BY STILA

A unique, cushion-sponge liquid eyeliner. Sweep on tight lines to cat eyes with stila's Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner. A lightweight, yet richly-pigmented liquid liner, color is dispensed through a one-of-a-kind, cushion sponge soaked in color. With a full range of dazzling shades from flat to metallic finishes it can be expertly applied with the custom designed La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush (sold separately), which simply dips into the sponge like a calligraphy pen and draws across the lid in a slow, smooth, fluid motion. From day-to-night, the long-wearing formula stays put, leaving eyes looking effortlessly chic. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is smudge-proof, waterproof, and long-wearing. It's ophthalmologist-tested and suitable for sensitive eyes and wearers of contact lenses. see more...

• Which is better? Liquid or this one when it comes to lasting longer?2 Answers
  • Does this say wet for a long time in the pot or does it dry up qu...2 Answers
  • Between the stila got inked and the stila smudge pot which one wo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer S.
Columbia, SC
I was hesitant to purchase this after reading the horrible reviews, but knowing that I would be able to return it should it live up to its poor reputation, I decided to try it out. I purchased the copper ink and used a Sephora pro flat liner brush #25 to apply, and the ink went on beautifully! I am rather challenged when it comes to applying liquid liners usually, but this one went on easily and I think the brush was a big factor. It's has super stiff, flat bristles set in a thin line, so rather than sweeping the liner on in one continuous movement (which is the part I struggle with typically), I tapped the very end edge of the loaded brush onto my eyelid to make a little line and connected each line from one coner of my lid to the other. Then I just kept tapping to fill it in, periodically wiping the brush off and reloading with ink as went. Looks great and was easier than most liquid liners I've tried. No crumbling at all and it has stayed put all day, in hot steamy Florida weather no less!
Lucy J.
Boston, MA
A lovely, shimmery liquid like eyeliner that is easy to apply with the RIGHT brush. I did find it dried on the brush a bit more than I'd like, so I did have to remove the dried 'ink' from the brush a couple times during the application process. However it had wonderful lasting ability, even when I rubbed my eyes a couple times forgetting I was wearing it. That was during cooler/moderate temps of 55F. It didn't react much different during 80-90F days either, a bit of smudging perhaps. I used smashbox primer on my lids before applying.
jae C.
Review for: Copper Ink
Talk about a major letdown. I purchased this liner because I was in LOVE with the color on the pan. I should have done my research before buying because when I got it home and started to play with it, it stunk.

The application is streaky, with several different types of brushes, the color payoff is lacking, and the consistency is just poor. If you really want to make this work, You'll have to put a rust colored gel liner underneath and then carefully pack the Inked liner on top.
TaShyra G.
I have this liner in four different colors, and love the formula. The cushion feels a little weird, but it seems to keep the gel from drying out. It spreads smoothly and doesn't drag the lid like some liners do, because it's not dry and super-thick. I love the colors, especially the metallic shades, because they're not typical liner colors. Most amazing about these is that they stay put all day, but wash off with plain water. In the photo, I'm wearing the copper color.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
This liner will stay on forever! I used this eyeliner with a small brush for application. It's bold and glides right on. I know many women struggle with applying eyeliner but with a small brush this liner is very easy to use and to apply. It will last you the entire day if need be and will look fresh as if you just applied it. It's perfect for any night out or a casual brunch. The pot lasts a long time as well so you will def get your monies worth!
Samantha A.
Firstly I love liquid eyeliner, but I find it usually hard to apply. Yes you have to have an angled brush or an eyeliner brush but this took me no time to get down, I have the black which I bought from Sephora. I absolutely love this I have tried lots of eye liners and have several issues of them drying out, this however lasts me forever. Also love how pigmented it is.
Essie R.
Review for: Smoky Quartz Ink
This eyeliner is amazing!! If you have green eyes, blue eyes with brown flecks, or even brown eyes this will look STUNNING on you! This glides on so easy, is SUPER PIGMENTED, and you get a lot of product to last. It has a separate brush you can buy which is so cute, but I just use my MAC 210 liner brush, Sigma E06 wing liner brush, or Morphe M217to apply this.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Purchased this a while back and didn't like it. At first thought it was pretty cool and wanted to give it a try , thought the packaging was nice and unique. I ended up returning it. I really wanted to like it but it wasn't black enough for my liking, had to keep reapplying it, and keep dipping my brush in, just thought it was too much work.
Valerie S.
Carson City, NV
I loved the color of these. That's what convinced me to purchase them. I can't get them to go on smooth and show the intense color. It starts flaking off the more you try to add color. I'm in the process of experimenting with different brushes to see if one applies it better than what I've been using because the colors are so pigmented.
Jessy S.
Apple Valley, MN
My favorite eyeliner of all time. I use this every day. It is very easy to apply. It does not smear. It stays put and looks amazing all day. I work in an operating room with a mask on all day. I need my eyes to look amazing, it is my only feature people see! I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wants an incredible eyeliner.
Ami D.
What's your review? Buy or pass?
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Can you use an angled eye liner brush with this or do you have to buy the one made for it?
Dannielle W.
How well does this stay under your eyes? My eyes water a bit and I have a hard time finding eye liner that lasts underneath.
Kem A.
Denver, CO
I really am interested in trying this but have read mixed reviews. Do you think it is better than average? I have a bunch of eyeliners already so I want to know if it is worth the splurge. Thanks!
Krystle D.
Is this cushion refillable?