BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
Review for: Ignite
This is the most amazing glitter top coat for any lip color. I have seriously added it to nude, plum, red... it doesn't matter the color, it makes them all look great. And it dries completely, so NO TRANSFER! I have never tried anything else like it on the market. It is seriously one of a kind - and amazing!!
Emily B.
Pittsburgh, PA
very cute shade! goes well with anything. a bit pricy for a lipstick but it's bc it's a prestigious brand. i've used stila products before and i've never been disappointed. i got this at ulta. it's my number one beauty store. i've introduced this product to all my friends and they all love it as well!
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Ignite
I got this product in a set from sephora with a few other liquid lipsticks. It's the most gorgeous topcoat ever and really seals in the lipstick underneath. It has the signature gold stila packaging and is a beautiful product. It also can create a variety of looks- swiping it across the lips gives the most pigmentation for a very lustrous finish, but patting it on the lips gives a more subtle effect and looks just as beautiful.
Rachel R.
Review for: Transcend
I had high hopes for this product because I love the idea of it and the color is beautiful however I found that it change the color of my lipstick underneath more than I had hoped and because of that I'm a little disappointed I was hoping it would add glitter and just a subtle hint of color but the color was a little more than I expected
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
This has been on my wishlist for a minute now and this weekend I splurged and got myself the glitterati topcoat and I LOVE IT... it's applies nice and evenly and it has this cool sensation to it!!!! Highly recommend if you are anything like me and like to shine girlūüėė
Allison C.
Naples, FL
I'm obessed when it comes to glitter! It's buildable and a very beautiful outcome to any lip color! It's worth it for the price! It's long lasting once it's dry. I had my doubts at first but once I tried it, it proved me wrong. I would highly recommend others to try it out.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK so this product is absolutely wonderful if you use it properly. That being said that being you have to be careful not to tip the gloss upside down or all the glitter will spell out. It's really fun to wear over a matte lipstick to give it a little bit of a pop. I do think it dries out fast and the glitter can stick a little too much to the lips and look a bit chunky
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
Review for: Transcend
This stuff if exactly what it says - a matte glitter lip topper. I rather like it, it makes dark matte lipstick have more interest and depth and is fun for special occasions and holidays. It stays well and does feel drying which is fairly normal for matte anything on the lips. I'm not sure I would buy it again but I think that it will last a long time.
Amanda C.
Review for: Transcend
I searched this in Sephora and it was the most amazing topcoat I've seen in a long long time. It wasn't super sticky or majorly gritty but it has so much sparkle! It's like diamonds! It does slightly alter the color of your lipstick-made mine lighter, but that's to be expected with slathering sparkles on your lips. Highly recommend!
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is a such a fun way to add some color and glitter to your look! A little goes a long way and it's very easy to apply! Very good value because you only need so little! It's a cute ad on the way you're going out or to draw something up
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.