BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
  • I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Sabrina M.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is perfect for a spring transition, it looks great on top of burgundy and super cute over pastels. This is exactly what you need to switch from winter to spring. And, really, glitter you guys! You can't go wrong with a little sparkle and shine.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
Perfect for the holiday’s and looks amazing on top of pink or red lips! However, sometimes it can misplace the lipstick underneath if they are not completely dry as well as it doesn’t always apply evenly but it’s definitely a beautiful product.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I have to be completely honest here and say I wasn’t in love with this product like other toppers. The price for the topper doesn’t compete as well as others. The shine and glitter pay off is okay but can leave u feeling glitter fragments all day
Emily D.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Transcend more...
LOOOVE the Gliterrati top coat! Works GREAT with the liquid lipsticks. You can achieve the look of "gloss" with using a bit of the top coat on top of matte lipsticks and it won't budge all day! I would definitely recommend and would buy again!
Summer A.
Frisco, TX
Gives that perfect glam look with any lipstick! The best part is you can turn any matte lipstick to glittery look!!! Awsomee product by stila. I purchased this from stila online store.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Yes ladies!!!! Everyone needs this top coat! Gorgeous and super glittery. Long lasting and high quality! I am in love with this stuff! My first time owning it but I highly recommend to every person out there!
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
I love liquid lipsticks because they stay on long but I love me some shimmer. This gives me the best of both world's. It does have a little gritty feeling at first but you get used to it quick.
Jerica R.
Lincoln , NE
This stuff is so fun! Especially around the holidays. I know matte lipstick is in but put this on top and it is freaking beautiful. Not a product I’d wear all the time but it’s so pretty and adds dimension for those special occasions
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
This was super cool to use! I tried this after watching Tati review it. It's like a glitter liquid lipstick you apply over a lip color and it goes matte! With all the festivels coming up I had to pick it up and I don't regret it at all!!
Daria K.
Review for: Transcend more...
Purchased this as part of a package off of Stila. Tried it immediately and was so happy- such a pretty top coat for a night out that stays on forevvvvver. Not the best during the day bc of how flashy it is, but love it for a popping lip
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?