BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Marina 👼.
Inglewood , CA
Review for: Transcend more...
i love love love this top coat i got it in ignite and OMG i am in love! stays all day and i mean all day looks so amazing on tons of different colors i used it over my wet n wild liquid catsuit collection and it is amazing! buying more of these to keep in stock the only downfall ive found is that the glitter has to really be shaken up and if u keep it flat or upside down it leaks so be careful!
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
This mimics the lime crime glitter top coat and the packaging can leak if you turn it upside down. It kind of smells like alcohol but it looks pretty on the lips. It doesn’t last as long as the limecrime ones do.
Chelsea W.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is so beautiful 😍. It swatches so nice and goes on buttery smooth. I wish it was a little more affordable but still a good product. I usually get mine from Ulta.
sunny s.
This top coat is quickly becoming one of my favorite products. It is watery so u have to store it upright or it will leak and u need to shakwbit before using but the results are amazing. Lasts all day all day and looks great on many volors of matted liquid lipstick. I used it with como and it was a hit
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Torn between two and three stars... Mostly over the price. It does exactly what it says it does, but there's a lot of less expensive products that do the same thing for a fraction the cost. But I suppose if you're buying it, it's probably as much for the name as the product itself.
Stephanie B.
Love the way it glides on! It also lasts a long time I was able to nap with it on and wake up with it still on! It adds a level of dimension that is just amazing for a night out!
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
I absolutely love this top coat! It’s perfect over any color really. I used it over a Black to really get the full effect. It’s not sticky or thick, and it doesn’t make your lips slippery or anything like that. It keeps a gloss with the sparkle without being over the top.
Mary P.
Review for: Transcend more...
This reminds me abit of the joer lip toppers that everyone talks about. This has a fairly good amount of glitter and shine. It works great on its own and on top of a liquid lipstick. I recommend. I wish it was cheaper though. But I love it. I hope they make more colors.
Alicia H.
I wanted to love it. The tube design is awful. The tip was broken on mine so I returned it. I shook it for 15 minutes trying to get the glitter to mix into the main part of it but it wouldn't mix. The tester in the store was pretty. Wish it would've worked.
Monique P.
This lip topper adds a gorgeous shine and shimmer to your lips! It does have a slightly strange smell to it though, and can feel kinda dry on your lips after a while.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.