BY STILA

Give your locks a lift! This refreshing, oil-absorbing powder is infused with soft fragrance and adds volume without weighing hair down. A refreshing, oil-absorbing powder infused with soft fragrance is perfect whenever locks need a lift or for that matte mane hair do.  As the powder reaches your roots, it adds much-needed volume without weighing hair down.  Jade blossom is lightly scented with a cool, green tea floral. 2.6 oz.

Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great fresh scent like most stila products. I first got hooked on the brand from their eyeliner and started testing more products because of that. This doesn't disappoint either. More pricey but worth the extra.
Dee C.
Love this hair refresher. I have dark hair but this powder doesn't leave my hair filmy and white. The smell is my favorite. Stila is a good brand but I didn't think their dry shampoo would become one of my favorites.
Rachele N.
Smells so good, I love keeping this in my travel bag to freshen up on long trips. Sephora and Ulta are the best places to purchase unique products.
Paige S.
El campo, TX
It's just okay. The same is good but I think the name pushes it to sell better than other brands. It does the same job that cheaper options give.
Marcy S.
This hair refresher is awesome and works amazing! My hair always smells great!! I use it everytime I feel that my hair is not up to par!
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
Great to refreshen your hair . It works great . Feels clean and fresh. It's the best .
Paola L.
Leon
I am a fan of hair products - I always like my hair to be shiny, beautiful, and silky. I picked this Hair Refresher up from the Stila website and although it was not too bad, it was not the best. The price is on the higher end, and my hair was refreshed, but not as moisturized as I would like. I recommend this to you only if you do not have extremely dry hair, as this would not do much.