BY STILA

Bold eye liner looks, from tight lines to cat eyes, have never been so easy to achieve. Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner is a lightweight, yet richly pigmented liquid eye liner dispensed through a unique cushion soaked in color.

A full range of colors - from flat to metallic finishes - can be expertly applied with the custom designed La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush that dips into the sponge like a calligraphy pen and draws across the lid in a slow, smooth, fluid motion. From day-into-night, the long-wearing formula stays put, keeping eyes looking effortlessly chic.

Benefits:

• Cushion sponge dispenses the perfect amount of liner.
  • Intense pigments glide onto lids in a no-fail fluid stroke allowing you to build color, shape and thickness.
  • Budge-proof, long-wear.

Black Obsidian Ink:

Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Oleth-10, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Propanediol, Illicium, Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract.

May Contain: Carbon Black ( Ci 77266).

Amethyst Ink:

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide Red (Ci 77491), Carbon Black (Ci 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000).

Garnet Ink:

Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Mica (Ci 77019), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Bentonite, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-c16-20 Isoalkoxy Tmhdi/Peg-90 Copolymer, 1,2-hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Oleth-10, Disodium Edta, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Sodium Metaphosphate, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide Red (Ci 77491), Carbon Black (Ci 77266), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Aluminum Powder.

Copper Ink:

Blue Sapphire Ink:

• Which is better? Liquid or this one when it comes to last...2 Answers
  • Does this say wet for a long time in the pot or does it d...2 Answers
  • Between the stila got inked and the stila smudge pot whic...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this product. Very black and stays on well. Easy to apply and lasts awhile. I've had other eyeliners that dry out fast but this one does not. I recommend it" in 49 reviews
  • "I don't really like gel liners and liquid liners. my eye lids r really wrinkly but..I got this because a friend recommended and I thought "why not?". omg! It's amazing. so easy to put on, the brush is perfect for the job, easy to correct mistakes. at least try it! I think it comes in 6 colors. I am headed to the store tomorrow to get every color and probably a brush for each color!" in 30 reviews
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Review for: Amethyst Ink more...
stila Got Inked™ Cushion Eye Liner surprising review ahead: Poor review on this still ink, liquid liner. This costly item leaves much to be desired with short duration. Nice attractive packaging doesn't hide the short 4 month recommend use. I would not purchase or recommend to others; I was expecting the ink liner to apply like liquid, but the quick drying cushion won't give me a single straight or sharp line. #influenster #beautyjunkie #makeupartist #Bblogger disclosure: I purchased this product on my own. This was not complementary. I am reviewing this product from previous use #contest
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Gives definition! Love how it makes my eyes look after I apply it. Best eye liner product on the market I promise. I would totally recommend this product. A little pricey but worth it, believe me. Color is pretty good too.
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
Review for: Garnet Ink, Blue Sapphire Ink, Smoky Quartz Ink, Copper Ink more...
I made the mistake of buying 4 colors without having tested it out first! It just looked so amazing. The colors are great. The problem is that it's just too streaky and patchy and not at all uniform in its application. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, using the wrong brushes, something, but I just don't like these very much. I don't see myself ever using them again.
Christie B.
Review for: Amethyst Ink more...
Really wanted to like this product. Thought it was pretty cool.  I was so disappointed. Hardly any product comes off when I run my brush over the sponge. It doesn’t work. Bummer.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
Hated this product. It was a very good & innovative idea; but just didn’t work out for me. The product was very watery, and could not layer; if you did, it would take previous work off. It was not dark|pigmented either; Looked like a light gray; instead of black. Would not recommend.
Tia F.
Review for: Blue Sapphire Ink more...
The cushion makes it really difficult to get the product out in my opinion. I actually took it out so i was able to actually get the product on my brush😣 i like the color, its just the formula is so dry and cracky..just stick to the classic eyeliner pen/ gel liner guys 😭
Stephanie T.
Galion
I did not enjoy this. I found the products consistency to be too watery and not as pigmented as the pens which I enjoy. The packaging and concept is good but I found I didn’t like the watery liner in this one. I tried to let it dry out as I have mascaras that are like that but unfortunately it didn’t work.
Alexis Z.
Edwards, IL
Review for: Copper Ink more...
I do not think that this product works well at all, and i cannot seem to find a good brush to use with it (and maybe that is my problem) but I like the colors they are just not very pigmented and while they last long I can never get them to go on very well or look good.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Blue Sapphire Ink more...
i love this. i wish there was more in the container! but it’s such a pretty blue omg. the container is gorgeous too lol. i got it at marshall’s so it was an excellent price. i’d buy again maybe. unless i find one better lol
Ami D.
What's your review? Buy or pass?
Madeline G.
Anchorage, AK
Can you use an angled eye liner brush with this or do you have to buy the one made for it?
Dannielle W.
How well does this stay under your eyes? My eyes water a bit and I have a hard time finding eye liner that lasts underneath.
Kem A.
Englewood, CO
I really am interested in trying this but have read mixed reviews. Do you think it is better than average? I have a bunch of eyeliners already so I want to know if it is worth the splurge. Thanks!
Krystle D.
Is this cushion refillable?