6 colors available

BY STILA #73 in Eyeliner

A unique, cushion-sponge liquid eyeliner. Sweep on tight lines to cat eyes with stila's Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner. A lightweight, yet richly-pigmented liquid liner, color is dispensed through a one-of-a-kind, cushion sponge soaked in color. With a full range of dazzling shades from flat to metallic finishes it can be expertly applied with the custom designed La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush (sold separately), which simply dips into the sponge like a calligraphy pen and draws across the lid in a slow, smooth, fluid motion. From day-to-night, the long-wearing formula stays put, leaving eyes looking effortlessly chic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is smudge-proof, waterproof, and long-wearing. It's ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and wearers of contact lenses. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
I was hesitant to purchase this after reading the horrible reviews, but knowing that I would be able to return it should it live up to its poor reputation, I decided to try it out. I purchased the copper ink and used a Sephora pro flat liner brush #25 to apply, and the ink went on beautifully! I am rather challenged when it comes to applying liquid liners usually, but this one went on easily and I think the brush was a big factor. It's has super stiff, flat bristles set in a thin line, so rather than sweeping the liner on in one continuous movement (which is the part I struggle with typically), I tapped the very end edge of the loaded brush onto my eyelid to make a little line and connected each line from one coner of my lid to the other. Then I just kept tapping to fill it in, periodically wiping the brush off and reloading with ink as went. Looks great and was easier than most liquid liners I've tried. No crumbling at all and it has stayed put all day, in hot steamy Florida weather no less!
Kiara V.
Kiara V.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Black Obsidian Ink
You know that scene in Mulan where she is getting her make-up done and the woman paints a perfect cat eye onto her eye with a brush? This is exactly what that reminds me of. This liquid liner is great! Being a liner fanatic I am always up for trying new products so when this came out I bought it, no question. The liner itself is incredibly pigmented, dries to a matte finish, and is pretty easy to work with. I also got the corresponding brush, which is nice and flexible. Cons of this product: be cautious of the pot, if you knock it over product will spill out; and make sure to wash the brush after every use and let it dry completely, if not the ends can be frayed and it'll be harder to have precise application. I do not recommend this product to people beginning to work with liner. With good execution you can make a great line, glad I bought this!
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Roxbury Xing, MA
A lovely, shimmery liquid like eyeliner that is easy to apply with the RIGHT brush. I did find it dried on the brush a bit more than I'd like, so I did have to remove the dried 'ink' from the brush a couple times during the application process. However it had wonderful lasting ability, even when I rubbed my eyes a couple times forgetting I was wearing it. That was during cooler/moderate temps of 55F. It didn't react much different during 80-90F days either, a bit of smudging perhaps. I used smashbox primer on my lids before applying.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Black Obsidian Ink
I like this liner, but I don't think I would buy it again unless I had to. I keep it in my purse for emergencies because I don't want to use it in my everyday makeup routine. I purchased a brush from another brand to use with this product, which may have been my mistake, but this product dries WAY too quickly and sticks to the brush making application even more difficult. It's also not a very dark color (looks more grey than black). The staying power is alright but it doesn't last all day without smudging in the crease.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Review for: Copper Ink
Honestly, I wasn't very impressed with this product. The color was nice, a good coppery-brown. The main problem I had was that the product was very hard to get out of the pot, no matter what type of brush I used. Once I was able to get some product on my brush, it didn't have much color payoff after the first few uses. I had to keep going back to the pot multiple times just to get enough product to line one eye. It was so frustrating that after I few times I just had to return the product.
jae C.
jae C.
Review for: Copper Ink
Talk about a major letdown. I purchased this liner because I was in LOVE with the color on the pan. I should have done my research before buying because when I got it home and started to play with it, it stunk.

The application is streaky, with several different types of brushes, the color payoff is lacking, and the consistency is just poor. If you really want to make this work, You'll have to put a rust colored gel liner underneath and then carefully pack the Inked liner on top.
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.
I have this liner in four different colors, and love the formula. The cushion feels a little weird, but it seems to keep the gel from drying out. It spreads smoothly and doesn't drag the lid like some liners do, because it's not dry and super-thick. I love the colors, especially the metallic shades, because they're not typical liner colors. Most amazing about these is that they stay put all day, but wash off with plain water. In the photo, I'm wearing the copper color.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Morrisville, PA
Review for: Black Obsidian Ink
The cushion liner is a good product. It's not travel friendly and it doesn't have the longwear of their liquid liner. The black is beautiful and goes on so smoothly, however. You do need to purchase the liner brush that they promote with it because no other brush will work with it, I've tried multiple. The brush is well worth the purchase though, you can use it for so many other things. I wouldn't buy again but it is a good product, just not a favorite.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
This liner will stay on forever! I used this eyeliner with a small brush for application. It's bold and glides right on. I know many women struggle with applying eyeliner but with a small brush this liner is very easy to use and to apply. It will last you the entire day if need be and will look fresh as if you just applied it. It's perfect for any night out or a casual brunch. The pot lasts a long time as well so you will def get your monies worth!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Firstly I love liquid eyeliner, but I find it usually hard to apply. Yes you have to have an angled brush or an eyeliner brush but this took me no time to get down, I have the black which I bought from Sephora. I absolutely love this I have tried lots of eye liners and have several issues of them drying out, this however lasts me forever. Also love how pigmented it is.
Ami D.
Ami D.
What's your review? Buy or pass?
Madeline G.
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Can you use an angled eye liner brush with this or do you have to buy the one made for it?
Dannielle W.
Dannielle W.
How well does this stay under your eyes? My eyes water a bit and I have a hard time finding eye liner that lasts underneath.
Zayda D.
Zayda D.
Las Vegas, NV
Between the stila got inked and the stila smudge pot which one would any of you recommend??
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
Conway, AR
Which is better? Liquid or this one when it comes to lasting longer?