BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Transcend
I was not pleased with this. I wanted those beautiful glittery lips and bought this and it just did not meet the hype. It kind of felt like it burned my lips and it didn’t stay on. It’s a thumbs down from me.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. The shine is amazing and I really love to wear it over any color. It’s a weird concept for me cause I think just one lip item but this actually works really well over the other products
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This too coat Paris wonderful with a nude! It’s super pretty and I already am a fam of Stila Liquid Lipsticks because they have the best hold for me personally. The two paired together are in stop able
asia t.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this glitter top coat not only does it give the lips of shine but it doesn't look like you have pounds of glitter stuck on your lips. The granules are a little big but it works.
Raven N.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use glitter or a shiny topcoat, but when I do, this is usually my go to because it is long lasting and super high shine. The best thing is it doesn’t give you that gross, sticky feeling.
Areisy M.
Pflugerville
This product makes your lips super shiny . Its super easy to apply and Is perfect for a date night . The price for this product is fairly decent for the amount of product that is given .
Raven J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip topper I usually apply at once I'm wearing like a nude lipstick matte lipstick and I just applied some of that on like the center live and it just gives the lip extra kick.
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first Stila products I ever tried...it wasn't the last. Stila provides long lasting full coverage in a non-flaking/cracking formula that doesn't bust your wallet!
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the only lip toppers I like. The formula doesn't budge once it dries. It is a very awesome glitter. You do have to mix it though as it settles in the bottom of the container.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has such pretty products. This product looks great on your lips and last. I love this brand. I purchase from Sephora. I would recommend this product and brand to anyone.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.