BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
I. Adore. This. Topper! It is stunning and lasts longer than I thought it would. It was absolutely worth the purchase!
Jodie B.
I love this top coat. It isn't sticky and it definitely sparkles! I love using it over my lipsticks and by itself too!
Brittany L.
Review for: Embolden more...
Perfect for holidays and night out! Love this so pretty and looks stunning! I love stila and there liquid lipsticks
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was a cute lip topper on some days not for every day wear for me personally. It did leave a decent glitter look.
Naila E.
Tampa
Review for: Transcend more...
I love the stila glitter lip top coat transcend it's good price for how big it is it's not sticky it's easy to aplay
Lisa J.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Yes!!! What an amazing product! Stila you’ve came a long way, and I cannot wait to see what you come out with next!!
Julia C.
Great lip topper for mats or other lipstick colors my favorite I use it when I want some shine or sparkle on my lips
Lisa M.
Not my favorite for the price. It was pretty average and didn’t stay on that long. Got it at my local ulta I believe
Malunya P.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Entice more...
YAY!!! My first 5 star review!!!! Soooo yeah I have the entire Stila "Stay all Day" matte collection and I LOVE IT
Ashley G.
York, PA
I put this glitter top coat on top of everything, that's how amazing it is! Perfect for a night out with the girls!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.