BY STILA

Stila's new mega-sparkle top coat is specially designed to wear over matte liquid lipstick.  The break-through, bi-phase formula contains ultra-fine pearls in a clear water base, so it washes over lips, leaving the original matte color you love - but with a high-wattage, sparkle finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Glycerin, Pvp, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Pentylene Glycol, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Pca, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Carmine.

• I'm so intrigued by this. Would you say it's worth the mo...2 Answers
  • How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?4 Answers
  • I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it wil...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I enjoyed this product because of the long lasting time before having to reapply again. I feel every women would enjoy this fact." in 15 reviews
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Review for: Ignite more...
This is so pretty for any color, it can be a nude or mauve or dark color and it will make it look beautiful, apply your favorit liquid lip stick let it dry and then add one coat of this and bammmm gorgoues sparkle lips
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: Ignite more...
This gives my stila lipstick just a little bit of shine and glimmer to an otherwise matte formula. You can do just a little or build to a lot, which is nice. Definitely not for every day for me but is something I will pull out for special occasions.
Liz G.
Manchester, MD
Love this lip top coat, it adds such a nice shine to the lips. Not exactly the best everyday lip product but perfect for special occasions. This is my first time using this product. I don't think I would consider it to be very long lasting. Would defiantly recommend.
kristen s.
Stuttgart, AR
I purchased this as an add on to my birchbox. I love all things shimmer and glitter so this is a new favorite! It works well for a night out but is maybe too much for a casual day at the office. I recommend to anyone that wants their smile to be noticed from across the room!
Lizette M.
Los Angeles, CA
My best friend received this as part of a Christmas gift with other lip glosses. She didn't like it so she gave it to me. I absolutely love it. You can wear this over any lipstick. Long staying power. Would definitely recommend.
Lily B.
I wasn't as impressed with this as I had hoped to be... it looked beautiful short term but ended up not being very moisturizing, and I felt like it dried up my lips!
Savannah C.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Ignite more...
I just bought this lip product and I am obsessed! I tested it in the make up store and was very impressed with how hard it was to get off! It's hard to find a glitter lip product that is also matte and a stain but this product nails it
Victoria B.
Toledo, OH
Such a beautiful top coat, no transfer and gorgeous glitter. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to. One of the best products I've tried in a few years.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I originally loved it when I swatched it in store. I got it and were it on as my topper but what I noticed was all my lippies ended up looking very similar. Idk i don't wear it as much on only in the middle for a pop
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Ignite more...
I picked this up in one of their 2016 holiday sets and I love the effect you get when this is layered over the other colors. It doesn't dry down all the way, but that's the only downside I have noticed.
Steffi R.
How is the shimmer in this? Or is it glittery?
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I habe been dying to try this one but I am affrair it will make your lips too glittery is this the case?
Christa S.
Rochester, NY
Does this have any texture? And is it sparkly or glittery?
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
Ufff color just great for the summer...
Paola G.