BY STILA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Ignite more...
I just bought this lip product and I am obsessed! I tested it in the make up store and was very impressed with how hard it was to get off! It's hard to find a glitter lip product that is also matte and a stain but this product nails it
Lily B.
I wasn't as impressed with this as I had hoped to be... it looked beautiful short term but ended up not being very moisturizing, and I felt like it dried up my lips!
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Ignite more...
Love pairing this pretty gloss with any nude or warm shade when I wanna add more glitz to my glam. It doesn't feel sticky like some glosses and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good gloss :)
Victoria B.
Toledo, OH
Such a beautiful top coat, no transfer and gorgeous glitter. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to. One of the best products I've tried in a few years.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I originally loved it when I swatched it in store. I got it and were it on as my topper but what I noticed was all my lippies ended up looking very similar. Idk i don't wear it as much on only in the middle for a pop
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Ignite more...
I picked this up in one of their 2016 holiday sets and I love the effect you get when this is layered over the other colors. It doesn't dry down all the way, but that's the only downside I have noticed.
Marie S.
I love the glitterati top coat! It's ready you apply and doesn't flake or rub off easily. The top coat dries quickly but doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. I would buy this again.
Ashley P.
Pharr, TX
I love glitter so it was a must buy since still had badass glitter things i really liked it alot putting it on too another lipstick also gives it an awesome look
nadian o.
San Jose, CA
it is absolutely stunning i love it as a lip topper it gives a simple lipstick a wonderful pop of shine you do have to wait till it dries or else it will transfer
Julissia L.
Tucson, AZ
It's not sticky or transferable ! Super pigmented ! Sticks to the lip ! Lasts a long time . However it has a bit of a tingle to the lip & it does have a really bad taste if it gets in the mouth /:
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Winter Park, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.