BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip topper for mats or other lipstick colors my favorite I use it when I want some shine or sparkle on my lips
Lisa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my favorite for the price. It was pretty average and didn’t stay on that long. Got it at my local ulta I believe
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a cute lip topper on some days not for every day wear for me personally. It did leave a decent glitter look.
Naila E.
Tampa
Review for: Transcend
I love the stila glitter lip top coat transcend it's good price for how big it is it's not sticky it's easy to aplay
Bonnie C.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best glitter top coat lipstick that I have ever tried. I wish they had more colors so I could buy them all!!!
katherine t.
South Nyack
Such a fun product! It's water based so it gives little rush of hydration but then dries down and doesn't move!
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty and very glittery but the glitter doesn't stay put, it rubbs off easily and gets all over the place
Hannah H.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gritty, doesn’t stay on all day. It separates really badly in the tube as well and is basically oil and glitter
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
Review for: Transcend
i really like this! have a blu-pink tint to it, so i will be happy when they come out with more neutral shade!
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.