BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cierra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love it! I like to have a shimmer to my lips and this makes everything awesome! It’s not to over priced and it lasts forever. Very easy to find, ulta and Sephora carry it. Wish they’d tiny it so that I can just wear it alone!
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so fun! Especially around the holidays. I know matte lipstick is in but put this on top and it is freaking beautiful. Not a product I’d wear all the time but it’s so pretty and adds dimension for those special occasions
Alia C.
Rockwood, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolute favorite of mine. I love to wear bold lipstick and you can add this to any liquid lipstick. There's 2 different shades. I bought the one that doesn't alter your original lipstick color. I use it all the time!
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff leaves a pretty good amount of glitter on your lips, and it doesn't really budge. The only thing I don't really like about it is that the liquid can seep out of the tube if you aren't super careful when closing it.
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! So happy they started selling it separately! This gives lipstick a beautiful mild sparkle but nothing over dramatic so can be worn to the office or for an evening out? This is non drying and lightweight
Heidi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all-time favorites! Looks amazing on and makes any lip color pop and look gorgeous!! Unfortunately all the Sephoras I have been to Rosedale and Mall of America said they didn't think they were getting anymore :(
Kaitlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this over pink lipstick shades or even alone. It dries down a bit but it isn't too uncomfortable. It is definitely a top coat and not a gloss. My only complaints are that you have to shake it a lot before use and the container leaked.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This glitter top coat is ok, but not worth the price. For the same look or even better, you can get a cheap drugstore brand that will satisfy the look you're going for. It was an alright top coat, but definitely not a repurchase for me.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
Review for: Transcend
I was not pleased with this. I wanted those beautiful glittery lips and bought this and it just did not meet the hype. It kind of felt like it burned my lips and it didn’t stay on. It’s a thumbs down from me.
Idania S.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Transcend, Other
I really loved use this profuct, This brand lips top coat that keeps the original matte color you love, but adds a high-wattage, sparkle finish. And the good thing is that is not that expensive!! Love it! 👌✨💕
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.