BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Torn between two and three stars... Mostly over the price. It does exactly what it says it does, but there's a lot of less expensive products that do the same thing for a fraction the cost. But I suppose if you're buying it, it's probably as much for the name as the product itself.
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this top coat! It’s perfect over any color really. I used it over a Black to really get the full effect. It’s not sticky or thick, and it doesn’t make your lips slippery or anything like that. It keeps a gloss with the sparkle without being over the top.
Mary P.
Review for: Transcend
This reminds me abit of the joer lip toppers that everyone talks about. This has a fairly good amount of glitter and shine. It works great on its own and on top of a liquid lipstick. I recommend. I wish it was cheaper though. But I love it. I hope they make more colors.
Shurishaddai C.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Transcend
Love this product ! Can be easily worn over and lip color to add a little pizazz to your lip look ! Wear is medium to long just don't eat it off lol. Depending on what lip brand you use it can become sticky. But for the most part I loved it because it's universal
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love it. The tube design is awful. The tip was broken on mine so I returned it. I shook it for 15 minutes trying to get the glitter to mix into the main part of it but it wouldn't mix. The tester in the store was pretty. Wish it would've worked.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this over any lip color to add a high shine. Sometimes I don’t want my lips to look dull— so I add this shine coat. It’s perfect! Even when I wear it over my bare lips, it makes my overall face look hydrated. I keep it in my purse for those days I’m on the run.
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough about this topcoat lippie! I have gone through two already and wear it everyday. The color looks beautiful on it's own or paired with lipstick. Amazing! I bought two for friends of mine recently for a wedding. Cannot say enough good!
Courtney E.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Transcend
It is not unusual for me go a little overboard when I see glitter items in store. The only downside to glitter lips is the dryness and glitter fallout that come with them, but that isn’t a problem here! The gloss is shiny and slick, which keeps all that glitter locked in tight. Repeat buyer!
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to be completely honest here and say I wasn’t in love with this product like other toppers. The price for the topper doesn’t compete as well as others. The shine and glitter pay off is okay but can leave u feeling glitter fragments all day
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glitter topcoat! This one layers perfectly over any lip shade and adds that extra pizzazz when you want to be a little extra. It’s not too glittery and doesn’t flake off. It just adds a little extra sparkle where and when you need it.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.