BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
  • I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
stila Glitterati Lip Top Coat
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL
Jamie A.
Topeka, KS
This product is very unique and was excited to try this over my matte lips. Leaves a really pretty sparkle and looked fantastic.
Ashliee B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Beautiful touch to a matte liquid lipstick! I personally love glitter and this product takes liquid lipsticks to the next level!
Veronica C.
Review for: Transcend more...
I love Stila liquid lipsticks and this top coat is no exception. It takes your liquid lipsticks to the next level. So beautiful!
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love putting this on top of my lipstick when I want to be a little extra lol. It really gives me lips the pop I'm looking for
Viviana M.
San Diego, CA
This lipgloss is one of my favorites! I love the metallic color, leaving my lips so smooth an looking so chick!! I Love it!!!💖💖
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Ignite more...
Stila has great products I personally love there lipsticks . I actually have to go buy a new because I'm out of the one I had .
Melonie P.
San antonio, TX
I love using this over lip color, or by its self. Catches the light perfect to bring just enough attention to your pretty pout!
Fernanda A.
Elmhurst, NY
Used it for a futuristic photoshoot. The color comes off great on camera and in person. I'd recommend it for a funky night out.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
In love with vibrant glittery lips and Stila definitely does the trick! Love this product because it's unique in its own way
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.