BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brianda O.
Was really nervous to try this because I didn't know what to expect but this product is surprisingly awesome! I was wearing one of the matte liquid lipsticks in the shade patina and layer this over it. The formula felt really lightweight and not like you're adding more latest onto your lips. There's rarely any fall out of the glitter or transfer on to other things (cups, clothes, etc). Overall had a good experience with it. It's good product to try if you're aiming for a "IG glitter lip" without the extra drama.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Ignite
I personally really like this, but I will admit it was not quite what I was expecting! It's less of a shimmer and more of a fine glitter, almost like I highlighter for your lips. I wear it when I'm going out and want a little extra glitz, it looks a little over the top once I first put it on but overall I think it adds a nice shine in photos and sometimes it's nice to break out of the typical liquid lip!
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Review for: Ignite
When I first approached this Top Coat, I expected to be disappointed. I expected a glossy, sparkly top coat that would probably alter the lipstick underneath it, and be unbearably sticky. This is not
The case with the Glitterati Top Coat! It's a beautiful glitter gloss, but once it goes on the lips, it dries and stays! It's a great way to glam up any lip color! It is a must have for Sparkle Lovers
darlena m.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very beautiful on the lips. I love the glitter look on top of my lipstick. It goes on wet but dries down pretty quickly. It isn't moisturizing so I do put lip balm over it too keep my lips moist. It doesn't last a real long time but when it is on, it is so pretty that I don't worry about how many times I have to reapply, it's worth it. The colors are so nice that I bought both of them. Highly recommend.
Michelle T.
Holy GLITTER LIPS! This stuff reminds me of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde. I purchased TRANSCEND and EWWW! It's was so watery and glittery and when I applied it a lot of glitter settled in specific places and it was just all bad. It look awful. Maybe it's just not for me but I can't envision anyone pulling this off, it looks like I made out with a jar of glitter. I tried to take a photo to attach to this review but it actually looks great in photos... Looks really glossy and beautiful... Lol.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip topper. Surprisingly it doesn't feel gritty at all. It is long lasting and about 95% transfer proof. A few tips: make sure to shake it, Store it upright for best results, or you can expect it to bunch up. Other than that it applies smoothly and your lips are gonna look amazing!
jesse lynn b.
Review for: Ignite
I really like Stila and I really love me some glitter but I REALLY did not like this product. First of all the smell and the taste is very off putting. The product itself came out in huge mushy clumps and the glitter was so chunky I had to continuously wipe it off and try again. I have no idea if I got a bad one or what, But all the praise for this product is completely lost on me. I will be sticking to my Jouer toppers from now on.
Lauren B.
I think this product is a total game changer! I bought both colors in the top coat and love the effects of them. Solo, they're beautiful but add to a lip color you didn't love before, and you'll find it to be the greatest color ever! I find it lasts as long as my lip color is on, and I didn't find it drying. Fabulous product and definitely a must have!
Ashley B.
Review for: Transcend
It felt quite wet and cooling when applying. It had decent coverage. It dried pretty quickly to a matte finish and was transfer proof! After eating it still looked fantastic! It's a beautiful top coat and so much fun! Wearing the top coat over Stila's Fiery in the photo!
Alexis d.
Review for: Ignite
This probably isn't the best glitter topper on the market. It really is pretty but doesn't come over super pigmented or really glittery so if that's what you want, I'd try to find something better. Stila is a great brand and I love their products but I did end up taking this back.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.