BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan M.
Tempe, AZ
It is okay. Smells very weird, doesn't come with very much product for the price, and the glitter is even more drying than the liquid lipstick. I also felt the glitter came off pretty quickly. Overall not a huge fan.
darlena m.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very beautiful on the lips. I love the glitter look on top of my lipstick. It goes on wet but dries down pretty quickly. It isn't moisturizing so I do put lip balm over it too keep my lips moist. It doesn't last a real long time but when it is on, it is so pretty that I don't worry about how many times I have to reapply, it's worth it. The colors are so nice that I bought both of them. Highly recommend.
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL
I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact.
Dewana H.
Mobile, AL
Love the way it feels on my lips. My friend always compliment me on the way it looks. Wish you came in more colors. The texture is very slow but would like it to last longer and not have to apply it so often. Make the final piece to the masterpiece of your face
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
I love liquid lipsticks because they stay on long but I love me some shimmer. This gives me the best of both world's. It does have a little gritty feeling at first but you get used to it quick.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Ignite
I picked this up in one of their 2016 holiday sets and I love the effect you get when this is layered over the other colors. It doesn't dry down all the way, but that's the only downside I have noticed.
Madison L.
American Fork , UT
Review for: Ignite
When I first approached this Top Coat, I expected to be disappointed. I expected a glossy, sparkly top coat that would probably alter the lipstick underneath it, and be unbearably sticky. This is not
The case with the Glitterati Top Coat! It's a beautiful glitter gloss, but once it goes on the lips, it dries and stays! It's a great way to glam up any lip color! It is a must have for Sparkle Lovers
Kate K.
Review for: Transcend
I felt I ended up with glitter all over my face. Very pretty though. I like creating an ombré lip
Lakeiya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying that if you truly love yourself you will buy this. I first tried this at my job and didnt think it was really that great. Until...i got in my car and actually got a glimpse of my lips. I was mesmerized, i couldnt stop staring at them. The street lights would hit them and they sparkled like stars...now the glitter isnt overwhelming. it doesn't look like kid makeup and it can even be worn in the day time. its not drying or uncomfortable. you can't feel the glitter on your lips or even if you rub them together.
natoya p.
Knoxville, TN
If you are looking to add a sparkle to your matte lipstick this is the top coat of your dreams!!! Per Usual it comes in Stila's sleek tube with a brush on applicator but instead of the clear tube we are used to it's gold that fades so you see the color. So if you are a glitter girl go get it!!!
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.