BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
This was one of the first Stila products I ever tried...it wasn't the last. Stila provides long lasting full coverage in a non-flaking/cracking formula that doesn't bust your wallet!
Melissa R.
Strasburg, VA
This is the best lip topper I have ever used. I like a matte lipstick and this glitter to coat is formulated just for use with that. You can't even feel the glitter on your lips and it looks amazing!
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
This adds a little bit of pop to your favorite lip product! I love just popping this is the middle of my liquid lipstick and it just gives me a nice pout on my lips
Alyssa G.
I am a glitter-aholic & was so excited to see that Stila came out with these!! They are very pretty & quite sparkly. Looks great over top of MANY different shades!
Yesenia A.
Review for: Ignite more...
Similar concept to the Jouer lip topper except this has more of a shimmery look. Nice packaging. Available at Ulta. Vibrant color that definitely pops. Kinda pricey.
gina b.
Corinth, NY
I actually really love this glitter top coat I got it in. Set along with like 5 liquid lipsticks and I loved it it was a new found love for still liquid lipstick and glitter lips I would 💯 suggest this to anyone
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Give me the glitter please!
I like this because you can really wear it with any matte lipstick you own. I'm really glad they decided to make this topcoat permanent because I love adding some sparkle to my lips! Best thing? The glitter isn't going anywhere. It stays matte and transfer resistant just like the Stila liquid lipsticks. I like to shake it up first because the glitter will settle at the bottom of the tube then I dab it on my lips so that I don't mess up my liquid lipstick.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Ignite more...
I personally really like this, but I will admit it was not quite what I was expecting! It's less of a shimmer and more of a fine glitter, almost like I highlighter for your lips. I wear it when I'm going out and want a little extra glitz, it looks a little over the top once I first put it on but overall I think it adds a nice shine in photos and sometimes it's nice to break out of the typical liquid lip!
darlena m.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is very beautiful on the lips. I love the glitter look on top of my lipstick. It goes on wet but dries down pretty quickly. It isn't moisturizing so I do put lip balm over it too keep my lips moist. It doesn't last a real long time but when it is on, it is so pretty that I don't worry about how many times I have to reapply, it's worth it. The colors are so nice that I bought both of them. Highly recommend.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Review for: Ignite more...
When I first approached this Top Coat, I expected to be disappointed. I expected a glossy, sparkly top coat that would probably alter the lipstick underneath it, and be unbearably sticky. This is not
The case with the Glitterati Top Coat! It's a beautiful glitter gloss, but once it goes on the lips, it dries and stays! It's a great way to glam up any lip color! It is a must have for Sparkle Lovers
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.