BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Transcend more...
I didn't think this would be something I would like at first because I usually like matte everything. But this is great it gives you a fun sparkle to any lip product. I like to use this over her liquid lipsticks thou it's amazing. Love the packaging too.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I have to be completely honest here and say I wasn’t in love with this product like other toppers. The price for the topper doesn’t compete as well as others. The shine and glitter pay off is okay but can leave u feeling glitter fragments all day
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Transcend, Ignite more...
I love this lipstick! The colors are so pretty and it comes in such a wide range. The lipstick stays on my lips all day even when I'm eating. The formula isn't drying at all and doesn't crack. I love this company because all of their products are so good.
Emily D.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Transcend more...
LOOOVE the Gliterrati top coat! Works GREAT with the liquid lipsticks. You can achieve the look of "gloss" with using a bit of the top coat on top of matte lipsticks and it won't budge all day! I would definitely recommend and would buy again!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ignite more...
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! It goes over almost ANY COLOR AND ITS SO PERFECTLY PIGMENTED THAT YOUR LIPS LOOK EYE CATCHING AND GORGEOUS. I'm constantly getting compliments on my '3d' lip color. It's only a top coat so you pick your base color. RECOMMEND!
Summer A.
Gives that perfect glam look with any lipstick! The best part is you can turn any matte lipstick to glittery look!!! Awsomee product by stila. I purchased this from stila online store.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Yes ladies!!!! Everyone needs this top coat! Gorgeous and super glittery. Long lasting and high quality! I am in love with this stuff! My first time owning it but I highly recommend to every person out there!
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
This was super cool to use! I tried this after watching Tati review it. It's like a glitter liquid lipstick you apply over a lip color and it goes matte! With all the festivels coming up I had to pick it up and I don't regret it at all!!
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
This stuff is so fun! Especially around the holidays. I know matte lipstick is in but put this on top and it is freaking beautiful. Not a product I’d wear all the time but it’s so pretty and adds dimension for those special occasions
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
I love liquid lipsticks because they stay on long but I love me some shimmer. This gives me the best of both world's. It does have a little gritty feeling at first but you get used to it quick.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.