BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
  • I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
I. Adore. This. Topper! It is stunning and lasts longer than I thought it would. It was absolutely worth the purchase!
Lisa M.
Not my favorite for the price. It was pretty average and didn’t stay on that long. Got it at my local ulta I believe
Naila E.
Tampa
Review for: Transcend more...
I love the stila glitter lip top coat transcend it's good price for how big it is it's not sticky it's easy to aplay
Julia C.
Great lip topper for mats or other lipstick colors my favorite I use it when I want some shine or sparkle on my lips
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Yes!!! What an amazing product! Stila you’ve came a long way, and I cannot wait to see what you come out with next!!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was a cute lip topper on some days not for every day wear for me personally. It did leave a decent glitter look.
Ashley G.
YORK, PA
I put this glitter top coat on top of everything, that's how amazing it is! Perfect for a night out with the girls!
Malunya P.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Entice more...
YAY!!! My first 5 star review!!!! Soooo yeah I have the entire Stila "Stay all Day" matte collection and I LOVE IT
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
The best glitter top coat lipstick that I have ever tried. I wish they had more colors so I could buy them all!!!
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
Review for: Transcend more...
i really like this! have a blu-pink tint to it, so i will be happy when they come out with more neutral shade!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?

Sephora