BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has such pretty products. This product looks great on your lips and last. I love this brand. I purchase from Sephora. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
✖️Beatrice A.
Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderfull color and I really like the texture on my lips it’s pretty easy to apply and it also is a bit pricey but totally worth it it totally met my expectations I would totally recommend to you guys
Melissa R.
Strasburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best lip topper I have ever used. I like a matte lipstick and this glitter to coat is formulated just for use with that. You can't even feel the glitter on your lips and it looks amazing!
Jessica H.
Eccles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be.Good product will purchase again, lasted and was great
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This adds a little bit of pop to your favorite lip product! I love just popping this is the middle of my liquid lipstick and it just gives me a nice pout on my lips
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It leaves a nice glitter top coat. Just know that it is a very thin formula so really is intended to leave the glitter without a gloss shine. I wish it had more staying power.
gina b.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really love this glitter top coat I got it in. Set along with like 5 liquid lipsticks and I loved it it was a new found love for still liquid lipstick and glitter lips I would 💯 suggest this to anyone
Christy B.
Rochelle, IL
I sooooo wanted to LOVE this product!!! The color is Amazing and such a Gorgeous glitter topper but the packaging is just HORRIBLE!! No matter how I tried to keep this from leaking it just went all over the place!! I thought maybe I had just not put the lid on tight the first time it leaked so I cleaned it up and tightened it really well and it just keep leaking all over!! The product is like water so it just leaks through the cap no matter what I did!! Please put this in better/different packaging so I can repurchase it because it really is beautiful but I want it on my lips not all over my purse/car!!
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Give me the glitter please!
I like this because you can really wear it with any matte lipstick you own. I'm really glad they decided to make this topcoat permanent because I love adding some sparkle to my lips! Best thing? The glitter isn't going anywhere. It stays matte and transfer resistant just like the Stila liquid lipsticks. I like to shake it up first because the glitter will settle at the bottom of the tube then I dab it on my lips so that I don't mess up my liquid lipstick.
Lakeiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying that if you truly love yourself you will buy this. I first tried this at my job and didnt think it was really that great. Until...i got in my car and actually got a glimpse of my lips. I was mesmerized, i couldnt stop staring at them. The street lights would hit them and they sparkled like stars...now the glitter isnt overwhelming. it doesn't look like kid makeup and it can even be worn in the day time. its not drying or uncomfortable. you can't feel the glitter on your lips or even if you rub them together.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.