BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL
I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact.
Veronica C.
Review for: Transcend
I love Stila liquid lipsticks and this top coat is no exception. It takes your liquid lipsticks to the next level. So beautiful!
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love putting this on top of my lipstick when I want to be a little extra lol. It really gives me lips the pop I'm looking for
Viviana M.
San Diego, CA
This lipgloss is one of my favorites! I love the metallic color, leaving my lips so smooth an looking so chick!! I Love it!!!đź’–đź’–
Ashleigh S.
Winfield, WV
Review for: Ignite
Stila has great products I personally love there lipsticks . I actually have to go buy a new because I'm out of the one I had .
Fernanda A.
Elmhurst, NY
Used it for a futuristic photoshoot. The color comes off great on camera and in person. I'd recommend it for a funky night out.
melonie p.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this over lip color, or by its self. Catches the light perfect to bring just enough attention to your pretty pout!
Alexandria B.
Compton, CA
How is the shimmer on this? Looks pretty! Need to try this asap. I love stilla products! đź’ś stay all day lipsticks are my fav!
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with vibrant glittery lips and Stila definitely does the trick! Love this product because it's unique in its own way
Nataly S.
Lawton , OK
Review for: Ignite
Love it glades on very easily come in many beautiful colors & the tube is a nice size it will last you forever it's amazing
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.