BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
  • I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
This stuff leaves a pretty good amount of glitter on your lips, and it doesn't really budge. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the liquid can seep out of the tube if you aren't super careful when closing it.
Linda P.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this product! So happy they started selling it separately! This gives lipstick a beautiful mild sparkle but nothing over dramatic so can be worn to the office or for an evening out? This is non drying and lightweight
Leena P.
Santa Clara
Review for: Ignite more...
first when apply it looks so pretty but flakes off. if you apply more your lipstick seems to wear off. you can test out before wasting money on the full price or if can get free sample .
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
YASSSSSSSS. This shade is perfect to top off any lipstick. I feel like a glitter queen when I wear this. Adds the perfect amount of sass. Wish they would come out with more shades! This is a break through product.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This glitter top coat is ok, but not worth the price. For the same look or even better, you can get a cheap drugstore brand that will satisfy the look you're going for. It was an alright top coat, but definitely not a repurchase for me.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Transcend more...
I was not pleased with this. I wanted those beautiful glittery lips and bought this and it just did not meet the hype. It kind of felt like it burned my lips and it didn’t stay on. It’s a thumbs down from me.
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I use this product multiple times a week! It adds such a pretty shine to any lip color. It's affordable like most products from this brand which makes it even better. I highly recommended this lip shine!!
Faith U.
Helena, MT
Love this shimmer, I put it on top of so many of my lippies and it stays amazing and sits really well.. It also super pretty and nice feel to it. I got it super cheap and am pleasantly surprised!!!!!!!!
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Love this brand. The shine is amazing and I really love to wear it over any color. It’s a weird concept for me cause I think just one lip item but this actually works really well over the other products
Brandi S.
Love me some glitter, and I love me a glitter lip as well - it’s so fun and unexpected! This top coat allows me to change up my base shade to whatever I’m feeling and brings my look to the next level.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?