BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it's a special occasion kind of thing for me, as I'm almost 50 years old. But on those glitzy occasions it really looks lovely.
Molly M.
The greatest lippie you can find!! Always looks stellar even by the end of a long night! It is long wearing and a beautiful color!
cheryl t.
Ocala, FL
I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact.
Veronica C.
Review for: Transcend
I love Stila liquid lipsticks and this top coat is no exception. It takes your liquid lipsticks to the next level. So beautiful!
Ashliee B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful touch to a matte liquid lipstick! I personally love glitter and this product takes liquid lipsticks to the next level!
Jamie A.
Topeka, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very unique and was excited to try this over my matte lips. Leaves a really pretty sparkle and looked fantastic.
melonie p.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this over lip color, or by its self. Catches the light perfect to bring just enough attention to your pretty pout!
Fernanda A.
Elmhurst, NY
Used it for a futuristic photoshoot. The color comes off great on camera and in person. I'd recommend it for a funky night out.
Viviana M.
San Diego, CA
This lipgloss is one of my favorites! I love the metallic color, leaving my lips so smooth an looking so chick!! I Love it!!!ūüíĖūüíĖ
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love putting this on top of my lipstick when I want to be a little extra lol. It really gives me lips the pop I'm looking for
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.