BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love glitter topcoat! This one layers perfectly over any lip shade and adds that extra pizzazz when you want to be a little extra. It’s not too glittery and doesn’t flake off. It just adds a little extra sparkle where and when you need it.
Daria K.
Review for: Transcend more...
Purchased this as part of a package off of Stila. Tried it immediately and was so happy- such a pretty top coat for a night out that stays on forevvvvver. Not the best during the day bc of how flashy it is, but love it for a popping lip
Cierra L.
Love love it! I like to have a shimmer to my lips and this makes everything awesome! It’s not to over priced and it lasts forever. Very easy to find, ulta and Sephora carry it. Wish they’d tiny it so that I can just wear it alone!
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Review for: Transcend more...
Only giving low star rating because glitter lips just isn’t my thing. This product is wildly comfortable on the lips & didn’t transfer as much as I expected it to.
Alia C.
Rockwood, TN
This is an absolute favorite of mine. I love to wear bold lipstick and you can add this to any liquid lipstick. There's 2 different shades. I bought the one that doesn't alter your original lipstick color. I use it all the time!
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
This stuff leaves a pretty good amount of glitter on your lips, and it doesn't really budge. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the liquid can seep out of the tube if you aren't super careful when closing it.
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Love this product! So happy they started selling it separately! This gives lipstick a beautiful mild sparkle but nothing over dramatic so can be worn to the office or for an evening out? This is non drying and lightweight
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
YASSSSSSSS. This shade is perfect to top off any lipstick. I feel like a glitter queen when I wear this. Adds the perfect amount of sass. Wish they would come out with more shades! This is a break through product.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This glitter top coat is ok, but not worth the price. For the same look or even better, you can get a cheap drugstore brand that will satisfy the look you're going for. It was an alright top coat, but definitely not a repurchase for me.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Transcend more...
I was not pleased with this. I wanted those beautiful glittery lips and bought this and it just did not meet the hype. It kind of felt like it burned my lips and it didn’t stay on. It’s a thumbs down from me.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.