BY STILA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
Found this at ulta for 24$ its very glittery can be used on any lipstick does not come off easily or flake off really like how shimmery my Lips look
Sara L.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Ignite more...
Beautiful top coat! Feels like water on your lips and isn’t drying at all. The glitter gives such a nice look, just wish it lasted a little longer.
Dani G.
Tampa, FL
I am not a huge glass fan, but this isn't really a gloss and is pretty nice. It isn't sticky at all and feels super light. I also love the glitter!
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Transcend, Ignite more...
I love stilla. It’s a very underrated brand. Their lipsticks are amazing. These glitter top coats bling out my lipstick without feeling too dry.
Jessica V.
Irving, TX
Love this glitter lip topper, its fast drying and doesn't move once it drys. Also have used it on my eyelids just to add some glitter to a look.
Kristina B.
I'm a MASSIVE fan of this lip topper! It lays down a beautiful glitter topcoat without changing the consistency of the lipstick underneath of it.
Celeste R.
So in love with this glitter top coat. You can wear it so many ways like by its self or on any other shade of lipstick and the glitter sparkles!!
Dina S.
Smooth application and great wear. I have to wear it over a lip ink because I don't like how it looks on my bare lips. But it is a good product.
Michelle C.
Pinson, AL
This top coat is gorgeous!! Definitely adds some sparkle to any lip color, but I personally prefer to pair it with the Stila liquid lip colors.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
As a lipstick JUNKIE I feel like I've been missing something in my life. This is an awesome way for me to take my daytime looks to night time.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.