BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sydney F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip top coat because it does exactly what it's supposed to, it deposits glitter on your lips without diminishing the effects of the matte liquid lipstick below. I previously tried another brands topper and it proceeded to make the matte colour underneath melt off. It is a bit watery in the tube, but it dries quickly and the glitter effect is beautiful. Not the most comfortable thing in the world, as there aren't any oils in the ingredients (as this would melt the liquid lipstick) but it's worth it for the effect!
Maude N.
Sainte-Julie
I own this product in both shades, Ignite and Transcend. I LOVE these. The only reason I give it 4 stars is that the glitter will stick to the bottom of the tube when stored upright. Otherwise this looks intense, gorgeous and dries easily. Glitters will wear off after a while tho. stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
Martha S.
Simcoe, ON
this lip topper is so cute! I couldn't resist it in the store I had to pick up! It does meet my expectations, it easily moves across the lips with a matte formula. And the sparkly pigment lasts over 4 hours without reapplying it!
Shelby A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This top coat is so awesome! This is the first lip topper I have tried personally, but it is truly stunning over any liquid lipstick after it has dried. The glitter is so pretty, and not at all chunky or uncomfortable on the lip.
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful idea but doesn't stays at all ! Did not meet my expectations, too expensive for not doing what it supposed , doesn't stay on lips...sad sad sad ! I won't recommend or re buy it again...not worth it at all
Magali S.
La verdad estoy muy contenta con este producto, me dura muchisimo tiempo puesto me compre la cajita y los labiales son mattes entonces si quiero algo mas con brillo soloo me aplico el top coat y simple mente me encanta como queda.
Dre B.
Ottawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this! The glitter particles are very fine so it's comfortable to wear. It's stays put for so long and goes with literally everything! It's the perfect add on for a touch of glam! I definitely recommend this!
Krista C.
St. John's
Review for: Transcend
I own both of these glitter topcoats. I love them because they were such a unique product. Stila makes my favorite liquid lipsticks so I knew these would not disappoint!
Hasna G.
London
Omg this is so so so so so so so so so so sos is os so so so so good it it it it it it it it it it it applies sosososososososodododo good good good good good
Megan S.
Bracebridge, ON
Love the look of this but definitely a product for special occasions. The glitter stays on well and has a good pay off. Would be cool for photoshoots
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.