BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Love this product! So happy they started selling it separately! This gives lipstick a beautiful mild sparkle but nothing over dramatic so can be worn to the office or for an evening out? This is non drying and lightweight
Heidi B.
One of my all-time favorites! Looks amazing on and makes any lip color pop and look gorgeous!! Unfortunately all the Sephoras I have been to Rosedale and Mall of America said they didn't think they were getting anymore :(
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
YASSSSSSSS. This shade is perfect to top off any lipstick. I feel like a glitter queen when I wear this. Adds the perfect amount of sass. Wish they would come out with more shades! This is a break through product.
Nikki D.
This glitter top coat is ok, but not worth the price. For the same look or even better, you can get a cheap drugstore brand that will satisfy the look you're going for. It was an alright top coat, but definitely not a repurchase for me.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Transcend more...
I was not pleased with this. I wanted those beautiful glittery lips and bought this and it just did not meet the hype. It kind of felt like it burned my lips and it didn’t stay on. It’s a thumbs down from me.
Megan F.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ignite more...
So fun! I love glitter, and this top coat is beautiful. Definitely not for every day use, but I would recommend this for a fun night out or a special occasion or a girls trip to Vegas! Nice packaging, too!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Love this brand. The shine is amazing and I really love to wear it over any color. It’s a weird concept for me cause I think just one lip item but this actually works really well over the other products
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
This too coat Paris wonderful with a nude! It’s super pretty and I already am a fam of Stila Liquid Lipsticks because they have the best hold for me personally. The two paired together are in stop able
asia t.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this glitter top coat not only does it give the lips of shine but it doesn't look like you have pounds of glitter stuck on your lips. The granules are a little big but it works.
Areisy M.
Pflugerville
This product makes your lips super shiny . Its super easy to apply and Is perfect for a date night . The price for this product is fairly decent for the amount of product that is given .
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Emily B.
Orchard Park, NY
I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?