BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Ignite
Stila has great products I personally love there lipsticks . I actually have to go buy a new because I'm out of the one I had .
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
Review for: Ignite
Love it glades on very easily come in many beautiful colors & the tube is a nice size it will last you forever it's amazing
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca
Review for: Ignite
Yassss! I love there lip glosses :) so sugary makes you wanna kiss kiss kisss lol makes your lips look fuller plumpier I love stila lip glosses so amazing and so affordable I recommend getting your hands on some I find these at tj max all the time :)
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Ignite
I got this product in a set from sephora with a few other liquid lipsticks. It's the most gorgeous topcoat ever and really seals in the lipstick underneath. It has the signature gold stila packaging and is a beautiful product. It also can create a variety of looks- swiping it across the lips gives the most pigmentation for a very lustrous finish, but patting it on the lips gives a more subtle effect and looks just as beautiful.
Zuri A.
Review for: Ignite
This is Avery unique product. You can use it alone or as a lip topper. The formula is a bit liquidity, the price it's about $22 nice packaging as well.
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
Review for: Transcend
i really like this! have a blu-pink tint to it, so i will be happy when they come out with more neutral shade!
Rachel R.
Review for: Transcend
I had high hopes for this product because I love the idea of it and the color is beautiful however I found that it change the color of my lipstick underneath more than I had hoped and because of that I'm a little disappointed I was hoping it would add glitter and just a subtle hint of color but the color was a little more than I expected
Naila E.
Tampa
Review for: Transcend
I love the stila glitter lip top coat transcend it's good price for how big it is it's not sticky it's easy to aplay
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Ignite
I personally really like this, but I will admit it was not quite what I was expecting! It's less of a shimmer and more of a fine glitter, almost like I highlighter for your lips. I wear it when I'm going out and want a little extra glitz, it looks a little over the top once I first put it on but overall I think it adds a nice shine in photos and sometimes it's nice to break out of the typical liquid lip!
Veronica C.
Review for: Transcend
I love Stila liquid lipsticks and this top coat is no exception. It takes your liquid lipsticks to the next level. So beautiful!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.