BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice top coat. Sparkle and shine. Goes on smooth and can perk up any lipstick you wear.
Estrella L.
I honestly love all glitter ANYTHING this is just amazing ! Crazy pigmentation
Bonnie P.
Review for: Transcend
I absolutely love the Stay All Day Lip Colours, they are one of my favourite liquid lipstick formulas. I do not love the Glitterati Top Coat. The glitter looks okay, but I did not like how much it decreased the wear time of my liquid lipstick.
Mel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is an absolutely beautiful top coat for your Lips!!💋 It just adds that li'l extra something something!! So sparkly ✨ and beautiful and looks great overtop any colour!! 💋 it doesn't feel sticky at all, and dries down to feel like nothing. It's not a gloss. It's more like an oil. Make sure to mix it up REALLY well as I find the glitter will fall to the bottom of the tube, and pack down. Just gotta shake it up and kinda use the applicator to move it around 😉😊
Maude N.
Sainte-Julie
I own this product in both shades, Ignite and Transcend. I LOVE these. The only reason I give it 4 stars is that the glitter will stick to the bottom of the tube when stored upright. Otherwise this looks intense, gorgeous and dries easily. Glitters will wear off after a while tho. stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
Cherish A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this glittery lip topper, it’s pretty even on its own, but stunning over and lip color.
It dries down a bit so it’s long wearing!
You do need to shake the container well before use, but is beautiful and love it!
Katherine M.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Transcend
This is a really pretty Stila product, however I feel you can get a better quality similar product from quite a few other brands. I do find the glitter in this product messy, you get a lot of fall out.
I’d recommend Limecrime diamond crushers if you like this look
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this topcoat!! I actually like to wear it on its own because the sparkles are so pretty!! The topcoat is ultra light weight, does not feel glossy, and you do feel the tiny glitters only a little but i do not mind at all!!! Love this stuff!!!
Kayleigh H.
Toddington, Dunstable
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love glitter so this was a win win for me! If your a fan of glitter like me then you should get ordering this now and you will be amazEd on how gorgeous it is!
Jennifer R.
Review for: Other
I love Stila lip products but this was just not for me. I tried it in the store and it made my lips really dry. Which is odd since I used it over a lip stain. Wanted to love it but won’t be buying it.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.