BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Mattie C.
Englewood, TN
Review for: Transcend more...
I'm literally obsessed with this top coat. It doesn't even have to be a top coat! I wear this by itself on a rainy day and it just gives me a perfect glittery pout. I wore this to prom on top of the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lip and it did not budge. Hands down would buy again!
Dymond M.
Fayetteville, GA
GREAT FOR ADDING GLITTER TO A LIP LOOK. however, the bottle didn't have much product and it tints all the lip colors underneath it pink
So i only use it with pink lipsticks now.
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Transcend more...
I love the way this product looks on the lips and the glitter is intense. It layers with other liquid lips nicely without getting goopy. However, it is very dry on the lips. There is no give to it and it can almost be harsh on the lips after wearing for awhile.
Shurishaddai C.
San Bernardino , CA
Review for: Transcend more...
Love this product ! Can be easily worn over and lip color to add a little pizazz to your lip look ! Wear is medium to long just don't eat it off lol. Depending on what lip brand you use it can become sticky. But for the most part I loved it because it's universal
Kelly B.
East Brunswick
Review for: Transcend more...
This top coat is a lot more subtle than "lip toppers" from other brands. It is good to give extra dimension to a flat matte shade, and it is easy to layer. This product does not look or feel good by itself. It's best when layered over a matte shade.
Melissa F.
Lombard, IL
I love this product. When i opened the tube and looked at the product I thought I made a huge mistake. It looked super clumpy. When i put it one there was no clumps at all! It when on very smooth and gave a super nice glittery topcoat to my lipstick.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
I use this over any lip color to add a high shine. Sometimes I don’t want my lips to look dull— so I add this shine coat. It’s perfect! Even when I wear it over my bare lips, it makes my overall face look hydrated. I keep it in my purse for those days I’m on the run.
Elizabeth H.
['Simpsonville', 'SC'], SC
I cannot say enough about this topcoat lippie! I have gone through two already and wear it everyday. The color looks beautiful on it's own or paired with lipstick. Amazing! I bought two for friends of mine recently for a wedding. Cannot say enough good!
Erika D.
Aroda, VA
Me encanta como me deja los labios ...Como lucen los destellos ... Fue mi primera ves que lo usé y me encantó ..La manera en que está en su cajita no quisiera no tirarla .. lleno mis expectativas al 100 y claro que lo recomiendo a todas las chicas
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
OMG I LOVE THIS! Recently obsessed with Stila lipsticks because of how amazing they look and feel. I got Rubino an Beso and the top coat looks great on both. I couldn't resist them!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.