BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Review for: Ignite
Yassss! I love there lip glosses :) so sugary makes you wanna kiss kiss kisss lol makes your lips look fuller plumpier I love stila lip glosses so amazing and so affordable I recommend getting your hands on some I find these at tj max all the time :)
Anna W.
Winchester , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this idea but this stuff is crazy. Also, I love Stila!!! First of all, the bottle broke on the floor and after it dried it looked like someone murdered a unicorn and not even nail polish remover would remove it. With that being said, it's gorgeous. I don't know much about the formula... it's different, but so is the product. They are definitely innovators in that sense. LOVE YOU ANYWAY, STILA!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this top coat shimmers In the sun or any lighting lovely. I had the sample size and bought the original. It does look watery but the glitter still sticks on to the wand. Don't be discouraged. I love glitter everything and I recommend this for anyone trying a new sun lit glitter flare ❤
Kimberly N.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not think I was going to like this product at all.  I hate glitter fallout but love sparkle.  This actually dries down!  There is some light transfer, but very little.  It adds a nice sparkle to your lips and doesn't seem to affect the formula of your liquid lipstick.
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you really want a glittery lip look, this is for you. I was expecting more of a shimmer and was very disappointed in this product. I have seen it look pretty on some people, but not for me. Usually love stila!
Nicole K.
Franklin Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this drying glitter top coat liquid lip. I usually don't wear glitter or shiny lips because I don't like reapplying constantly. This is an all day wear so I don't have to! I have the glitterati over lime crime Jinx.
Kaytlynn C.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!! It goes on so thin so it doesn't alter the product that your currently wearing. It stays all day. Depending on what color you get it can actually alter the color you're wearing into the color you want it to be! The glitter is so fine and amazing I'd recommend to anyone.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is s beautiful and stunning glitter top coat for the lips ! Looks great on top of many different lipsticks. Definitely recommend if you are into glitter and of course lipgloss! I would buy again
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Review for: Ignite
This is so pretty for any color, it can be a nude or mauve or dark color and it will make it look beautiful, apply your favorit liquid lip stick let it dry and then add one coat of this and bammmm gorgoues sparkle lips
Mattie C.
Englewood, TN
Review for: Transcend
I'm literally obsessed with this top coat. It doesn't even have to be a top coat! I wear this by itself on a rainy day and it just gives me a perfect glittery pout. I wore this to prom on top of the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lip and it did not budge. Hands down would buy again!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.