgeous rose gold mixed with a hint of champagne kinda beautiful color. It's a wet glow for sure. The packaging is on the light side but not cheap. This highlighter looks amazing on bare skin as well as on top of a full face of makeup. Its so deep and pretty. One issue i had was when i set it with my mac fix+ it got a little almost powdery but that's easily fixed i started setting my face then applying highlighter last and it looks stunning. I sometimes pull this highlighter out just to touch it and play with it. It's amazing.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Transcendence (opalescent pink)
I learned about this product from YouTube, and I love Stila and decided to give this product a try. I ended up loving the product: the Transcendence color is what I have though I wish I had gone with a more golden tone. I have a medium tan skin tone. The product is very pigmented and has a glassy look to it. It was a little pricey for how much product you get, but a little goes a long way. It is very blendable, but difficult to use with a brush, I usually just use my fingers, but I think a makeup sponge would also worth. It has a very soft, fun clay texture to it. It is one of my favorites when it comes to clay products. I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a higher end highlighter!
Cassidy F.
Key West, FL
Review for: Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
Stilas heavens hue highlight is a beautiful pigmented putty from the glow gods I stand by this product might be one of the best highlights I've ever used. You will need a dense brush to apply it. Use it almost every time I put my makeup on 👌👌👌 photo attached is not edited.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite highlight. I often get distracted by shiny new highlights but I always come back to this one. It is so natural looking, the texture is absolutely amazing. I have it in bronze and call it my "JLo highlighter." It just gives you such a beautiful glow, no chunky glitter or anything just perfrct glow.
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This highlight is so fun! It has amazing glow and it’s like putty so it’s kinda fun to play with. You can apply it with your fingers or a brush and you can do just a light strobe or totally blinging highlight. I attached a photo from when I went out the other night and it’s dark and unedited! Look at that crazy glow!
Ashlyn C.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had to build it up in order for it to show up to my liking regardless of what I used to apply it. More of a glow from within look. Not worth it in my opinion for the price. However the formula isn’t chunky or glittery. Gives a smooth, metallic sheen. Depends on whether you like a blinding or more natural highlight.
Aiesha R.
Is Stila the brand good?
Emma H.
Is this more of a blinding highlight or more of a subtle everyday glow?
Pipvs💕
is this highlighter really a putty? i just ordered it and i'm so curious lol
Jesline J.
Would this look good on dark skin tones?
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
Stila putty highlighter!?! Should I buy it? And should I get kitten or tranacendence stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter