BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
  • I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
This too coat Paris wonderful with a nude! It’s super pretty and I already am a fam of Stila Liquid Lipsticks because they have the best hold for me personally. The two paired together are in stop able
Brandi S.
Love me some glitter, and I love me a glitter lip as well - it’s so fun and unexpected! This top coat allows me to change up my base shade to whatever I’m feeling and brings my look to the next level.
DeeAnn L.
Review for: Transcend, Other more...
Beautiful lip topper. Transcend is a gorgeous pink sparkle to wear alone or on top of liquid lipstick. It is transfer proof. Long lasting and weightless feel. Would repurchase and highly recommend.
asia t.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this glitter top coat not only does it give the lips of shine but it doesn't look like you have pounds of glitter stuck on your lips. The granules are a little big but it works.
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
This mimics the lime crime glitter top coat and the packaging can leak if you turn it upside down. It kind of smells like alcohol but it looks pretty on the lips. It doesn’t last as long as the limecrime ones do.
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
This was one of the first Stila products I ever tried...it wasn't the last. Stila provides long lasting full coverage in a non-flaking/cracking formula that doesn't bust your wallet!
Christina L.
Beaverton, OR
I bought this for a dramatic night look. Let's just say mission accomplished! I love how creamy it is and the color on my skin tone can change a day face to night look instantly
Melissa R.
Strasburg, VA
This is the best lip topper I have ever used. I like a matte lipstick and this glitter to coat is formulated just for use with that. You can't even feel the glitter on your lips and it looks amazing!
Allyson J.
Louisville, KY
This adds a little bit of pop to your favorite lip product! I love just popping this is the middle of my liquid lipstick and it just gives me a nice pout on my lips
Alyssa G.
I am a glitter-aholic & was so excited to see that Stila came out with these!! They are very pretty & quite sparkly. Looks great over top of MANY different shades!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?

Sephora