BY STILA

A unique, cushion-sponge liquid eyeliner. Sweep on tight lines to cat eyes with stila's Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner. A lightweight, yet richly-pigmented liquid liner, color is dispensed through a one-of-a-kind, cushion sponge soaked in color. With a full range of dazzling shades from flat to metallic finishes it can be expertly applied with the custom designed La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush (sold separately), which simply dips into the sponge like a calligraphy pen and draws across the lid in a slow, smooth, fluid motion. From day-to-night, the long-wearing formula stays put, leaving eyes looking effortlessly chic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is smudge-proof, waterproof, and long-wearing. It's ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and wearers of contact lenses. see more...

• Which is better? Liquid or this one when it comes to lasting longer?2 Answers
  • Does this say wet for a long time in the pot or does it dry up qu...2 Answers
  • Between the stila got inked and the stila smudge pot which one wo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rain K.
Review for: Garnet Ink more...
I wanted to love this product so much. But... no. It simply does not work. It doesn't do its job as an eyeliner.
The idea of it is very cool. Because of the cushion, it is easier to control the amount that you get from each dip than a regular gel/liquid eyeliner. However, the product is not pigmented enough to be used as an eyeliner. It has about the same pigmentation as a liquid brow product. Because of that, it skips and leaves weird blank spots when applied. Also, it's very hard to build the product up. I honestly think a good eyeshadow can work better as an eyeliner than this product.
I purchased it when it was only ~ $5 at a TJ Maxx, but I honestly think it's not even worth $5.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I did not enjoy this. I found the products consistency to be too watery and not as pigmented as the pens which I enjoy. The packaging and concept is good but I found I didn’t like the watery liner in this one. I tried to let it dry out as I have mascaras that are like that but unfortunately it didn’t work.
Rachel N.
Review for: Amethyst Ink more...
stila Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner surprising review ahead: Poor review on this still ink, liquid liner. This costly item leaves much to be desired with short duration. Nice attractive packaging doesn't hide the short 4 month recommend use. I would not purchase or recommend to others; I was expecting the ink liner to apply like liquid, but the quick drying cushion won't give me a single straight or sharp line. #influenster #beautyjunkie #makeupartist #Bblogger disclosure: I purchased this product on my own. This was not complementary. I am reviewing this product from previous use #contest
Sheela V.
Review for: Black Obsidian Ink more...
Sigh this is not response you're looking for but I think it's hella pricey. Between getting the brush meant for it and the eyeliner itself it's $56 just for eyeliner. I'd expect that from a higher end brand, but not so much from a waning brand like Stila. I think the concept is pretty cool but it seems like a gimmicky excuse to raise their prices. /moderaterantover sorry!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Gives definition! Love how it makes my eyes look after I apply it. Best eye liner product on the market I promise. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me. Color is pretty good too.
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Garnet Ink, Blue Sapphire Ink, Smoky Quartz Ink, Copper Ink more...
I made the mistake of buying 4 colors without having tested it out first! It just looked so amazing. The colors are great. The problem is that it's just too streaky and patchy and not at all uniform in its application. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, using the wrong brushes, something, but I just don't like these very much. I don't see myself ever using them again.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I keep telling myself I have to be doing something wrong. This is confusing to me. It seems too transparent and like I need to layer a lot for a good look. Not a product for me.
Havyn H.
Review for: Black Obsidian Ink more...
It was great in the beginning, until it dried out super quick. I love how well the product lasted when I could put it on but it just dried up so quick I had to throw it away
Christie B.
Review for: Amethyst Ink more...
Really wanted to like this product. Thought it was pretty cool.  I was so disappointed. Hardly any product comes off when I run my brush over the sponge. It doesn’t work. Bummer.
Ami D.
What's your review? Buy or pass?
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Can you use an angled eye liner brush with this or do you have to buy the one made for it?
Dannielle W.
How well does this stay under your eyes? My eyes water a bit and I have a hard time finding eye liner that lasts underneath.
Kem A.
Denver, CO
I really am interested in trying this but have read mixed reviews. Do you think it is better than average? I have a bunch of eyeliners already so I want to know if it is worth the splurge. Thanks!
Krystle D.
Is this cushion refillable?