BY STILA

A lip top coat that transforms the original matte color you love into a high-wattage, sparkle finish. This ultra-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick. Its innovative, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips to impart an original, matte finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the money?2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?3 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make y...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Zuri A.
Review for: Ignite
This is Avery unique product. You can use it alone or as a lip topper. The formula is a bit liquidity, the price it's about $22 nice packaging as well.
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soooo pretty!! I thought these were glosses when I first seen them instore but they actually dry down matte and they're super glittery and beautiful!
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this at ulta for 24$ its very glittery can be used on any lipstick does not come off easily or flake off really like how shimmery my Lips look
Sara L.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Ignite
Beautiful top coat! Feels like water on your lips and isn’t drying at all. The glitter gives such a nice look, just wish it lasted a little longer.
Celeste R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So in love with this glitter top coat. You can wear it so many ways like by its self or on any other shade of lipstick and the glitter sparkles!!
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Transcend, Ignite
I love stilla. It’s a very underrated brand. Their lipsticks are amazing. These glitter top coats bling out my lipstick without feeling too dry.
Kristina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a MASSIVE fan of this lip topper! It lays down a beautiful glitter topcoat without changing the consistency of the lipstick underneath of it.
Jessica V.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this glitter lip topper, its fast drying and doesn't move once it drys. Also have used it on my eyelids just to add some glitter to a look.
Khadra M.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a lipstick JUNKIE I feel like I've been missing something in my life. This is an awesome way for me to take my daytime looks to night time.
Chrystal S.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Transcend, Ignite
I purchased both colors from Sephora and they are so beautiful. The packaging is very cute. They look beautiful on top of any liquid lipstick.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Ashantay T.
Alexandria, VA
Does this product go on smooth?.. how long is the wear?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Paola G.