BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a such a fun way to add some color and glitter to your look! A little goes a long way and it's very easy to apply! Very good value because you only need so little! It's a cute ad on the way you're going out or to draw something up
Kassandra T.
I love it! The formula is pretty watery and very easy to spill. Just don't knock it over! Super glittery and I absolutely love it! Goes on stop of any lip color and sparkles like crazy! I just hope they come out with a gold color!
Karin E.
Bremerton, WA
I wanted so badly to love this product. Swatched on the hand, it's gorgeous, and does last a long time. When you put it on the lips, it dries them out so badly and flakes off! I bought mine at Sephora and promptly returned it. Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend this product. I love Stila, but this was a miss for me..
Anagrecia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glitter top coat changed my whole life. I got it in a set and love it so so so much. It's nice to make your lips the center of attention. It dries well and stays on for a good amount of time. Must have !
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
It is okay. Smells very weird, doesn't come with very much product for the price, and the glitter is even more drying than the liquid lipstick. I also felt the glitter came off pretty quickly. Overall not a huge fan.
Melissa B.
Cincinnati
Meh. It did not impress me but still not returning it. The glitter was ok but can only be used over a liquid lipstick not a regular lipstick otherwise it takes off all your product. I recommend the bite beauty shifters over this product. Also I think the price is too much for this. Bite Beauty
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Transcend
A great "topcoat" for the lips. This lighter shade can easily pair over a variety of shades of lipstick to give it a little shimmer. The glitter is nice. (Who doesn't love glitter?) and not gritty at all. Although, I don't really care for the smell of the product, it has a chemicalish smell to it.
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Review for: Ignite
Yassss! I love there lip glosses :) so sugary makes you wanna kiss kiss kisss lol makes your lips look fuller plumpier I love stila lip glosses so amazing and so affordable I recommend getting your hands on some I find these at tj max all the time :)
Anna W.
Winchester , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this idea but this stuff is crazy. Also, I love Stila!!! First of all, the bottle broke on the floor and after it dried it looked like someone murdered a unicorn and not even nail polish remover would remove it. With that being said, it's gorgeous. I don't know much about the formula... it's different, but so is the product. They are definitely innovators in that sense. LOVE YOU ANYWAY, STILA!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this top coat shimmers In the sun or any lighting lovely. I had the sample size and bought the original. It does look watery but the glitter still sticks on to the wand. Don't be discouraged. I love glitter everything and I recommend this for anyone trying a new sun lit glitter flare ❤
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.